Status: Maybe this story will fuel more imagination ^_^

Through the Black Jet Mirror

Sweet Pea!

Frank POV

I was running from the Lacrosse team, Bert their leader and his slut of a girlfriend, Eliza, sent them after me.

"Shit...shit... shit."

I ran straight into the abandoned house, taking my chances with the rumored ghosts. Luckily they only yelled out that they would get me when I least expected it. Fuck it, I may as well explore until they leave. I started walking around; there was dusting that needed to be done and broken glass that needed to be swept. I heard the noise of something walking back and forth, as I got near the sound, I saw something scurry past my line of sight. I turned around to se a cute chihuahua standing on its hind legs and in a pink blazer with red scarf around her neck. For the oddest reason, I had the urge to call her Sweet Pea, because she looked like my mom's old chihuahua.

"Oh dear, oh me, oh my I'm late, I'm late again!" I followed the talking dog to a pitch black mirror. When I looked around, she was out of sight.

"Oh my, oh gosh I will be late, beg your pardon, goodbye! I'm late, I'm late!" I was pushed out of the way and lost my balance, falling forward into the mirror, I though it was going to crash and break but when I opened my eyes, to which I hadn't noticed were closed; I was falling at a fast pace.

I let out a shrill cry of surprise and fear. I shut my eyes, hoping I wouldn't turn into a measly Iero pancake. I felt myself almost floating, so I took a peek through my fingers, before relaxing enough to let my arms expand out and keep me balanced in the air.

"How strange to see such things when floating about.." I snorted out a laugh. It was funny and odd at how everything was in a weird shape, some broken and still playing itself, some brand new and floating up to a place in the broken and beaten antiques. I finally made it near the ground and to my luck, I tripped and landed on my face.

I coughed and looked up, I saw the chihuahua running by, but when I got up to see if she was still there, she had gone through a hall.

"Where the hell am I? This is way weird.." I walked through the hall, there was a black door on my right, a red one on my left, but, it was only like that every other door, they'd reverse colors; on the left from red to black, to red again, opposite on my right. I had tried at least 10 of them, I came to a pair of curtains and pulled them apart.

"What the fuck?" I looked down and saw a small door, that could only fit my head, if anything.

"Oh.. how the hell do I get through that?" I turned and jumped a bit. A table with a bottle filled with red liquid was set before me. The bottle didn't have anything on it except written on a tag and tied to the neck of it saying "Drink me." I looked at it, popped the top and smelled it.

"Cherry... hmm." I took a drink, then another. It tasted nice, but to my slight disappointment it wasn't liquor. I set the bottle down and then turned to see the door had gotten bigger, I craned my neck to see that the bottle and table had also gotten bigger. Then realizing, it was me who had gotten smaller! I tried the door and it was locked.

"Dammit! Where the hell-.... Oh Jesus fuck... really?!" I looked up under the table to see a small key, small for a tiny door, and it was way up there. I sat down and groaned, how was I going to get up there? I can't climb worth shit, and... Wait, was that there the whole time? I saw a little box filled with one large red skittle. On the skittle, it said "Eat me." I giggled at the thought of the skittle speaking. I took a bite of it and I grew a bit too large than before.

"Ouch! What the hell?" I grabbed the key and took the last gulp of the red liquid and shrunk back down to the small size once again. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it, the world I was in was rather like a fairy tale. I saw the pretty pooch running through the flower bed, I quickly raced after her.

"Wait! Wait! Sweet Pea! come back!" I couldn't reach her, she was still muttering about being late for tea. Damn her and her tea, I wanted to ask what the hell is going on! I stopped and noticed some very beautiful flowers.

"And what are /you/ supposed to be?" I looked up to see a catepillar with tattoos on his long worm body, he looked like he was smoking from a bong, but what came out were purple puffs of smoke in music instrument shapes.

"I'm Frank. You smoking kush?" What?! It was an honest question. The catepillar looked at me in amusement. and blew a guitar into my face.

"I'm Brian. Now this is just regular smoke. Now what are you doing in the garden?" I stared up at him and a few tulips and roses stared down at me like I was a weed myself.

"I'd like to know myself. Where am I?" I asked, Brian chuckled along with some of the flowers.

"What's so funny you giant worm?" I was getting irritated, it's like a place you couldn't get straight answers from. It was a bunch of nonsense.

"You're in a world where it's nothing but nonsense. What would be, it isn't, and what it isn't, it would be. Get my drift short cakes?" Brian smirked down at me. I frowned. Short cakes?! What do I look like a kid?!

"Okay thanks for your not help, it helped me a lot." I started walking away.

"Wait! You! Shortstack! Come back here!" I stopped and turned away.

"What you want? And my name is Frank, not shortstack." I asked. Brian the catepillar blew a few notes.

"Keep your temper, midget." He said, an instrument accenting each word. I scoffed and took off, finding myself in a forest with the strangest of creatures. Do-do birds, guitar bugs, flying rocking horses, etc. Something was weird, maybe I'm dreaming?

"Oh my, a little mouse has lost his way?" I looked around for the voice. These guys were starting to piss me off. I saw a pair of blue crystal eyes looming down at me. then blonde hair and and a body and face appeared.

"The names Chesire Bobcat. But call me Bob." I stared up at him with awe.

"'m Frank. Could you directly tell me where I am?" His smile kind of creeped me out, it widened abnormally.

"I can take you to the Hare and the Hatter, but warning they're mad." I rose an eyebrow up at him as he disappeared and appeared on a limb of a tree up ahead.

"But- Ah fuck it. May as well, maybe they're all mad here. Bunch of kookoos." I muttered as I followed him to a quaint little area.

"Ah look everyone Bob's brought a little treat for us. Care for some coffee?" I looked up at a breath taking man with bright firetruck red hair and dazzling hazel green eyes wearing a hat much too large for his head. Next to him was a boy with mousy brown hair, black rimmed glasses, and mouse ears, who was sitting on another boy with an amazing afro and had bunny ears.

"Come on sit down you two furries move down a guest has come for some coffee." I was suddenly picked up and sat on a chair with books piled on it.

"You're a little short, skittle?" The gorgeous boy, whom I assumed was the Hatter, Instead of taking a bite, like last time, I licked it and fell off the chair due to my regular size coming back.

I put the skittle into my pocket and looked up at the Hatter. He was staring at me with a wide smile.

"I'm Frank. Have you seen a little chihuahua in a pink blazer come by, at any point?" He looked as though he was thinking.

"Can't say I have. I'm Gerard, but call me Gee. Mikey! Stop giving Ray so much sugar! Ew don't do that! Sick freaks." He turned his attention back to me and smiled widely again.

"Coffee?" I nodded as as he started pouring it into a cup.

"Sit down, tanding in a tea party is rude." I looked at the chair and the books seemed to have disappeared, so I sat down.

"I'd like a cup too if you'd be so kind Gee." I looked acroos the table and saw Bob sittiing there, holding out a cup. Gee poured him some and set the kettle down.

"If this is a tea party then why are we drinking coffee?" I asked. The rest looked at me, Ray started laugh and Mikey's face twitched. 'He's pokerfaced...' I thought.

"Tea is so gross, but we couldn't call it a coffee party, it sounds absolutely mad! You are cute though." Gee leaned closer to me.

"But we're all mad here aren't we?" He giggled and I couldn't help but smile. Maybe this Wonderland wouldn't be so bad to stay in after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know the drill my lovies. Tell me what you want more of and I will get it to you. Much love - Krucy <3