P.S I Don't Love You

First.

She felt nervous, dizzy, hot, and oddly calm. She didn't know what to say, what to do. Just being around him had a huge affect on her. How could she talk now?

"Can I get you anything to drink?" Alex slowly asked, eyeing her from across the his room. She was sitting on his bed, looking so peaceful that it made him want to yell and ask if she was feeling the way he was at the moment; dizzy, nervous, like he wanted (needed) to pass out. He knew that she knew. Her eyes asked a million and one questions, but her voice remained silent, and her lips remained unmoving.

She cleared her throat twice before answering. "No thanks," Emily said. She glanced down at her lap where her folded hands layed. They were sweaty and sticky. She gulped and thought to herself, " Say something, Emily. You didn't come over here for nothing. He loves you! You love him! Say it. Say anything.." But she said nothing. She never even looked at him. She sat on her bed, he stood across the room with his hands in his pocket.

Emily klnew he was staring at her. She could feel his heavy, heated gaze right on her and he didn't even try to hide it. It made her uneasy, and she knew he enjoyed it.

And sure enough, he was. He loved making her feel shy around him, and he loved bringing her out of her shell. He knew that that was what he needed to do at the moment. To bring her out, to bring her towards him.

But he was scared. Afraid. Terrified. As much as he was sure that she felt the same way, he was still cautious of the rejection, of the loss, and he'd hate to lose her. To lose his Emily.

He needed to make sure that didn't happen.

Taking a deep breath, he made the first move towards, a small step to start with, and it startled her. Her head whipped away from the window and towards him, and her eyes finally connected with his.

He froze in his place and stared back at her. Emily's mouth opened, as if she were to say something, but then she closed it just as fast and continued to stare at him, even as he slowly made his way towards her, and sat right besides her.

Her brown eyes grew soft, and the tension left her body. Noticing this, Alex began to relax as well.

Sitting so close to her, he began to see her in a new light. He noticed the way her eyes lightened up to a shiny light brown whenever they hit the sunlight. he noticed the way the corners of her mouth lifted when she seemed as though tshe were frowning. and he noticed the way her lips curved when she was thinking, as she was now.

Emily was deep in thought, still trying to figure out what exactly to say and how to word her feelings.

"That's it, say how you feel." She thought to herself. She knew that this is what she needed to do, it was time he knew, and it was time she admitted her feelings even to herself.

Licking at her dry lips, she looked up to him, where he sat right next to her. That's when she noticed he was staring at her mouth.

She blinked a few times, even cleared her throat just so he'd stop staring. The nervousness came back to her and she felt like getting away.. but at the same time, she felt as she wanted to move closer. The way he was looking at her made her heart beat faster, made her blood cool, and made her body react in a way it never has.

And he was feeling exactly the same. Alex's eyes made their way to hers, finally breaking away from her mouth.

Her strawberry, creamy scent filled his brain again, and he fought the urge to close his eyes and breathe her in for the rest of the day. One thing he couldn't fight though, was the pull he was having towards her.

He needed her, wanted her, just a simple kiss wold satisfy him for eternity. And he knew she was what he wanted.

He looked into her eyes once more, and the glanced back down at her lips. He inched his way towards his target, slowly but surely.

And that's when she moved back, got up, and rushed to the door.

She was fast, but he was faster. He got up straight behind her, and grabbed her wrist as her hand closed around the door knob.

He spun her around, and the strawberry scent hit him again. This time he did close his eyes and savored the smell, but only for a second.

Her heart was racing faster, her eyes were huge with curiosity and a want, an innocent desire.

"Emily," Alex whispered as he slowly backed her up against the door, and she let him. He held her slim wrists in his warm palms, and he rested his forehead against hers.

The tension left her body, but a small amount remained for what was to come.

He sighed, and gave the shyest of smiles. Alex looked into her eyes once again and said the one thing that mattered most.

"I love you." and his mouth softly crashed to hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww Emily's first kiss. o: I hope you guys liked it, let me know please :3 I love you guys, and I love you Megannnnnnnnnn O: (spam me with messages on my profile, I'll update that day.. Lol)
Rate/comment/subscribe/love me/give me cookies/ SUGAR COOKIES/ *muah* luv u guys