Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 11

Alexa had been right, it most certainly hadn’t got better instead she woke every day to a small swarm of paparazzi standing outside her house, trying their hardest to get a snap of her to add to the layouts on their magazines. Alexa had been confined to the walls of her home for weeks now too scared to exit and enter the real world where people waited to fire questions at her and try to weasel out information about her past relationship with the famous band member. Alexa had resorted to her father, step mother or Arilia bringing food to the house through the back door to avoid any of the flashing cameras and consistent voices. Truth be told the brunette hoped that the more time she spent locked up in her house the more she hoped the people would get bored of her and bugger off.

Today was not going well for her Mia had woken up sick, she had spent the morning vomiting and grizzling unfortunately the mother was out of medication. She had shot Arilia a text asking her to grab some medicine and she hoped she would be quick.

The sound of a key in a lock turning her head she watched as her father appeared along with Stacey . Stacey held a pharmacy bag and wore a kind smile.

“What happened to Lia?” she asked her eyes darting between the two.

“She’s here, but she is waiting in the car,” Alexa’s father spoke warmly as he walked over and took Ella from her arms holding her close as she grizzled. Obviously both noticed the look of confusion on the mother face it was Stacey who clarified.

“Go and get changed. Arilia is taking you out for the day.”

“What… but…”

“Don’t worry your father and I can handle them. Can’t we Steven?”

“Of course, you need a break love. A girls day sounds like the perfect escape. Maybe go get your nails done, nice massage… We’ll watch Will and Ella for today.”

Alexa quickly got to her feet before wrapping her arms around her father and hugging him tightly. There were no words exchanged but both parents knew how grateful she was. Stacey gave her another warm smile before taking her into her arms and hugging her tightly.

“You’ll get through this Love.” she whispered into her ear. Nodding her head Alexa moved away before turning and heading to her room where she changed into something more suitable for a day shopping and pampering herself.

*~*~*


“How are you feeling now Lex?” Arilia asked her tone was relaxed, all Alexa could manage was a soft mmm while the masseuse worked the knots out her her neck, shoulder and back. A chuckle left her friends lips before the two lay in silence enjoying the sensations that were racing across their skin. Alexa had nearly drifted off when a harsh beeping brought her back. Cracking her eyes open she watched as Arilia reached for her phone to silence the beeping. “Sorry, message.” was all she said before dipping her head back into the mattress. Alexa couldn’t help the smile that spread across her face as she allowed her eyes to drift closed again.

She must have nodded off because she was brought back by the sound of the female that had been massaging her gently whispering to her that she had finished. She felt a blush heat her cheeks and quickly she apologised.

“Not to worry Dear… happens all the time in my line of work… it’s a sign that I am doing something right.” Slowly Alexa sat up wrapping the sheet around her as she was handed a fresh robe by Arilia who was now dressed and looking refreshed.

“Thanks for not waking me up,” she thanked sarcastically.

“You needed the sleep,” she stated smiling cheekily. Shaking her head she got to her feet and walked into the change room where she slipped into her clothes then walked out to pay.

“Don’t even think about it,” Arilia started as she watched her friend fish out her purse.
“Lia, you can’t be serious, there is no way you are paying for this.” However Arilia simply ignored her friend and handed her credit card over.Once the transaction was payed she turned to Alexa and spoke.

“Done.”

“You’re terrible, I am paying you back for that.”

“No you’re not, think of it as a gift. Plus you have bigger things to worry about.”

“What do you mean?”

With that Arilia held up her phone and Alexa read the bold title that covered the screen.

‘I am going to fight for my children!’
A devastated Louis lashes out at the mother that had kept his children from him.


Alexa instantly felt hollow her knees buckled underneath her as her stomach twisted into a tight knot causing her to feel nauseous. Arilia quickly caught her fell to the ground with her in her arms.

“Fuck!” was all she could manage as her mind began to race. The joy of her massage instantly vanishing from her mind and body. “He’s going to take them away.”

“No… he isn’t none of us will let him!” Arilia reassured her best friend. The word fell on deaf ears as Alexa began to fear the worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next chapter. I am so sorry for the wait but none the less here it is.
shout out to sugarplum., lion eyes and Forgetful-Insomniacs for their wonderful comments thank you so much! It means a lot.

Till next update
Cheers Esther :)
Image