Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 10

Jeremys POV-
Jessie and Neil finally got up, Neil rubbed the back of his head.
"Mornin" I said, Smiling.
"Nice to see ya, Sunshine." Neil said, Sitting down. Jessie flopped down in my lap.
Neil seemed to give me an evil glare, then ignored looking at me.

"Damnit!" Alex said, As he lost to Kevin.
"Haha! You suck!" Kevin said. "Now, If you will excuse me, I have work to do.. Sadly." He said, picking up a guitar and a box of new strings. "Someones gotta do it." He mumbled.

I pulled out my phone, and I was texting a friend from Ocala back. Jessie leaned over to see, I jerked the phone the other way.
"Nosy" I said. She rolled her eyes. I resumed texting.

Neils POV-
God damnit, its always Jeremy. He gets every girl I like. But, I don't-
"NEIL! GOD. WAKE UP." Josh yelled.
"I wasn't sleeping." I said.
"I was gonna tell you to reach up and turn that TV off. I lost the remote." He said. I pressed the power button
"Happy?" He nodded.

"Hop up, Jess." Jeremy said, She got up. He came back a minute later with my guitar and his. Kevin threw a box of strings at me. Josh got up, and returned with his bass, to restring it. Jeremy tuned his.

She sat on Alex's lap, him being the only without a guitar.
"Don't get too comfy, Neil's gonna kill me, and Jeremy would want his lap warmer." Alex joked. Jeremy laughed a bit, My only response were my eyebrows going down.

Peppers POV-
Nobody has noticed the broken window, and the stolen things.
But, Were okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short, But, I've been busy.