Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 13

Arilia pulled into Alexa’s drive way, Alexa saw that there were no paparazzi standing on her front door step a sigh of relief fell from her lips as she stepped out her friends car. Thanking her for the day. Arilia smiled and nodded her head agreeing that the two of them would have to do it again soon.

“So I will pick you up next week for our first class?”

“Of course,” the brunette smiled widely the feeling of excitement racing through her body at the thought of beginning a dance class. Closing the door she stepped back and waved to the mother of two as she pulled out of the driveway and sped off home.

Turning she walked up her back path before coming to her backdoor turning the knob she walked inside. “Dad? Stacey?” she called. When Steven appeared before her an unreadable expression on his face before it quickly melted away into one of happiness, he took his daughter in his arms and hugged her.

“Have a good day Lex?” he asked. Alexa knew he was trying to hide something, she could tell by the tone of his voice, he was trying to mask it but Alexa knew when her father was hiding something.

“Yeah, What’s going on Dad?”

“Nothing?”

“Dad…” she trailed off her eyes boring into Steven causing him to break.

“Okay before you get mad, he wouldn’t leave… I had no choice okay… Lex don’t be mad at me, I tried to get rid of him I really did. Even Stacey tried but he wouldn’t leave the front porch.” Alexa’s stomach twisted into what felt like a pretzel with what her father was saying. Quickly she moved passed the male and up the flight of stairs toward the twins room. Seeing the door slightly ajar and she heard voices from inside.

“They are beautiful aren’t they?” it was Stacey who spoke.

“They are, just like their mother,” his voice resounded in her mind as it slipped through the open door. Slowly she walked over making sure she stayed out of sight. As much as she wanted to burst in there and fire questions as to why the singer was there. She also wanted to sit and listen. Just to see if he had anything to say. “I really messed everything up didn’t I?”

“You have no idea,” Stacey spoke her tone was flat as if remembering everything that happened when the male left her step daughter.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean you really have no idea what you leaving did to her. You might think you do but I can assure you you know nothing. In a way I was glad she had these two because they are the reason she kept on going when she thought everything was over.”

The room was swallowed into silence, Alexa leant against the wall sliding down slowly drawing her knees to her chest. Resting her cheek on her knees she sat in silence.

“She loved you so much Louis, she was so excited to tell you the two of you were going to start a family, just like the two of you had talked about. Lex knew she was young but she didn’t care as long as she had you everything would turn out fine…” Stacey’s voice faded, Alexa’s eyes filled with tears, as she listened to everything her step mother said. “but you made your choice and she had to pick up the pieces. She had to struggle through her job, gave up studying, went and lived with her mother who she spent more time look after then she spent looking after her pregnant daughter. Steven and I knew it best she come and live with us until she could get on her feet again. Alexa is a strong girl but those few months were the hardest, I had never seen her cry so much. Every night she would fall asleep sobbing, it broke her fathers heart. He spent nights sat outside her door waiting for her to fall asleep before he would allow himself to go to bed. Even then he sometimes didn’t sleep because she would scream through the night, yell out, it tore Steven apart knowing there was nothing he could do.
‘All he could do was hold his little girl when she woke sobbing and whisper to reassure her everything was going to be fine. For two whole months he was running on empty, three hours of sleep was the most he got a night. It was like he was looking after a newborn again.”

As she spoke memories flashed before the brunette, she remembered the nights she would wake up mid scream and how her father was always beside her, he would have his arms around her before she even uttered a word. He calming voice whispering in her ear that everything was going to be fine. He wasn’t going anywhere. He was going to be with her till the end. Alexa never realised just how everything that happened effected her father.

“Lex?” it was her father, his voice was no higher then a whisper. Alexa looked up tears in her eyes as she looked at Steven, his brows were arched and a confused look on his face. Quickly the young mother got to her feet and lunged herself into her fathers arms.

“Thank you.” she whispered hugging him tightly. A light chuckle left his lips as he squeezed her back.

“For what?”

“Everything Dad. Everything,” pulling away from the older male she smiled a watery smile before wiping her face and nodding her head in the direction of the twins nursery. Steven nodded his head in understanding. He shot his daughter a reassuring smile as she turned and slowly entered the room.

“Alexa,” it was Louis who spoke, he was quick to his feet from the carpet he had been sitting on with Stacey. Alexa shot him a small smile before her dark eyes looked down at the older blonde who sat on the carpet. The two shared a look and Stacey understood straight away.

“Well I will leave the two of you to talk,” with that she slowly got to her feet leaving the two standing in the nursery. Neither of them saw the way Steven and Stacey looked in at the two from the doorway both hoping for the same thing.

Forgiveness.
♠ ♠ ♠
HELLO!!!! I am so sorry for the wait but it is finally here!!!!

Are you excited to see where this will go???

Will there be forgiveness or will someone say something wrong and start a war????

Hmmm????

Shout out to Julie for her comment. Thank you so much my dear.

Till next time
Cheers Esther :)

Image