Razor Blades & Guitar Amps

Pleasure Ryland!

I woke up next to gabe in the back lounge. my head was on his shoulder. i was still tired but i didn't want to go back to sleep. i heard my phone and thought it wss roxii. it was a message from her. i texted her back that said "sleeping with a boy and yourself?".

gabe started to wake up.

"wudd you doing?", he asked

"finding out where my friends are"

"don't worry about them, they'll be fine i know spencer and hayley if anything they're a little busy right now"

"i suppose"

"come here"

"yeah?"

"i'm glad you decided to come with me"

"how could i say no to that face?"

my phone rang. it was zeb.

"hello?"

"you're with gabe aren't you?"

"hahaha"

"damn, you're such a whore couldn't wait 'til the first date could you?"

"what do you want zeb?"

"you sucked him off! am i right?!"

"good-bye zebra!"

"hahaha, but really i wanted to let you know i'm with hayley right now"

"where is she?"

"she's in the bathroom"

"i guess we all got some last night then?"

"well shit i guess we did"

"where's gabe?"

"i'm guessing he went to his bunk"

"i'll talk to you later i've got to go"

"bye zeb, love you"

"love you too"

i closed my phone and saw gabe in his boxers. a very nice site but i had a feeling that something bad was going to happen.

"who was that?"

"zeb"

"oh"

"what are you doing not wearing any clothes boy?"

"well wearing alotta clothes would get in the way wouldn't it?'

"in the way of what?", i asked already knowing the answer

he jumped towards me and i fell backwards. he climbed on top of me and started kissing down my neck and on my chest. his phone rang right then.

"aren't you going to get that?", i asked

"no it's no one"

his phone kept playing the same song over and over again. it was getting annoying and i couldn't enjoy this moment with that non-sense repeating itself.

"just answer it please"

"hold on a sec"

he walked out of the room and to his bunk.

"hello?"

"oh hey"

he shut the door behind him so i couldn't hear what he was saying.

he was mumbling. it sounded like he was trying to whisper.

"i miss you too baby"

who is he talking to?

"yeah i'll be home soon"

what?!

"baby you know you're the only one for me"

"i love you"

"i can't wait to get you in..."

that's all i needed to hear to know he was using me. i feel like a worthless idiot. how could i of let this go on. i felt like crying but like hell was i going to shed a tear for that asshole! he wants to use me well fine. he'll see what it feels like!

i got up to fix myself but then i realized i didn't have anything else to wear but the clothes i had on from the night before and they well they weren't too clean.

he came back in the room.

"what'd you doing?"

"i kinda need to get cleaned up silly"

i decided that i wasn't going to let him know i knew anything. i was going to play innocent and just see how it goes from there.

"you need some clothes? i'm sure victoria will let you barrow some"

"i don't know about that, i mean i'm already staying on the bus for a while i don't think she'll like it if i took her clothes too"

"lemme ask her"

"no! i'm sure i'll be fine", i said with a smile

the bus stopped.

"you wanna find something here?", he said pointing to a store we had stopped at

"yeah i'm sure i'll find something"

i called roxii to see if she'd come with me.

rinnnnnnnnnnnng rinnnnnnnnnnnnnng rinn

"OH YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!"

"good morning roxii"

"hey dollface, oh gosh last night was amazing!"

"that good?"

"you mean GREAT!, how was your night?"

"i'll tell you about it later, i need some clothes come with me"

"alright"

"i'll see you in a bit"

the only part i was afraid of doing was getting to the front of the bus and having everyone stare at me wondering who i was and why i was on their bus.

oh gosh here we go. i walked through the bunks and made my way to the front lounge and saw everyone sitting there. they looked at me for a half a second before they smiled and said good morning.

"well hell-o sunshine", ryland said to me

"hi"

"your candee aren't you?", asked victoria

"yeah", i said with relef sorta

"did you have fun last night?", victoria asked again

"well...", i said with a smirk

"so you finishing the rest of the tour with us?", alex asked

"oh no i'm just here for a little while longer"

"ohh", they all said

"do you need something to wear? you look awful", victoria said laughing

"well actually i was just going to get off and buy a dress"

"you could always barrow something from me"

"that's sweet of you but i don't wanna be a bother"

"just lemme know if you need anything"

"thanks, i'll be back in a sec"

i got off the bus feeling a little bit better but i looked so bad. i saw band member after band member, crew after crew get off of their own bus 'til i finally saw roxii.

"that was the hardest thing i think i ever had to do!"

"why what happened?"

"i met his band members"

"that bad?"

"no"

"hahaha, come on let's go find something to wear"

i decided to not tell roxii what had happen with gabe. she was known to start a scene and i didn't want anything bad to happen. i was going to have my revenge but i still had no idea what i was going to do to him. we went into the store and bought some clothes that'll last us for the next few days. we didn't see zeb so we thought he was still sleeping.

"i'm gonna go change, i'll call you after i'm done"

"later miss candee cane"

"good-bye"

i walked to the back the bus and started to change into a sundress that i had bought. i heard a noise but i didn't think much of it. all of a sudden the door had opened. i was half naked wearing nothing but my new panties and one foot in my dress. i screamed when i saw ryland standing there. eyes wide open.

"i'm so sorry i didn't think anyone was back here"

"oh gosh! you scared me"

"i'm really really sorry i'm leaving right now"

"it's ok i don't mind you just scared me is all"

"i didn't see anything! i swear!"

"ryland calm down, i don't care if you saw anything i mean after what i did last night that's pretty much all you guys see me as... just a whore"

i was making a plan. it was going ok but i need the trust of someone to make it work. i was thinking i'd play the cutesy little girl who didn't mean to sleep with him last night. it just happened.

"you're not a whore. what would make you think that?"

"i don't do things like this ever! i don't sleep with random guys in bands, i don't let strangers talk me into staying with them"

i started to cry. it took everything i had not to laugh.

"no we don't think of you like that! gabes just dumb is all. he really likes you. he wouldn't let just anyone stay with him. you must be special"

"you really think?"

"of course i think so. you're a very pretty girl i hope you know"

now he was just flirting. yes! my plan was working out perfectly.

"thanks ryland"

"no problem"

he give me a hug and i figured this is where i would take my plan into full action. i kissed him and oh i kissed him hard. his hand fell to my lower back and he was kissing my neck now. my hands were in his hair and i was smirking on how will this was going.

"no!", ryland said

"no?", i questioned

"we can't do this. gabe really likes you. i couldn't do that to him"

"you don't have to do anything just leave it up to me"

"oh god"

he bit his lip and started touching me all over.

"i'm sorry i just can't. you're gabes not mine. i have a girlfriend"

"i'm not dating gabe! he can't tell me what to do"

"i know but..."

"just shut up", i smirked

i started going down on him. we were still standing up until i pushed him down. he was sitting with his pants just barely down. there was no way he was getting away with that much clothes on. he was moaning and almost screaming. he was pulling my hair and panting my name over and over again. i loved every moment of it. i knew he was coming but i wanted to hurt gabes' feelings bad! i wanted him to know what it felt like to be me if only for a second. i got up and started sucking rylands neck. he was sweating and breathing very heavy. it made me laugh even more but i hid it.

"oh god candee don't stop", ryland said

he was still pretty hard. i placed myself on top of him and pushed my panties to a side and entered him. he moaned louder this time. i kept bouncing around on top of him making him sweat even harder. his mouth was open so i slipped my tounge in and swirled it around.

"can...can..."

he couldn't even finsh my name before he came. i could feel him. he came hard. to be honeset it felt good when he came into me. that was the end of part one of my plan. one down two more to go.