P.S I Don't Love You

Daydreaming in a dream

"So they went out again? Last night? God..I would so hate to be you," Sarah said the next day as she and Emily were walking around in the mall.

"Gee thanks Sar...That's so nice of you, really," Emily said sarcasticaly as she switched her bages of clothes to her right hand.

"Well God I'm just saying! I mean the guy your totally inlove with is dating your god damn sister! I can't begin to imagine how you feel...."

"It sucks...I mean it's like, Why her-"

"What does she have that you don't hav-"

"Um I don't know, how about a girl personality? God I act like a guy sometimes-" Emily said and sighed when Sarah interuppeted her again.

"Dude, all the girls here in this city act like guys! Don't take me wrong, but your hot Em, and all you need is a little boost....." Sarah said with a shrug as she trotted over to the elevator, but it had already closed when she got there.

"Boost? ...Meaning....?"

"Let me do you hair and make up and dress you and stuff...We can show Alex what he's missing you know? Come on, please? I'll make you look hot for the boys..." Sarah said with a smile as she tried to bribe Emily.

"Um......"

"Um, what?"

"Um, no-"

"But-"

"Sarah, no! I don't think I am a peice of meat to be dangled in front of Alex..." Emily told Sarah and walked into the elevator when it came back up. After a couple minutes of silence and thinking, Sarah burst out saying : "Fine! But ou'll come begging for me to do it, and then I'm not gonna want to," She said with a little attitude then crossed her arms.

"Good, because I'm not going to want you too," Emily said.

And then she got a glance of herself in the elevator mirror wall. She was dressed in blue jeans and a laind button up shirt, with her black rimmed glasses on and her her hair in a ponytail.

'Okay so yeah..I could use a little help with the tomboy to playboy look...But not from Sarah..She would so go over board.' Emily thought to hereslf and then got a little nugde making her move out of the elevator's open doors.

'Maybe....Just maybe..'

Three hours later Emily finally tore herself away from the mirror and plopped herself infront of the computer when Maddie came into the room again.

"Your not going to believe this!" She said in a overly-happy tone and Emily couldn't help herself but to roll her eyes.

"What now-"

"Look!" Maddie squealed and thrust her arm in front of Emily's face.

Emily couldn't believe what she saw.

It was a diamond bracelet.

"Alex got it for me! Can you believe it?! " Maddie said, then turned away and strolled out the room like nothing.

Yes.Alex was rich, but...wow.

"I have to do something....." Emily said to herself. "Mom I'll be home later!"

**********

*knock,knock,knock*

"Hey Emmy Bear, what up?" Sarah said as she shoved a spoon ful of jell-o into her mouth, but never invited Emily inside the house.

"Okay.I need help." Emily said, then she was welcomed right inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welll.....You like it?!?!?
I updated fast hehe
Another update will come faster if you jst tell you like it.... Lol