Loverboy

You're my little star

Sean’s Pov

I woke up with a hangover. I looked around the hotel room. Wait, this wasn’t my room? What happened last night? I don’t even remember…
I groaned and got up and put my clothes on. I found my room key from my jeans pocket. I went from the room 66 to 69 which I suppose was mine.
My eyes widened as I walked in my hotel room. In bed, there was Gavin… and Rhys making out. Wtf? They looked at me shocked and pulled away from each other blushing hard.
“What the hell is going on?!?” I asked.
“You don’t remember? Oh, you were drinking too much Sean.” Gavin smirked.
“Are you like, together now?” I raised my eyebrow.
“Hell yes! We’re sorry that we stole your room. You were in Josh’s room by the way.” Gavin giggled.
“What?” I said in disbelief.
“Didn’t he tell you?” Rhys looked at me surprised.
“No, he wasn’t in his room when I woke up.” I told them. Then I heard someone knocking the door.
“I got it.” I said and opened the door. There was Josh, smiling brightly.
“Hey loverboy.” Josh said and kissed my lips. What?
“What you think you’re doing?” I asked and pulled away.
“Huh?” Josh looked at me hesitantly.
“Sean doesn’t remember last night. He was so drunk.” Rhys said and took Gavin’s hand in his and they walked away from the room.
“Oh.” Josh said and stood there for a moment, just looking at Sean in the eyes.
“So, what happened?” I asked.
"Well we started kissing each other at the hotel’s bar and we got to my room for the night. Then we had sex.” Josh grinned happily.
“WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?” My jaw dropped and I couldn’t breathe. I had sex with Josh? No way, just no…
“It’s true.” Josh smirked.
“Oh my god.” I said and turned away from Josh but he grabbed my hand and kissed my neck. Fuck he was such a tease.
“Stop it!” I backed away but Josh pinned me against the wall then. Great.
“Not so fast Seannie.” Josh smiled and cupped my face and kissed me softly. I’m not sure what was happening but I kissed him back. He smiled wider and caressed my body with his hands. It felt good.
“I see you’re enjoying this after all.” Josh smirked.
“No.” I tried to deny but I blushed and Josh smiled knowingly.
“You’re so cute babe.” Josh told me and took my hand. I looked at him questioned.
“Let’s go for a walk.” Josh said and led me to outside. We walked around the city and stopped by the park. We sat down closely and Josh wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
I looked at the stars and I felt Josh staring at me. I was right when I turned to him.
“I love you Sean.” Josh said with all of his heart.
My heartbeat started racing fast. Josh loved me? I couldn’t say anything. He just took my breath away. Josh stroked my cheek and didn’t seem to mind if I say something or not. Josh has always been one of my best friends like Gavin but I didn’t expect this. Josh was so sweet.
We stayed quiet for a while. It was getting awkward and I bit my lip nervously. We just lied on the grass and kept looking at the stars. Then out of nowhere Josh started to sing in to my ear:
'Cause you are, my little star,
I said you are, my little star,
I said yo-ou are, my light in the dark
Don't change.
Just be who you are.
“Thank you Josh.” I smiled at him and rested my head to his chest. I felt Josh stroking my hair softly and I was happy.