Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 18

Alexa pulled up in the driveway her hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as she looked over at the house. She tried to control her breathing, it had been a couple of years since she had seen either of the guys and now here she was with her children and Harry nervous as hell. Turning back to the curly haired male she wanted to object, to tell him she wanted to go home but she didn’t have a chance before he was out of the car and getting William out of his seat.

“Come on Lex, it’s going to be fine I promise you.” he was so certain but his attention was quickly drawn to the child he now held in his arms. Sighing the brown haired mother pulled her keys out of the ignition and got out of her seat before getting Ella out. Placing her daughter on her hip she looked at the house.

“Is this your house?”

“No, Liam’s actually.” Harry chuckled as he walked over standing next to Alexa who blew out a whistle in awe. “Come on you.” he grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the front door. Letting go of her hand he banged on the front door.

There was no sound, no movement. Sighing the curly haired male did it again this time shouting loudly. “OI LIAM ANSWER YOUR DOOR!” the sound of thudding foot steps and mumbling could be heard through the wooden object before it was ripped open.

“Will you shut-” Liam’s words caught in his throat when he saw who stood on his doorstep. The brown haired male’s eyes widened as he took her in his eyes darting between hers, Ellas’ and Williams’. Alexa suddenly became uncomfortable so her eyes diverted down to her shoes.

“Hi Li-” she didn’t even get his full name out before he had engulfed her in a tight hug.

“Lex! it is so good to see you again!” he stated as he held her tightly. Alexa was at a loss for words she didn’t know what to say, instead she wrapped her free arm around the male’s middle returning the hug. Liam pulled away and looked at Ella who was watching him intently an unsure look on her face. “And who are you?” he asked reaching out and gently pinching her cheeks causing her to turn away a small smile forming on her lips.

“This is Ella, and that little man over there,” she said nodding her head over to her son who was holding Harry tightly. “That’s William.”

“They’re gorgeous Lex,” he smiled warmly before reaching out his hands, “Can I hold her?” Alexa didn’t have to answer because her daughter flopped into his open invitation earning a chuckle from each male.

“She loves attention.”

“Bit like her Mum,” Harry joked resulting in the red head reaching out and slapping his shoulder playfully which caused William to laugh. Harry looked at the child pouting.

“Serves you right.”

“I take that back, this one here is more like you,” he stated bouncing William in his arms causing him to laugh harder. Alexa couldn’t help but giggle at the sound of her sons happiness. The mother was happy to hear that he was feeling better, from being sick and grizzly he was now laughing and enjoying the company of new people.

“Come on then, lets get you inside Niall and Zayn are playing Mario Kart,” Liam said before turning and walking inside with Ella. Alexa followed behind allowing Harry and William to ‘talk’.

“What took you so long?” the blonde called looking around from the TV screen his mouth dropped open and his bright eyes widened as he took in the sight of Alexa. Zayn didn’t say anything but he had his arms wrapped around her tightly before she could move. Niall followed suit racing up to her and wrapping his arms around her tightly.

“LEX!” the cried in unison causing the mother to blush and laugh.

“Hi guys,” awkwardly she tried to hug them both, they pulled away from her allowing her to breathe before hurrying over and looking at the twins. Zayn looked at William while Niall’s attention was drawn to Ella. Alexa smiled before walking over and taking a seat on the couch allowing herself to sink into the chair and let her body relax.

She felt the seat beside her sink down as someone sat beside her, turning her head she saw Niall he simply beamed a smile before wrapping his arm around her drawing her close hugging her tightly.

“I missed you Lex,” he whispered.

“Missed you to Niall,” she smiled as she watched the others take a seat William and Ella were crawling around on the floor. “Shit! I forgot bottles, they’re gonna be hungry.” she jumped to her feet and began hurrying around searching for her keys.

“I’ll come with you,” Liam said, the boys can look after these two for a few minutes. Can’t you boys?”

“Well duh,” Niall rolled his eyes as he turned his attention to the children that were happily chasing each other around the floor. Alexa relaxed thanking them before she hurried out of the house Liam in tow and got into her car speeding off home.

“How the hell could I forget that? Of all things?”

“Hey don’t beat yourself up, I take it you have had a lot on your mind.”

“Oh you have no idea,” she sighed as she rolled to a stop out the front of her house. “You coming in?”

“Yeah sure.”

“Alexa!” both turned their heads to the sound of the voice that had called her name. A smile spread across her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who said her name?
How do you think the boys will go with the twins?

Drop a comment and tell me what you think, would love to know :)

Shout out to electrichearts and ILoveNiallHoran for their wonderful comments thank you so very much :) means a lot.

Anyways until next time
Cheers Esther :)

Image