You Had Me at Hello.

04 of 52 (Part 2)

Seriah's Point of View (Driving Day; June 16, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 04 of 52)

The rest of the bus ride was spent being absolutely bored out of my mind. I tried watching a movie but I couldn't get into any movie the boys were watching. I ended up back in my bunk listening to music and just thinking about life and the questions from yesterday that were asked of me. I loved interviews but only when they were fun.

"I know that it is a day off." Matt our tour manager began. We groaned. "Oh shut up. Judah and Seriah have in interview with Bryan Stars while Storm and Trae have an interview with Damon Fizzy for AP. But these interviews will be as soon as we get there."

"Hell yes! Bryan Stars is a funny guy." I laughed getting out of my bunk as the bus stopped.

"Interview time. Trae and Storm follow me. You two get to stay at the bus but do the interview outside since this place is a mess." We gave him a thumbs up as I walked off the bus lighting up a cigarette. Just as we got to the front of the bus, Bryan walked up with a smile on his face.

"Hey Bryan." I greeted him. He smiled nervously.

"I'm here with The Dope Euphoria. Tell the viewers your name and what you do for the band." Bryan said pointing at the camera.

"I'm Seriah and I sing."

"I'm Judah. I am the new guitarist."

"Literally brand new as of the other day." I laughed.

"Did something happen?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah. The last guitarist quit on the first day for an reason that we don't know." I laughed. "But I get to be in a band with my cousin so it's all good in the burbs."

"Well that's good. If you were a porn star what would your name be?"

"The Pussy Magnet." Judah laughed. I shook my head and looked at the ground.

"Kitty." I shrugged.

"Why Kitty?" Bryan asked.

"Because I have a pussy and kitty is a nicer term." I said lighting another cigarette.

"Well you have a great point, if you have a theme song that came on whenever you walked into a room, which pop song would it be?"

"I would have to say Happy by Pharrell Williams." Judah said.

"That's a good one since you are always fucking happy." I smiled. "I would have to say that song about the girl who is perfect but those boys that are famous because of One Direction."

"She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds Of Summer." Bryan laughed. "Why that song?"

"Every girl needs a song that will boost her confidence."

"Describe Seriah in one word and it can't be a nice one." Bryan asked Judah. Judah stared at me for a moment.

"Is that Byran?" A deep voice asked. I looked to the bus to my right and noticed Andy Biersack coming off the bus smoking a cigarette. He gave Bryan a hug and stood next to me.

"Hi Andy. Judah describe Seriah using one mean word." Bryan advised the question again.

"Beautiful." Andy said taking his cigarette out of his mouth.

"Mean word." Bryan said. Andy laughed and looked at me.

"Ugly." Judah laughed. I flipped him off.

"Seriah, describe Judah in one word." Bryan laughed. I gave Judah my evil glare.

"Prick-fucker. It's hyphenated." I said causing them to laugh.

"So serious question now. Seriah, are you in a relationship?" Bryan asked.

"No. I've been single for about a year. Why are there juicy rumors about me?" I asked looking at Bryan. His face started to turn red.

"Well you've been connected with Jaime from Pierce The Veil." Bryan said.

"I literally just met those guy like less than a week ago." I laughed.

"What is the craziest rumor that you have heard about yourself?" Bryan asked.

"People said I died because another rumor started that I was dating Ronnie Radke. I haven't even met the guy." I laughed.

"So are you an angel right now?" Andy asked me. I nodded.

"A fallen one." I winked. He laughed.

"I don't get it." Judah said.

"They have a song called Fallen Angels." I explained to my cousin just as his phone started to ring. "Tell her I said hi."

"Yeah whatever." Judah said walking away." Hi mom."

"Now he will be busy for the next two hours talking to his mom." I laughed.

"Who is the biggest flirt in the band?" Bryan asked a Andy stood by and watched out of the camera shot.

"I'd had to go with me. If I don't flirt with at least one person a day its been a shit day." I laughed.

"Who was the last person you flirted with?" I looked at Bryan and smiled.

"Jeremy McKinnon." I said smiling.

"Do I sense a crush?" Bryan asked. I smiled with a nod and looked at the ground. When I looked back up Andy had the biggest smile on his face.

"Who is the smelliest person in your band?" Bryan asked. I groaned.

"I'd have to say Trae but that is only because he doesn't care about taking showers. He will probably show a total of 7 times this tour." I said. "No even kidding. He just doesn't care."

"Who has the best fashion sense?" Bryan asked.

"Have you met my bandmates?" I asked him. "They literally walk around in skinnies and tank tops. Like Andy except they look sloppy. I at least take the time to look nice or at least decent. Except today. I might go for a run after we finish here."

"You plan on running after smoking four cigarettes?" Bryan asked.

"I'm not going to fucking sprint." I laughed. "I just need to put these running shorts to good use for once in the five years that I've had them."

"Do you have any tattoos?" Bryan asked.

"Not yet. I want to get a picture of my abuelita from when she was in her 20s. She was and still is a hardcore babe."

"Do you think she is watching this?" Bryan asked me. I felt my heart sink a little bit.

"Of course."

"Say something to her." Bryan smiled.

"Abuela, te amo con todo mi corazón y espero que el cielo te está tratando bien. Nos vemos en las puertas del cielo." I said kissing my thumb to the sky after crossing myelf.

"What did you say?"

"I that I... I love her with my entire heart and I hope heaven is treating her well and I'll meet her at the pearly gates." I said biting my lip to hold back tears. "I'm sorry but I can't."

"Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?" Bryan asked me.

"Just be yourself." I smiled as I thought about what my abuelita always used to tell me. "I'll always love you as long as you aren't faking who you are. If you want to be a dinosaur then be a fucking dinosaur." The camera was shut off and I turned away from Bryan and Andy Biersack. "Just give me a minute."

I squatted down and put my head against the bus as I left a few year roll down my face. It never got easy talking about her. She was the first person to accept that I didn't want to go to college and have a job where I at at a desk all day. I wiped my face and stood back up. I turned to find Jeremy behind me. He opened his arms up and I gave him a hug. He rubbed my back in soothing circles. I held him tightly hoping that it was clear that I wasn't going to let go any time soon.

"Everything is okay, Seriah."
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit