You Had Me at Hello.

02 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (San Antonio, TX; June 14, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 02 of 52)

I sat in the back lounge area of the bus as we pulled into the AT&T Center. It was about 7 a.m right now and I was the only one awake with the exception of the bus driver. He decided to leave at 3 am to get to the venue on time. Of course the bus starting had woken me up and I was unable to go back to bed.

I stared at my computer as I mindlessly wandered through Twitter making sure to favorite all the pictures that fans had taken with me yesterday and I even watched one of the vlogs that I was in from the girl that had spotted me before the show. I quickly sent out a tweet.

"@SeriahHurricane: I loved meeting y'all yesterday! Bring on day 2! #WarpedTour." I sent out the Tweet and all the replies came through. I favorited a lot of them and replied to the people that I would be meeting today. As the bus came to a stop, I noticed that the guys from Pierce The Veil were now following me along with the guys from Sleeping with Sirens.

I shut my laptop and quickly got ready for the day. I changed into a comfortable outfit before heading off the bus to go and explore and hope that other bands were awake at this ungodly hour. I made my way to catering to grab myself some breakfast to enjoy somewhere out of the way and not on the bus. We had a show pretty early today and it would be a pain in the ass to walk all the way back to the bus and then back to the stage.

"Seriah, wait up." I stopped and turned to see Vic coming towards me. I smiled at him as he got close to me. I gave him a quick hug. "Can I join you for catering?"

"Yeah. I was going to grab food and find a place to eat." I smiled at him. "I guess it will be nicer to have some company with me."

"Yeah. I don't want to go back to the bus. The guys are still asleep." Vic shook his head. "Why are you up so early?"

"The bus driver started to drive this way at like 3 and the movement woke me up. I just couldn't go back to sleep."I shrugged as we walked into the short line for catering.

"I hate that. It gets easier." He said almost like he was promising.

"I know. By tomorrow I will be used to it." I laughed as I grabbed fruits and some eggs from the tables.

"What about the meat?" Vic asked me. I looked at him and smirked.

"I am getting to it, Victor." I smiled. He stopped and looked at me. I stuck out my tongue and grabbed some bacon. "Let's go and find a place to eat?"

"Yeah. Do you want a drink?" I nodded. He handed me his plate and we walked towards the drinks. "What do you want?"

"Coffee, please iced." I smiled. He nodded and filled up two ice coffees for us. I carried the food while he carried the drinks. As we were walking around we saw Kellin was with Kevin Skaff of A Day To Remember. We walked over to them and slowly Kellin noticed us.

"Oh hey Vic and Seriah." He smiled. He gave me a one armed hug. "Seriah this is Kevin Skaff. Kevin, this is Seriah. She is the lead singer of The Dope Euphoria."

"Yeah. We heard you sing before. You have a powerful voice." Kevin smiled at me. I felt my cheeks grow warm at his compliment. "We all have wanted to meet you since they bands were announced. I think Alex and Jeremy were the ones that were the most excited."

"That's awesome." I smiled. I handed Vic his food as Kellin held my drink for me.

"Where are you going to put your cup?" Kellin asked me. I shrugged.

"I guess I will chug it and be on a caffeine rush all day." I laughed.

"No. Not a good idea." Johnny said from behind me. I rolled my eyes. "What's going on here?"

"Talking." I answered him. "Go get your food before the line gets too long."

"Ok." And with that he was gone.

"What's going on there?" Kevin asked.

"He is my band mate and my ex. We've been trying to replace him but we had to wait til after tour so that the new guy can learn the songs. Johnny gets all pissy when I talk to guys." I sighed in annoyance.

"We can go back to my bus so you can eat in peace." Kevin suggested. I nodded without thinking and followed behind him watching Kellin and Vic walk in the other direction. "So are you single?"

"Like a pringle." He laughed.

"That is really surprising." He told me. I nodded in agreement with him. "Did you really just agree with me?"

