Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 6

Jeremys POV-
"But what am i gonna do with Pepper?" Jessie asked. It was a day before we all left for tour.
"Drop her at my house. Her and Zenki will get alone fine, And my neighbor looks after Zenki. He wouldn't mind looking after her too."
"Okay." She said. She was watching me pack. She had prepared earlier, i helped her by telling her the kind of weather, what was important to bring, So on. I threw in a couple more shirts, then zipped up my bag.

We loaded our bags in the bus, Jessie was trying to calm down Pepper. Finally, she gave up and threw her in my house and locked the door. I heard Neil say something to her, too far out of my hearing range to understand. Neil groaned and walked over to me.
"Whats up?"
"Jessie said her and Luke are having a fight, She doesn't want to talk to me, Get over there. Nobody wants to start a tour with someone that's upset." He half whispered. I walked over to her.
"Hey, Uh, You alright? Heard something bout a fight.."
"Yeah, Luke is mad cause i'm not staying in this boring town. Picking him up from stupid school every few days." She said. She sounded pretty fine, Not really angry or anything. "I just didn't feel like talking to Neil about it. He asks too many questions.." She smirked.
"Heh." I helped her up, everyone was waiting on the bus for us.

"Hey Jess, Hey Jer." Alex said.
"Hey, Its Jessie to you." She snapped. She smiled to show she wasn't actually mad.
"Hey Jessie." He corrected. She only nodded as she turned to say Hi to Kevin. After everyone was done with there Hellos and the bus started moving, i lead her back to the bunks.
"This is yours." I motioned to a bunk on the bottom. She set her stuff down.
"Wheres yours?" I pointed and threw my stuff on the bunk above hers. Then, Neil busted in and threw his stuff on the bunk directly across from mine, and went into the back lounge to watch a movie. Kevin took the bunk on the bottom next to Jessie's, Alex took the one under Neil, and Josh took the one next the that.
We used the two ones on the top above Kevin and Josh as storage.

~Hours Later~
"Jessie, Little help?" I asked. Jessie was looking off in space while i was struggling to open the door. We had stopped in the parking lot of some grocery store. We didn't keep meals on the bus, But hey, Sometimes you get hungry between meals.

"Oh yeah, Sorry." She said, Opening the door. The sun had just went down, And all the guys were out doing their own thing. Except Alex. He just kinda chilled in the back lounge. So, I peeked in.
'Yeah, Not going in there." He was sprawled out, Taking up the entire couch, asleep. Netflix flashed red on the screen. Jessie giggled a bit, As we walked to the front lounge. We settled down, Half a cushion between us, As always. Jessie threw a blanket over her legs. I launched Netflix, and we finished a movie from the night she fell asleep in my bed.

Jessies POV-
We were just watching a movie like any other normal people would be doing, For some reason i looked over at him. I could only see the side of his face, but just enough to see the color of his eye. The deep dark brown was rather pretty. For some reason i just now noticed. He caught me looking.
"Can I help ya?" He asked.
"Nah." I replied, looking back to the screen.

~Half hour later.~
The movie ended, and Jeremy stood up and yawned, Stretching as he did so. His shirt moved up and showed a sliver of his stomach. I kept from blushing.. This time. He looked down at me.
"Now what do we do?" i checked my phone. Just after midnight.
"I do-" I was interrupted by laughing and the door opening. Neil, Kevin, and Josh all walked in. "Hey guys."
"Hey, J-Jessicaah.." Josh stuttered, Obviously drunk. I didn't bother correcting him.
"Who drove then..?" Jeremy asked, I Noticed Kevin swaying a bit. Neil was turned locking to door.
"I didnntt!" Kevin said, Making his way to the bunks, Almost crashing into every wall on the way. Josh made some sound that sounded like he tried to say something, but he was too drunk.
'I drove." Neil said.
"No way Neil went somewhere and didn't drink." Jeremy said.
"Well of course i drank, But i'm not running into walls or stuttering.. So, I must be okay."He replied, heading off toward the bunks.
"Well, Now what do we do?" Jeremy asked, Right before he sneezed.
"Okay, Germ-y, How bout we just chill for a while."
"Your not funny." He pouted, Then wrapped an arm around my stomach region and walked me back to the couch.
"Well, Have you heard All time Low's new album?"
"Of course." He replied. We went on talking about this and just random things until around two in the morning. "Alright, Let hit the bunks. When we wake up, were going somewhere. Keep that in mind."
he said, as he led me back to the bunks.

Peppers POV-
I'm stuck in this house.. Its familiar, and i got fed. I'm in here with some other dog who doesn't know how to have fun. I'll have to teach him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its not long, But, Enjoy. :D