Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 21

Jessie's POV-

I knocked on Neil's door. He answered, looking sleepy, his hair wild.

"Jess.... Um, It's 2AM, What-"

"Luke's been following me." I interrupted. "Neil, I'm fucking scared." I ran in and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Fucker." He murmured, slamming the door, and taking me into a bear hug. He kissed the top of my head before dragging me into the living room.

"Everything. Spill." Neil said.

"Well. He follows me around, like, I went to the store and he just 'happened' to be there. When we took Pep to the dog park, I saw him in his car. I had to have Jer drop me off because he knows my car. He sits at the end of my street." I explained.

"Ew. Stalker." Neil said, just as someone knocked on the door.

~Later~

"JESS." A familiar voice screamed. I opened my eyes, my face felt like someone had taken a baseball bat to it.

"Ow, Fuck, Ow." Was all I could say.

"Yeah, Finally you wake up." I realized it was Neil's voice. "Luke tied us back to back, and you struggled so he punched you in the face...Twice."

"And you didn't help me?" I said, sounding heartbroken.

"I would've, but, I was tied to a pole." He explained. "And stop squirming so much." I realized we were tied together.

"Wow, I'm slow. I just realized we were tied together."

"Wow, You're really slow.."

"Thanks!" I said sarcastically.

"Okay, How we get out?" I asked.

"Well, My feet hurt, so lets make this quick.. While you were out, I had to hold your fat ass up. And I can't sit down without sitting on top of you."

"Perfect. And I'm not fat."

"Whatever." He replied, sarcastically.

"Yeah, Lets make this real-" Neil was cut off by a door swinging open.

Luke marched in, untied us, and repositioned us.

He marched out with no word.

Now, We stood, fastened to poles. We had free hands, but they couldn't move enough to untie us.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, Let's make this quick, I gotta piss. Bad." Neil said.

"Bad? How bad?" I asked.

"Like... Baaad Bad." He said, dragging out the 'a'.

"Oh... Have fun with that." I replied.

"Yeah. Thanks." He said, soundly slightly angered.

~An hour later.~

Neil's POV-

"Ya know... This is almost like a fanfiction... Like, Someone always end up getting trapped in a basement." Jessie said.

"Ha-ha." I said sarcastically.

I was practically bouncing up and down trying not to pee my pants.

"Why you so bouncy?" Jessie asked, looking over.

"Gotta piss." I managed, focusing on holding my bladder.

"Just go. Wait.. I didn't think that through." Jessie said.

I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore.

I could reach my zipper from here, That part is down.

"Jess, Look over there."

"Why?"

"I said so.... I gotta piss..." I replied.

"Ooookay." She flipped her head.

Awkwardly, I reached for my fly.

After I finished, I looked to my left to see Jessie staring. I blushed a bright red, and quickly zipped my pants.

"Sorry.." She mumbled. I couldn't find the strength to reply. All I could do is stare at the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. I got bored and decided to check Mibba. -shrugs-

The rest of it is here- wattpad.com/ClawzAttack