Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 1

Jeremys POV-
I walked down the street with Neil and Kevin, My bandmates.
We were coming back from eating and were going to meet Josh and Alex at my house.
I heard a small bark from behind me, I turned around, and a small adorable dog stood
behind me. I went up to it, It whimpered and jumped up on my legs. Er, Well, my shins.
It pawed at my legs. I bent down and looked at its collar, it read.
PEPPER

"Hm. Well i guess its name is Pepper." I said.
"What?" Said Neil, Who had walked up behind me.
"Pepper...." I said again. "I think its lost.."
"Yeah, Maybe. Does it have a number or anything?" Kevin asked.
"No.. It just says Pepper." I said.
"Well, Pack the dog up, We ain't leaving it here." Neil said. I picked it up, and carried it back to my
house.

Jessies POV-
"Pepper!!" Me and my friend Luke said in unison.
"Sorry to break it to you, Jess, But i dont think were gonna find her tonight. Mostly cause i have to be
home in about, Five minutes." Luke said. I was 21 and lived on my own, Luke was only 18, he lived
with his parents.

"Fuck, Thanks Luke. That helped." I replied as i swooped the car around, Screaming for Pepper
the entire way to his house. "Well, Thanks for trying." I said as he stepped out of my car.
"No problem, Better spend a night with you then spend a night with Ty." He said, Referencing to his
brother.

"Heh, I know. I'm awesome to be around, Even if were screaming Pepper the entire time. Now
get your ass out of my car, i'm gonna go look some more." She said.
"Okay, Okay." He said as he scurried up the driveway.
I drove off, Screaming for Pepper for another hour. Then, I finally went home and rested my vocal
cords.

Jeremys POV-
I woke up, Feeling something wet on my face. I realized the dog was licking my face.. Wait, Its only a foot tall. How did it get in my bed? I sat up, and saw Neil standing there, Smiling.
"Mornin' Jer." He smiled.

"Ugg, Fuck Neil." I answered laying back down. The dog panted, laying beside me happily.
"Ew, Don't fuck me." Neil responded."Don't forget to let your dog out." He said walking away.
I stood up, slipping on a Blink-182 shirt, And changing into a pair of jeans. Then I pulled on my vans and helped the dog down. We went into my backyard, Neil was sitting at the table. I went over and sat with him.

"Let yourself in?"
"No, Well.. Yes, You left the door unlocked. I thought i was invited."He replied. I rolled my eyes, and watched the dog scamper around my backyard for a little while. My dog chased her around.
"We should get looking for the owner... I don't want to buy a lot of dog food if we can help it."
"Heh, Yeah." Neil responded. "Wait... You have a dog."
"Yeah, But, Still, Just... Shut up Neil."
"Don't tell me what to do."

Jessies POV-
"There's no way she made it out of Ocala, Jenny" I said, Talking to my friend Jenny on the phone."Shes been missing for a couple hours."
"Well, Still Get looking, Stop talking." Jenny said, Hanging up on me.

"Okay then, Guess i'm out looking, Alone." I said to my self, Since Luke was still at school. I got in my car and drove around town, Screaming for Pepper. An old man told me to be quiet, He was trying to read the news in peace... But Pepper is more important to me than that.

"Pepper!" I screamed once more before pulling into the parking lot of Dunkin Donuts to grab some breakfast. I ordered a doughnut and some coffee and sat down. I call my friend and reminisce about your highschool days when we thought we were cool. Then we grew up and came to reality.
I let her go and threw my trash out, You continue to scream for Pepper. 3PM rolls around i
swoop by the highschool and pick up Luke, As I had promised him.
"Hey" I said as he stepped in.
"I don't wanna talk, Lets just look for the dog."
"Okay then." You drove out of the parking lot, You both started screaming for Pepper again.

Peppers POV-
I was confused, With someone i didn't know. But he seemed nice, Even when i licked his face
this morning. He fed me, Let me play in the yard with another dog. Although, I missed Jess.
I guess ill have to deal for now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh,It turned out okay.. Right? Ill continue soon :)
EDIT- Changed alot of Jessie's part, There were some 'you' where there should've been 'I'