Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 14

Jessies POV-
I started going back to work, at Red Robin. I always kept an eye out for Luke. If he came in, i had Jenny say 'She's not in today. What can I get you?' So, it was going pretty well.

Except, a week later.
There was a knock on the door, Jeremy furrowed an eyebrow, and pushed me back onto the couch. He went to the door, and cracked it open. He opened it enough for me to see it was Luke.

"Let me in." Luke demanded.
"Er, No." I said.
"Let me IN!" He yelled.
"No." Jeremy said.
"I'll call the cops on you! I know what you've done to her!"
"Er.. Have fun with that." Jeremy said, Slamming the door in his face.

He came and sat back down.
"It was Luke." I said, Puzzling it all together.
"Huh?"
"Luke broke in."
"How do you kn-" He started
"He wanted to pick me up the other day and i said this is the address, he said 'I Know.'" I interrupted.
"Oh, Well, Should we turn him in?" He asked.

"Hell Yeah. He's been such a bitch to me. I'll go call them, Here, you can read some of the text.. But, You have a past for being nosy, I guess i'll have to trust you. Do NOT go snooping through my phone." I warned, handing him my phone.
"'Kay." He said, scrolling through text.

Jeremys POV-
Whats she got to hide anyways?
I scrolled through the text, He'd said some pretty harsh stuff.
'Don't make me come over there, Remember, Your precious Neil isn't there.' To quote a nice one.
I heard her tell them she thought maybe it was Luke Brensen.

She fell down next to me, To joke with her, I had opened her instagram.
"Bitch." She said.
"Jerk." I quoted. She giggled, and took her phone back. "He hasn't been very nice, If he sends any threats, Tell someone." I said.
"I know." She replied.
"Kay.Wanna watch a move." I patted her head like a dog, picked up Zenki, and headed to my bedroom, Regardless of her decision.

She turned up right behind me.
"Damn, Why's your room so cold." She laid on top of my bed.
"Dunno." I replied, scrolling through movies.
We went through several movies.

"Ug, Your complicated." I threw her the controller. "You pick then."
"Alrighty." She easily picked a movie.

~11 AM~
I felt something stirring beside me.
"Zenk go to sleep."I squeezed my eyes shut
"Huh." There was a plain reply.
"What the." I opened my eyes. "Jess, You scared the living hell out of me."
"Wh- Oh, Jer. The hell happened last night."
"I guess we were bunkmates once again." I joked.
"Ha, Funny." She said, standing up, I stayed it bed. "Wait, Your wearing clothes... Right." She asked.

"No." I said, trying to sound serious.
"Oh my god. Jeremy!" She whined.
"I'm joking, I'm joking!" I got up, walking around the bed, to reveal my grey t-shirt, and my red basketball shorts.
"Better be." She said, walking out. I laughed a bit to myself, then opened my closet to find something new to wear.

~12 PM~
Jessies POV-
There was a knock at the door.
"Come in." Jeremy said, loudly. Kevin burst through.
"Hey Hey." I said.
"Yo." Kevin replied.
"Sup?" Jeremy looked up at him.
"Norm, And plus, Wade wants us at the studio tomorrow, around, 2 pm." Kevin stated.
Jeremy groaned. "Fine." He said.

"I'm not looking forward to it either." Kevin headed into the kitchen. He came back with a box of macaroni "Hope you weren't planning on using this." He said, walking out the door.
"Yeah, I hope i wasn't either." Jeremy said, Making me laugh.

~11 PM~
"Jer!" I said. He didn't move.
I pushed, Shoved,Kicked, everything.
"Jer, Your not this hard to wake up." I said. I sat down on his lap.
"Huh?" He said.
"Mornin!" I said.
"Yeah." He looked at me.

Jeremys POV-
I leaned in and kissed her forehead, Then put her down next to me. I stood to go refill my cup.
Whenever I touched her, I tingled a bit. We've gotten close, she'll let me kiss her nose, forehead, whatever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Afterwords from Jeremy-
By now, you probably think i like her,
Not in that way, Fellow friends.