You Had Me at Hello.

06 of 52

Seriah's Point of View (Mesa, AZ; June 18, 2014: Warped Tour-Day 06 of 52)

I woke up to my phone screaming in my ear. I grabbed it and saw that Johnny was calling me. I pressed ignore and turned to face the wall of my bunk. When I turned I realized that Jeremy was still next to me. He was staring at his phone.

"Well everyone thinks we are dating or at least hooking up." Jeremy said as he stared at his phone. "The guys tweeted that I never showed up at the bus last night after you sent out that picture."

"Shit. I'm sorry." I apologized to him. He finally set down his phone and looked at me.

"It's okay. They can believe what they like." Jeremy told me. I nodded before rolling over to get out of the bunk.

"Morning." Judah said as he sat in the front with a bowl of cereal. "Slept through the night, I see."

"Clearly Judah." I snapped. He stopped and looked at me as if I had killed his pet. "I'm sorry, Judah."

"It's fine. I'm just not used to you yelling." He said as he continued eating. Judah was the youngest of the band being that he was only 18. "But I understand why you are mad. So many chicks are going ape shit over that picture for Jeremy."

"Seriously?" I asked him. He nodded.

"I was sent tweets to tell you to not touch her bae." Judah laughed. "I wouldn't want to touch her poo."

"Judah, did you look up what a bae was?" He nodded. "It also means before anyone else."

"I personally think it's stupid." Jeremy said finally coming out of the bunk and went to talk to the driver. I smiled after him.

"Talk to him." Judah whispered. I shook my head and looked at him.

"It's too soon." I patted his arm. "I'm going to get ready for the day."

**

"My love for you was bullet proof, but you're the one who shot me." I jokingly sang walking onto the stage.

"Well that's mean." Judah said into his microphone which caused the crowd to laugh. I flipped him off and looked at the crowd with a smile.

"Are you losers ready?" They cheered loudly. "Good. Let's do this."

"A shot to kill the pain; a pill to drain the shame.
A purge to stop the gain; a cut to break the vein.
A smoke to ease the crave; a drink to with the game.
An addiction's an addiction; because it hurts the same
." I screamed. I noticed that half the crowd held there wrists up because for this song that was a sign of the struggles I had said. I put my wrist up and continued to sing with the crowd.

I smiled as I watched people sing along to the songs. I loved my job because people could relate with us on a different level other then the pop songs about love or parties. We wrote about problems that everyone experienced and feeling that everyone had.

"Thank you for stopping to watch. We are The Dope Euphoria and have a great rest of your time at Warped Tour." I said to the crowd before walking off the stage. I really just wanted to go back to the bus to write more songs and that is exactly what I did. I locked myself in the back of the bus and I wrote songs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Seriah's Outfit