"Yes, I'm surprised that I'm single." I laughed. He rolled his eyes jokingly as we approached the bus that belonged to his band. He opened the door and the lively sounds of people fighting reached my ears.

"Fucker. You just knocked me over." I heard someone say loudly.

"Dude, shut the fuck up. Neil did that." Another man said.

"The hell I did. Fuck that. I'm done with this game. You and Josh always gang up on me. Fuck you both." I'm guessing Neil said that.

"What the hell is going on up here?" A deep voice rang through the bus.

"Alex and Josh are ganging up on me." Neil whined.

"Then don't fucking play with them, Neil. It's really that simple." The deep voice said.

"Hey guys. We have company." Kevin said as we entered the sitting area in the front of the bus. I noticed that Alex, Josh and Neil were playing Call of Duty while Jeremy stood shirtless by the bunk area. His hair was a mess. "Guys, meet Seriah. Seriah, meet guys."

"Hi." I said shyly. Kevin led me to the table where I sat down to eat my breakfast. I sipped my coffee as Jeremy came and sat down across from me, this time he was wearing a shirt and his hair was tamed a bit.

"Hello." He smiled at me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Fuck you both." Neil said loudly as he threw down the Xbox controller and flipped off Alex and Josh. Once Neil was off the bus, Alex and Josh high fived each other with a laugh. I set my cup and walked over to the controller that was on the ground.

"What are we playing?" I asked them. They smirked at me and started the game. I don't want to grab but I was kicking their asses.

"Dude, her kill streak is higher than you both combined." Jeremy laughed. Halfway through the game I had asked him to start pull food into my mouth and keep the time tracked so that I was not late for my set.

"Shut up, McKinnon." Josh said as Neil came back onto the bus with a plate of food. He stopped and stared at the TV.

"She is destroying you. Both of you. Damn girl has mad skills." Neil laughed before taking my seat.

"Jer, what time is it?" I asked him.

"9:50." He told me. I paused the game and jumped up. I grabbed my coffee and chugged it down.

"I'm almost late. Shit." I grabbed the rest of my bacon and started to eat it.

"What stage?" Jeremy asked me.

"The Kia stage." I said as I rushed to the door with Jeremy right behind me. I glanced at him and he smiled. I ate my bacon as we ran for the stage.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Johnny asked me. It was clear that he was mad.

"I held her up. We were playing Call of Duty back on my bus." Jeremy said smiling at me. I was given my in ears and told that I had two minutes to warm up. I warmed my vocal cords as Jeremy talked to my bandmates. He noticed me watching him and he came over to me.

"One minute." Someone yelled.

"Good luck." He smiled. He started to walk away but I grabbed his hand. He stopped and looked at me.

"Watch from the stage, please." I asked him.

"Instruments go." The same man yelled. I glared at him as he stood behind me.

"We can stop and we will stop. We don't run things, things run us. We take shit from everyone. Oh no." I jokingly sang behind stage just to make the crowd go crazy. "Let's get fucking weird!"

The whole time I couldn't help but to smile. Not only was I doing the one thing that I loved but I was being watched by one of the people that I had the biggest crush on and he was moving to the songs and enjoying them. About halfway through the set, I noticed that he was gone and that bummed me a little bit but i didn't let it affect my performance. I kept on with my energy.

"I love you all!" I blew kisses to the crowd before walking off stage to grab a water. I sat down and was met with a smiling Travis Clark.

"I love how you make parodies of other songs. The one about that song Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus is the best." Travis smiled at me as his bandmates warmed up.

"I'm an artist, I flow will the bestest. A lyrical genius spitting out rhymes that like its going out of style." I winked at Charles. "How's Jenny?"

"She's good. She can't wait to meet you." Travis smiled at me.

"Trav, who is this?" Danny asked with a smiling on his face.

"I'm Seriah. I sing for The Dope Euphoria." I said only for Danny to look at me with wide eyes.

"That was you singing?" He asked. I nodded and he gave me a hi-five. "You are good."

"Thanks. I really appreciate that." I could feel my cheeks starting to grow warm. "You guys are good too. Like I bet most of the people that were watching my show were actually there for you."

"Why do you say?" Coley asked me.

"A lot of the people out in the crowd looked like they were pretty bored to be listening to me sing." I laughed. "It is a strange feeling not seeing people enjoy my music."

"You get used to it." Charles put his arm over my shoulder.

"Well I have to get to my signing. See you guys around." I smiled at him. As I walked to the merch tent, I heard the sounds of Jeremy singing the last line of one of their songs.

"This song is going to a girl that I met this morning who is a genuine bad ass." He said before starting to sing Have Faith In Me. I smiled and kept walking so I wouldn't be late to the signing. I took pictures and smiled with fans and signed stuff. I even got a few kisses(on the cheek, of course!). I got to rub a baby bump and I even sang to the belly which caused the baby to move.

"Today was awesome!" I declared as I was walking back to the bus with Trae. We were having fun and joking around when a very concerned Storm came running up to us. "Dude what's wrong?"

"Johnny just quit." Storm said.

"Quit what?" I asked him. Trae grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"The band. I went to catering to get us all food and when I came back all his stuff was gone." Storm said as we were walking back to the bus.

"Are you kidding?" He shook his head. "I'm going to call Judah."

"Good idea. We will get him a ticket." Storm said as they went onto the bus. I dialed Judah's number and started to wander off.

"Hello?" Judah answered.

"Judah, thank God you answered. Johnny just quit the band. Do you have down the seven songs that we will be playing?" I asked him.

"I do. When do I fly out?"

"Call Storm or Trae. Pack your clothes and then get to the airport. We need you in Dallas tomorrow." I said as I ran a hand through my hair.

"I'm be there Katherine. Just breathe." Judah told. I could tell that he was smiling. The perks of having a cousin that was a musician.

"Have a safe flight." I said before we ended the call. I sat down on the ground in front of a random bus and calmed my nervous. My anxiety had flared and I was wheezing.

"Everything alright down there?" I stared at the ground as a pair of Converse and Vans stopped in front of me. I shook my head to tell them no.

"Want to vent it?" Another voice asked. I nodded to tell them yes. There feet disappared as they sat criss cross in front of me. I finally looked up and noticed that Alan Ashby and Austin Carlile were sitting in front of me.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Austin asked me.

"Seriah." I said with a sigh.

"I'm Austin and this is Alan."

"I know."

"Are you in a band or a fan?" Alan asked me.

"I'm the singer of The Dope Euphoria." I said shakily.

"Everyone is talking about you." Austin smiled.

"So what is going on?" Alan asked.

"My guitarist just quit the band. I just got off the phone with the replacement." I rubbed my head as I felt a headache starting to come on and my beanie was really itchy now that I was sweating.

"That's rough. Did he say why he quit?" Austin asked. I shook my head.

"We were all at the show and the signing and everything was happy. Myself and Trae, our drummer stayed behind to sign autographs and talk to fans. Storm the bassist went to get food and I guess Johnny went to the bus and packed his stuff and left. Storm learned that he was gone first." I felt like crying. "This is utter shit."

"It will be fine." Austin reassured me. "You just need to stay positive right now. Keep a smile on your face. But first things first. Get your ass off the hot pavement. Maybe go and hang out with Trae and Storm. Get ready for..."

"Judah."

"Get ready for Judah to arrive and rock the stage in Dallas and then you have a day off." Austin smiled at me. I felt so much better after his little speech. The three of us stood up and I gave them hugs and kissed them both of their cheeks.

"You guys are awesome! I needed that. Thank you." I called over my shoulder a 'See you later' to them as I ran to the bus to talk to Storm and Trae hoping that they would want to spend the day watching movies because that was exactly what we needed right now. Movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit