Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 15

“Eleanor!” Louis voice burst through the silence of the house, he wore a smile and elation radiated from his body. Kicking his shoes off he lifted his head just in time to see his girlfriend appear in the kitchen doorway.

“Someone’s happy,” she smiled unable to stop the giggle that left her lips at the sight of the singer. A squeal left her lips when he hurried over to her wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug that lifted her off the ground. “I take it something went right.” Eleanor laughed as she hugged the male tightly.

“I’m spending the day with them tomorrow and I would love it if you came,” Eleanor looked down at Louis and as much as she wanted to go and say yes she thought it would be awkward considering the situation. Instead she tried to let the male down gently.

“Perhaps not this time Lou,” a look of confusion and hurt flashed across his face. “It’s not that I don’t want to meet your babies but I think it would be better if I come another time. Let you get to know them properly first before I come into the picture.”

“That’s not the real reason is it?” he questioned as he placed her feet back on the ground. Louis knew it wasn’t about meeting the twins it was the fact that Alexa would be there. “It’s Lex isn’t it?”

The female broke, she knew the lie wasn’t going to hold up, “can you really blame me?” she questioned looking into his blue eyes, “She is your ex-girlfriend and the mother of your children. It would just be awkward.”

“You don’t know that.”

A snort left the brunette as she placed her hands on her hips looking up at the blue eyed singer. The males mood changed at the way Eleanor was acting, she wasn’t even willing to give it a go. She was staying in the shadows and it was frustrating. They were all adults but she seemed to be acting like a child.

“Why are you acting like such a child?”

“Me? How am I acting like a child. I’m sorry that I don’t feel comfortable spending time your ex while you try and make a relationship with your kids that she so obviously didn’t want you to know about.” the words hit the male with such force that he stepped back from her his arms dropping from around her waist.

“That’s not true.”

“Really? Then why hasn’t she told you sooner? Why did you have to find out in The fucking Sun paper?” the brunette snapped hotly.

“She tried to tell me, you don’t even know the full fucking story because you weren’t there!”

“Well tell me, enlighten my Louis, if I am your girlfriend then tell my why it has taken this long before news has emerged of your children,” the way she said children was almost as if she didn’t believe, as if this was just some deranged fan story.

“Because I cut her out of my life, because I got back with you, because she gave up, because she didn’t want to be hurt anymore… is that a good enough explanation for you? Goddamn it Eleanor all I wanted was for you to be at least a little happy for me.”

The brunette’s eyes widened before she snapped at him again, “Happy for you? Tell me how am I supposed to truly be happy for you when you have a family with another woman. I thought you loved me Louis.”

“You fucking left me remember that. Remember when you walked out of my life without a simple goodbye. All I was left with was a fucking post-it note with a shitty comment on it explaining nothing, and when I tried to contact you and find out why you didn’t even return the favour…”

“Yet you took me back, you took me back so easily.”

“Because I was lonely, because I thought maybe this time it would be different. Maybe this time it wouldn’t end in disaster but it seems like it is heading that way.” As much as Louis should have stopped talking he couldn’t help it he was mad, frustrated, and hurt. He was trying to form something with his kids and remove the awkwardness of the situation but Eleanor wasn’t helping. “If you can’t accept that I have two children, if you are unwilling to try… I’m not asking you to be best friends with Alexa but at least be civil.”

“Why?” the way the word tumbled from her lips so easily caused the male to groan loudly and run his fingers through his hair.

“You were the one who wanted me to do this, do you remember that? When this all went down you were the one who was trying to get me to see them. To try and get to know my kids and now that I am doing it you’re acting strange.”

“I remember Louis believe me I do…” she trailed off, “and I am regretting it,” the words were a whisper as her eyes averted down to her bare feet. Louis brows shot into his hairline he wanted to continue to shout at her but instead he sealed his lips and turned walking out of the room and toward the front door he had entered in not long ago. “Louis,” Eleanor’s voice called after him but he simply opened the door slamming it closed behind him before unlocking his car and jumping in and starting the engine. Eleanor ripped the front door open calling out the males name again but it fell on deaf ears as he screamed out of the driveway anger raging through him. His phone began ringing but he ignored it knowing it would have been her.

The male raced through the streets of London heading toward Harry’s house, he needed a friend and he needed to get away from Eleanor.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOOO another chapter and this one is rather dramatic isn't it... What's going to happen with Lou and Eleanor??

Hmmm...

Drop a comment and let me know what you think :)

shout out to Julie and teddymae for their amazing comments, thank you so much means a lot to me :)

Till next time
Cheers Esther
Image