Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 1

Alexa Hardy staggered into her bedroom after a long day of nursing her two sick children. Her body ached from constantly bending down and taking them in her arms to soothe them as they cried out in discomfort. Running one of her hands through her shoulder length chestnut coloured hair she exhaled closing her eyes.

Silence filled her house, a silence that she welcomed, a silence that bought her the peace she had been aching for all day.
Slowly she walked over to her bed grabbing her fresh flannel pyjamas. As she slipped her vomit stained outfit from her body she fought to keep her heavy eyes open. The brunette chucked her clothes on the floor before slipping the white over sized shirt over her body and burrowing underneath her blankets sleep came to her instantly.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Three loud knocks roused Alexa from her slumber, still in a daze she moved out from underneath her blankets and blindly walked out of her room. The young mother was so out of it she didn’t turn any of the lights on. Instead she weaved through the hallways, every now and again stubbing her toes on a toy or hitting her hip on something, a wall, a table anything. By the end of her work she was cursing under her breath due to the pain that was shooting through her body.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

This time the knocks were louder and quicker in sequence, almost as if the person behind the door was becoming restless.
“Yes, alright, I am coming,” the brunette grumbled as she rubbed her hip fiercely hoping it would ease the pain. Reaching out her hands she unlocked her door and turned the knob. Upon opening the wooden door a gasp left her lips.

Alexa didn’t have a chance to say anything before his lips were on hers in a heated kiss that set her body on fire, the door banged closed but that was a mere mumble as his hands gripped her hips pulling her flush against his body and their lips danced together. Alexas’ hands wrapped around his neck as her eyes fluttered closed and she got into the kiss. Pulling his lips from hers he began to trail wet kisses down the side of her neck.

She sighed contentedly when his hands ventured up her sides and skimmed across her chest before popping the first button; his lips de-attached from her neck and he looked at her. From dim light from the street she could make out his features, his lips that were curved into the heart-melting smirk, his defined cheekbones and his eyes, his bright blue eyes that would always stare straight at her were now looking up at her through his lashes.

Alexa didn’t want to be teased, she wasn’t in the mood for long drawn out touches she just wanted his lips on hers, his body pressed on top of hers, before he could undo the last button she had grabbed his hair and smashed her lips against his.

“No more!” she snapped against his lips. She was desperate. It had been too long. A growl broke from his lips as he ripped her shirt open, buttons pinged off and landed scattered across her floor but Alexa couldn’t care less. He roughly gripped her thighs his teeth sinking into her bottom lip causing her groan as she jumped wrapping her legs around his waist.

“God! I have missed you,” she stated in between firey kisses.

“Me too,” he said his words husky and filled with desire and lust for the woman in his arms. A smile spread across Alexa’s lips before she attached her lips to the males’ lips earning a groan in response, excitement surged through her body.

The male began to walk with her in his arms easily weaving through her living room until he had her laid out on the lounge. Removing his shirt he pressed their bodies together again.

Their heated session was interrupted by the sound of a babies cry. The two pulled apart and in those brief moments Alexa could make out the males expression perfectly.

Confused.

Quickly he pulled away from her sitting back his tattooed chest exposed to her, he ran his fingers through his hair as he looked up at where the sound was coming from. His features switched between confused and hurt. He pulled his shirt back on and got to his feet.

“Louis!” Alexa nearly cried sitting up quickly watching as the male got to his feet. He looked down at her. Shaking his head he walked out of the house, the back door slamming behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so yes I have a new story, I have had a sudden urge to write the One Direction boys with children, I am doing a series sort of thing and this is the first one.
Louis!!
So if you like it you know the drill, rec, comment, subscribe and all that jazz. I had so much fun writing this.

Cheers Esther
Image