Sequel: Where?
Status: Read the edited, finished version at wattpad.com/zenki44

The Dog That Brought Them Together

Chapter 8

Jessies POV-
"I understand your famous but, how do people know where you are." I asked
"Instagram.. Twitt-" He said
"Okay, Nevermind." I cut him off.
"Oh my god, How did you know i wanted to see this movie?" I said, once we got tickets.
"You said something about it when the preview came on a few days ago." He said.
We sat down, flipped through our phones for the commercials.

"Hey, Look." I said, Turning my phone his direction. It was a picture of Pepper and Zenki cuddled up, Jeremy had sent me right after we met.
"Aw. I wonder how the old pups are doing." He said, Staring at the picture.
"Yeah.. I miss Pepper." I said, Turning my phone back, then off as the movie started.

~After The movie~
"Thanks for taking me." I said, Looking up at Jeremy. "And, How much was I, I'll pay you back."
"Welcome.. And, Nah, I got it." He said, as we walked out.
"Fine then. I won't argue." I said, pushing him a bit.
"Hey Guys, It Jeremy again. And his friend girl." A girl shrieked. I looked up, and three girls ran up.

"Hey, Jeremy. I'll be at your show tonight."
"Wave at me."
"Alright, Lets go now." A guy said, pushing them back toward a car.

Me and Jeremy got back in, And i popped in a Shinedown CD i'd brought. The first song was Devour.
I sang along like crazy.

Devour Devour
Suffocate your own empire
Devour Devour
It's your final hour

Devour Devour
Stolen like a foreign soul
Devour Devour
What a way to go
What a way to go


Jeremys POV-
I smiled as he pulled up to the van, We piled out and headed in.
"Have fun guys?" Neil asked.
"Yup." She said. Neil nodded, and sat down with a sandwich.
"You guys hungry?" Josh asked, Walking in.
"Nah, We ate popcorn." She said. I nodded. I sat down on Neil's left, She sat on his right.

Josh made himself a sandwich and disappeared into the bunks.
"Where's Kevin?" She asked. Neil pointed to the back.
"Sleeping, Said he had a rough night."
"Oh. Kay." She replied. I got up.
"Three hours 'till were on, I'm showering." Jessie and Neil nodded and I went off.

Neils POV-
Alex came dragging in a couple seconds later, Not prepared for set. The bus jerked forward a foot, Alex got off, Then it jerked back a foot.
"Whats that about." Jessie asked
"So nobody can get on. The door is in front of a tree. Our door lock is broken and we have the most jank parking space." I replied, She nodded. I heard the driver get off. Meaning we were all kinda stuck in here for a while.

Jessies POV-
~Two hours later~
They were all getting dressed, Except Alex, Who was still outside somewhere.
Jeremy called dibs on the back lounge and disappeared.
"He took a shower like, and hour ago. Why didn't he put on the right clothes then."I asked.
"Dunno. But I call bathroom" Kevin said, rushing off.
"Bunks." Josh walked off.
"Guess I get front." Neil said.
"Yeah, But I'm still in here. And i can't get off." I said.
"Well, Cover your eyes or something." He said, As he took off his shirt.

Honestly, I had to force myself to not peek.
"Keep your eyes closed." Neil said, putting a hand over my eyes.
"Don't rape me." I joked.
"I'll try." He said, Walking me through the bunks, and into the back room.

He tripped me onto the couch, and I forgot about Jeremy.
I opened my eyes, There stood Jeremy, Naked.
Neil slapped a hand over my face.
"Fuck. Sorry." I said, Blushing as i took Neil's hand off my face, Putting my own on.
"Yeah, Were in here cause Alex had to change and he cant do it with other people around."

Jeremy moved my hand off my eyes, and sat next to Neil, Who was scrolling through Instagram.
He got a message, and got up and left.
"Kevin needs something." He said.

Jeremy looked over at me, and blushed.
"How much did you see?"He asked, shyly.
"Enough." I responded. He blushed even more.

"Ten minutes till set, Jeremy!" Neil called. Jeremy got up, and offered his hand to me. He always did that when it was just the two of us, but he didn't look me in the eyes, and he was still a shade of pink.

"Yeah, You came for some god damn music, Lets make that happen. This songs called The Downfall of Us All"

LET'S GO!

It's not easy making a name for yourself
Where do you draw the line?
I never thought I'd be in this far
Let's have some fun and never change not for anyone
Try not to miss me when I'm gone


After that, They played through four more songs, and an acoustic song. Being, City Of Ocala, Its Complicated, You Should've killed me When You had The Chance,1958, Then the acoustic was All I Want.

Jeremys POV-
~Back at the van,~
"Great show, Guys." Jessie said.
"Thanks." We all said.

Jessie poked me, Usually i poke her back, But i kinda ignored it. She did it again, And I didn't react.
She hugged me, I was a bit taken back. She looked up at me before she backed away, it was kind of a 'Sorry if i did anything' Look. I couldn't help but smile. I went up and hugged her back.

Neil, Being the person he is, Came up and joined the hug.
"Group hug!" Josh shouted, tackling in. Alex and Kevin joined in.
Neil was right behind Jessie, I was right in front of her, Josh was at Her left. Kevin took her right, and Alex slipped in beside Josh.

"Alright, Guys, Your suffocating me." Jessie said.
"Good" Neil joked, backing up. We all separated, And Kevin went to Shower, Alex went to bed, and Neil went to eating. Leaving me and Jessie on the couch.

She flipped through social media. I could tell she was tired. I texted with a friend, and played some random games on my phone. She laid her head on my lap, still scrolling through.
She poked me and I poked her back.
If she was trying to make this whole 'Seen ya naked' thing unawkward, she was doing a good job.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its kinda short, But, Yeah.
I got sidetracted and stuff. More later.
Bye

-falls asleep on keyboard-