Status: I hope you enjoy!

The Risk

Chapter 1

It was right around 11 am when Ally heard her phone ring. Even though shes been living in downtown Pittsburgh for about 5 years now she didn't have any idea of who could possibly be calling her this early or even at all.
When she answered her phone it was what sounded like a middle-aged man named John. "Hello Ally I was just looking over your application to be apart of the Inside Penguins Hockey crew, were you still interested?"
Ally was thrown off guard, she turned that application in over 5 months ago and she thought for certain they weren't interested. "Of course I would be!" she said trying not to sound too excited. "great why don't you come
to the Arena around 7 am on Monday and I will show you around." he stated knowing that her answer would already be yes. "I would love to!" Now losing her self control dancing around in her pjs still in her bedroom.
"great I will meet you at the front entrance, see you then." Jumping up and down on her bed she was out of breath but couldn't wait to call her mom and dad, a new journey was about to happen.

---

6:55 am Ally was waiting for John right outside of Consol Energy Arena. She had on her black skater dress with a gold colored necklace to show some nice Penguins spirit, her brown hair was pin straight and
she had a very light amount of eye liner on just to make her blue eyes pop just enough to make anyone notice. Around 7:15 Ally was getting concerned that he may have forgotten and she was also half asleep. She was never used to waking up this early and this was such an important moment for her as well

Spaced out Ally was caught way off guard when a man who seemed to be a little off focus ran right into her. Falling right to the ground she could already feel herself blushing. It didn't take more than 5 seconds for her to realize
to realize that the man that had just ran into her was the captain for the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby. She could tell that he was blushing too. "I am so sorry" he said as he helped her up. "It's alright, it definitely woke me up." she laughed.
"I'm Ally Young, I'm actually waiting for a man named John for a walk around of the Arena." Sidney smiled at her, "I'm Sidney Crosby, this is where I work. I could show you around." he proclaimed.
Ally couldn't help but saying yes and then he took her inside to show her around.

After walking around and talking to Sidney about why she was joining the Penguins team the two ran into John. "John! This is Ally, I was showing her around." Sidney stated. "Thank you Sid. I see you already have met our captain then. Why don't you and
I go talk some numbers and we could get you ready for some interviews." Ally was ready for this and wanted to spin in circles and jump up and down. "Let's do this." she exclaimed. "Maybe you and I can go get some lunch later and I can show you around
some more?" Sidney asked. Ally could feel herself blushing again and couldn't get any words out so she just shook her head yes. "Great! Meet here at noon?" she shook her head yes again.

---

Ally stood nervously waiting for the captain to come greet her. He came walking out in a V-neck long sleeve black shirt and jeans with a black penguins hat on. "Hi There." Sidney smiled. "Hi" she seemed to only get out one word answers around him. He was gorgeous, his hazel eyes were stunning and he had an amazing smile.

"Are you ready to go?" Sidney asked as she stood staring into his eyes. "Let's do this." She was excited to go get lunch with Sidney but she also had what John said stuck in the back of her mind. She knows she just met Sidney but when her and John were in the office he told her that he could tell that Sidney was looking at her because she was obviously was gorgeous but no dating or hooking up would be tolerated here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think there is so much more to come and I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave any type of recommendation of what you may want to see happen!

--Thanks for reading