The Werewolf's Mate

The Werewolf's Mate (Ch 14)

I curse that idiot who calls himself a pizza delivery boy for ruining our moment. I was glad I chose the right movie though. I don't even think she even realized she was holding me until the movie was over. When she tried to move away I stopped her from doing so. We stayed their until she fell asleep and then my phone started to ring. I wiggled my hand free so I could answer it. Hopefully I didn't wake her up.

It was Ylena. I checked the time. It was 8:34 pm; way past the time I told her I'd be home. I answered the phone.

"Hey," I answered.

"Have you told her yet?" she asked.

"No I haven't told her yet," I sighed.

"You better tell her soon!" she scolded.

"I will," I said obediently.

"How come you haven't told her yet?" she questioned. I glanced at Kat.

"Kat just isn't ready for me to tell her yet," Ylena and I knew that was a stupid excuse, but I just didn't want to tell her just yet; it just didn't feel right. It was silent for a minute and I knew Ylena was doing it on purpose.

"I promise you I will tell her on our third date," I groaned, "I'll be home soon,"

With that I hung up. I didn't want to let her go, but if I didn't leave now I probably wouldn't leave until morning. I slowly picked her up and gently let her down on the couch and put a blanket over her.

"Clay?" she asked. From the sound of her voice I knew she was tired.

"Goodnight, Kat," I whispered in her ear and then kissed her on the forehead.

I quietly closed her door and got in my car. When I was on the road I started thinking. Ylena predicted that my father would at least live until the next full moon. That was at least two weeks; was I enough time to win Kat's love? Well I think we bonded really well tonight and snuggling is one of the most romantic thing you could do. I hope she'll get to see my clan, Forte Lupum, soon along with the castle we all live in. Hopefully she'll meet my father... I wonder how he was doing?

When I got home I quietly went into my father's room. He looked terrible; all pale and skinny. He wasn't healthy before he got his wound, but it triggered his sickness. Cyrus was going to pay!

"What is my son doing up this late?" he said; eyes fully opened and watching me.
♠ ♠ ♠
46 readers!!!!!!!!!!!! Please recommend if you like the story :)