The Werewolf's Mate

Clay's pack is one of the last of there species. They are the most fiercest and most popular werewolf clan. All of them live in a castle, isolated from the human world. The reason werewolves are growing extinct is because of the rivalry between the werewolves and the vampires.

One day Clay comes home to his father on his deathbed. He was wounded on the battlefield and wont live long enough for the next full moon, which is coming up pretty soon...

The heir to the leadership is Clay, but he has not found his mate. He cannot complete the ritual to become alpha male with out his mate. Can Ylena help find his mate or will he die trying?
  1. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 1)
    Clay never thought his father would die so soon. Time is running out and he needs to find his mate before his father dies and before he becomes the alpha male. Will he find her?
  2. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 2)
    Kat lost someone important from her, but she gets a lot from it. Maybe in the next chapter she will get to know why...
  3. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 3)
    Kat gets a mysterious call after coming home from a wierd meeting from her gandma's lawyer
  4. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 4)
    Kat finds out secrets and opens up to Maia. Ylena comes to visit. Maia's POV.
  5. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 5)
    Kat finds out the secret (her POV). Clays POV. Ylena, Clay, and Kat finally meet.
  6. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 6)
    Clay's POV. Kat's POV. Kat tests both Ylena and Clay to see if they are werewolves, but her emotions get in the way. Maia asks Clay a question
  7. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 7)
    Kat's POV. Maia and Kat go shopping for their date. Kat meets Darren.
  8. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 8)
    Kat's POV. Clay and Kat go on a date. Maia plans to break up with Chet and start going out with Darren
  9. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 9)
    Clay's POV. We learn a little more about "Chet". Kat gets suspicious.
  10. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 10)
    Kat's POV. Something happens at the date. Kat drops the journal.
  11. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 11)
    Clay's POV. Date has ended. Clay tells Ylena some information.
  12. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 12)
    Clay's POV. Kat and Clay go on a second date. Pizza and a movie at Kat's house. Clay has to pick a movie.
  13. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 13)
    Kat's POV. Kat and Clay's date turns romantic. Maia askes questions. Kat overhears a mysterious phone call.
  14. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 14)
    Clay's POV. Clay's side of the date. Clay visits his father.
  15. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 15)
    Clay's POV. Clay starts to get nervous about telling Kat his secret. We meet a new character.
  16. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 16)
    Kat's POV. Kat finds some disturbing information. Kat and Clay go on a third date.
  17. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 17)
    Clay's POV. Clay and Kat go on a third date. Clay tells his secret. Something bad happens...
  18. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 18)
    Clay's POV. Clay takes care of Kat.
  19. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 19)
    Kat's POV. Kat cooks.
  20. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 20)
    Kat's POV. Clay's POV. Kat tries to confront Clay. Kat learns more about Clay. Clay realizes something.
  21. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 21)
    Kat's POV. Forte Lupum has a party.
  22. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 22)
    Kat's POV. Clay and Kat talk it out. Alex dances with Kat.
  23. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 23)
    Kat's POV. Clay's POV. ???? POV. Kat helps cleans up. Clay asks questions. Secret plans are made.
  24. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 24)
    Kat's POV. Kat gets questions answered. Kat meets Clay's father, Rollin.
  25. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 25)
    Kat's POV. Clay's POV. Kat might be able to help with the war between vampires and werewolves. Clay opens up to Kat. Kat visits Maia.
  26. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 26)
    Kat's POV. Kat, Maia, and Naomi visit Cyrus.
  27. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 27)
    Clay's POV. Clay and Kat atempt to kill Isaac. Naomi gets hurt.
  28. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 28)
    Kat's POV. The ritual is coming up.
  29. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 29)
    Kat's POV. Clay's POV. Kat watches Rollin while Clay and the pack turns into wolves.
  30. The Werewolf's Mate The Ritual (Ch 30)
    Ylena's POV. The ritual begins.
  31. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 31)
    Kat's POV. Clay and Kat get really close.
  32. The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 32)
    Kat's POV. Clay's POV. Clay tells Kat something in the garden.
  33. The Werewolf's Mate (Epilogue)
    Epilogue. Kat's POV. ??? POV.