Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 4

“Mrs Hardy,” A young man no older then thirty sat dressed in a nicely pressed suit with a voice recorder in his hand a warm smile on his face. “One behalf of The Sun, we would like to thank you for sharing this story with us.”

Carol Hardy sat in her living room dressed in a deep purple gown, her greying brown hair loosely curled around her middle aged face. Scattered around her living room were photographs of her daughter and grandchildren, she had even made sure to sneak in a photo of Louis and Alexa when they were together. It was a photo of the two sharing a romantic kiss.

“It is not a trouble, I think it is about time the Louis knew he and my daughter share more than memories,” a light chuckle left her lips. The young reporter smiled oblivious to the selfishness that dwelled inside the older woman.

Carol wasn’t doing this for her daughters benefit, she wasn’t even doing it for Louis.

No.

She was doing it for herself. Carol Hardy was sharing the intimate details of her daughters five month relationship with the British pop star for the acknowledgement she will receive from people she knows and for the generous amount of money that The Sun had offered her.

“So perhaps we could begin at the start.”

“Of course Ian,” she began a warm smile spreading across her face as the dollar signs danced around in her mind. “It was back in August 2013, not sure of the date, my mind isn’t as sharp as it used to be, when Louis and Alexa began dating. Not long after the singer and his previous Missus broke up. If I remember correctly the two met in a night club… oh what a racket the two made stumbling into the house at three in the morning,” another laugh rippled from the womans’ lips. Carol looked down at her lap a smile spread across the face. I do believe it was love at first sight.

“Alexa was never a big fan of the new Boy Band, she listened to a few of their songs but not nearly as many as her cousin. So when she came home with one of the members I was quite surprised.”
Ian looked up from the woman where he had been jotting down a few short hand notes.

“So, Missus Hardy, let me get this correct; your daughter wasn’t a fan of One Direction at the time.”

“No, she was, but she just wasn’t a hardcore fan… she was more a… what do you call them…. ah yes, closet Directioner.”

A chuckle left the interviewers lips as he nodded his head and continued with his notes.

“It was a whirl wind the first two months, always texting each other, always hanging out. It was a real ‘teenage love’ but as the months continued things became more and more serious. The two bought a house and moved in together, there was even talk of marriage.”

“Wow,” Ian said still bent over his note pad.

“Yes, I couldn’t believe it my little girl was being whisked away into a life of fame, lights and celebrities. As always I was the worried mother, always ringing and checking in on her, making sure she was behaving and not acting too wild.”

“And did she?”

“No, no she was always a good girl, had a good head on her shoulders, a gift from her mother.” Carol paused heaving a mournful sigh and forcing tears into her eyes. Running her fingers through her hair she continued, milking it for all its worth. “Disaster struck, as it always does, and Louis left her a few months before leaving for the Take Me Home Tour, left her when she was four weeks pregnant.”

“Had your daughter told him that she was with child?”

“She didn’t get the chance, he broke his news before she even had a chance to speak. She came rushing home spilling to me everything that had happened. She was heart broken, betrayed and not sure what to do next. So as her mother I immediately brought her back home, set her up in her old room again and was there for her through it all.”

“Anyone else? Her father, friends?”

“Her father, ha, don’t be silly he left when Alexa was ten. However Arilia, her best friend helped her healing immensely; having girls nights with her, going to everything with her. The three of us all went baby shopping together, to the first look at the babies.” Carol stopped talking for a few moments to catch her breath. “And now here we are nearly two years and still going strong, Alexa has moved out of home and is living on her own taking care of her two gorgeous twins studying part time and working part time. I am so proud of her. After everything she has gone through she has pulled through and created the perfect life for her and her children.”

Carol came to a close, Ian leant forward and turned off the voice recorder, folded his notes away and spoke. “Thank you very much Missus Hardy, it has been wonderful to hear your daughters story. A cheque will be sent to you in the next couple of weeks. Before we leave, are we able to take a few photos for the article, perhaps if you have any of your daughter with her children and Louis.”

“Of course of course,” Carol got to her feet and hurried over grabbing a few photos before handing them over to him. “Now please get my good side,” she joked playfully.

Ian laughed as another man appeared with a camera. “These will be returned to you soon. Look for your article in the next couple of days.” Carol nodded smiling watching as the male walked out of the room before posing for her profile pictures.

Things couldn’t be better.

She was going to get money for spilling the beans on her daughters story and she wasn’t ashamed of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOHHHH Drama begins.
Naughty Carol.
What do you think will happen? Do you think Louis will find out?

Shout out to marylh, sugarplum. and lion eyes Thanks guys means a lot. Hope you like the newest chapter

Cheers Esther :)
Image