P.S I Don't Love You

Always better in the afternoon

As Emily was busy brushing her hair while trying to brush her teeth at the same time, Alex was waiting patiently outside in his car, hoping that Maddie didn't see him.

Where was she? Alex wondered thinking about Emily as he beeped the horn once again.

"Come on Em............." he whispered to himself, and right then he glance to the house to see her coming out of the garage door.

She was wearing a 'Rolling Stones' black t-shirt with a hoodie over it along with her ripped blue jeans and her hair pulled back into a messy ponytail... and she was hoping that he might, just might notice her laid back get together.

He unlocked the door as she came closer, and when she opened the door, she stopped before getting in.

"What are you wearing?" She asked with a laugh.

He on the other hand was wearing a black hat, black sweatshirt, black pants and over-large sunglasses.

"Well... I just kinda wanted to be hangin out with you and not get caught by you-know-who.... I guess I wouldn't make a good spy....Er.... cop? Or something, fuck I don't know... Just get in will you?" He asked as she did what he told her to do, but couldn't stop laughing.

"You look like you could use an episode of 'What not to wear' . God! Micheal Jackson hides his kids better than you hide yourself!" She said and laughed even harder, following a couple chuckles from Alex.

*=?***&***?=*

"So, Arby's, Mcdonalds, or pizza?" Emily asked as the were strolling into the food court at the mall. They had been walking around, buying Alex clothes, buying Emily some sunglasses and shoes and they did this for some hours already until they worked up an appitite.

"Mmm... Well I would go with all three actually..." He said as his eyes slid over to Emily, who had an eyebrow rasied at him. "Okay fine then, Arby's," He said as he walked in front of ehr, but not thinking first, he grabbed her hand as they walked.

He quiickly got lost in the crowd, and hoping to pass what just happend, he led her in front of him so that he no longer held her hand but pushed on her back to steer her as they made their way to the cash register at the Arby's.

Alex's P.O.V.

God did I just really do that? I'm dating her damn sister for God's sakes.

"So what are you getting?" Emily asked me, so I quickly hid my discomfort and focused or tried to on the menu.

"Uh... Just a nuimber three. I'll be right back, I have to make a phone call," I lied as I walked around the corner to the restroom area and stood by a pay phone.

Am I really stupid? Seriously? I mean it's just... I don't even like Maddie and I didn't even want to date her...... My father makes some money and here I am with a girl glued to my arm.

And then theres that braclet..... She tells everyone it's from me, yet she bought it at some pawn shop for herself.

But as always, there was Emily. The girl I truly liked, the girl wh was always there. One of my best friend ever. Though I never had her, it would hurt to lose her.

I know she doesn't like me though. She can't, she doesn't and that's that.

I slowly made my way back to her, where she was sitting down with the tray sipping at her soda.

"Hey," I said as I sat down and just stared at my food.

"You okay?" She asked me. going into conncern mode. I always liked that about her. She's always caring.

"Yeah," I said and she sent me another one of her famous smiles I loved to hate.
"I'm fine."End of P.O.V.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? Major drama in the next one so be prepared!
*puts on army gear*
Hehe

-Mickey