Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 5

Louis had just spent his day wandering around London with Eleanor, the two of them window shopping, Eleanor was looking for a nice dress to wear to dinner with both hers and Louis family. Every fortnight the two lovers would share a dinner with both families exchanging stories from their week previously gone.

“What do you think of that one?” Eleanor asked Louis as her eyes scanned over a deep blue figure hugging dress.

He hummed in her ear, “prefect,” there was a seductive tone to his words causing the brown haired woman to giggle as a blush spread across her cheeks. Grabbing his hand she tugged him inside the clothing store.

“If you behave I might get you a surprise,” there was a mischievous grin in the young womans eyes as she walked over pulling a dress off the hanger leaving the male salivating at the thought of what his surprise could be.

Eleanor grabbed the dress in her size scanned over it briefly before lifting her eyes to look at Louis who had a smirk spread across his face. Silently she walked over to the counter greeting the attendant with a warm ‘hello’ and gentle smile.

The attendant was a teenager, no older then sixteen, when she saw who she was serving her eyes widened to the size of saucers and she had to calm the urge to scream especially when Louis walked up wrapping an arm over El’s shoulders before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Stammering the girl read out the price before allowing Eleanor to swipe her card, handing the plastic bag over the counter she bid them a shaky good bye nearly keeling over when Louis wished her a good day.

“So where to next babe?” Louis asked, Eleanor suggested he get them some food she had to duck into a chemist quickly. Nodding his head he pressed another kiss to her forehead before heading toward the food court further down the plaza.

As he walked along he heard his phone ding in his pocket, quickly pulling it out he saw a message from Harry.

Have you seen this?

Below the message was a link. Louis clicked into it thinking it nothing more then a funny video. It was always Harry sending him stupid accident compilations from Youtube. However when the screen loaded up his heart stuttered and the air inside him stuck in his throat.
[
Louis Tomlinson a Dad?
The secret a young English woman kept from the world famous pop star


Scrolling down Louis stomach twisted violently and he felt bile rise in his throat. Spread across the article were photos of Alexa, Alexa and him, Carol and twins.

The photo of Alexa was one from when they first started dating, the one of the two of them was one that Arilia had snapped of the two one a holiday together. The photo of Carol was one of her sitting in her lounge room a solemn look on her face. When his eyes locked on the two twins his heart began to race, there was no mistaking the similarities between both Louis and the two twins, they had his bright eyes, and cheeky grin.

“BABY!” he cringed when he heard El yelling behind him, her sandals slapping on the polished floor. Louis turned to look at her his phone clasped tightly in his hand. “Is there something you want to tell me?”

Louis opened and closed his mouth several times but no words came out, he wasn't sure what to say. He wasn’t sure what was going on.

“I…I…” he stuttered, he saw the hurt and confusion on Eleanors’ face and he desperately wanted to tell her that it was all a lie but there was no denying that the children didn’t look like him in some ways. Everything was collapsing on top of him like the weight of the world had just been dropped on his shoulders and he wasn’t quick enough to brace for it all.
He felt himself crumbling.

“Louis…” Eleanor began again her tone was light and wavering, tears filled her eyes. Louis knew that this would be hurting her just as much as it was hurting him. “Who is she? What’s going on? Is it true?” she fired off questions at him and he wasn’t able to answer them instead he broke down. Tears fell freely from his eyes as soft sobs broke from his lips. Try as he might he wasn’t able to compose himself.

Grabbing Eleanor’s hand he tugged her out of the plaza not sure what he was going to tell her but he needed to get home.

Once the two were in the car he turned the engine over and revved harshly before swinging out of his park and speeding back to his house that he shared with Eleanor.

*~*~*


Switching off the engine he sat in the drivers seat silent, Eleanor was beside him but she was looking out the window trying her hardest not to look at him.

“El…” he began in a wavering tone.

“She was four weeks pregnant when you left her.” was all Eleanor said.

“Baby I swear I didn’t know.”

“I know, but it still hurts, it still hurts knowing that the man you’re are madly in love with has two children, two children that he doesn't even know about. What did you do cut her off as soon as you left.”

“Yes.”

“WHY?!” Eleanor spun in her seat.

“Because I was trying to move on and the best way to do that was to cut her out of my life.”

“Did she even try contact you to tell you?” Louis bowed his head as he remembered all the missed calls and unread messages he had instantly deleted.

“Yes.”

“Lo-” Eleanor began but Louis cut her off.

“And you think you’re so perfect, you did the same thing to me! You left me two days before the end of out Up All Night Tour, when I tried to contact you and find out why you never answered or replied so I am no better then you. Don’t you dare start that shit with me because that would make you a fucking hypocrite!” Louis fumed, his emotions getting the better of him. Instantly he regretted it when he saw the hurt that spread across her face. Louis had never yelled at Eleanor before but with everything that he had just found out he couldn’t help it.

The two sat in silence for several moments. It was Eleanor that broke it first. “I think it would be best if we…” the words stuck in her throat “t-take a break…”

“El…” Louis began.

“J-just until this blows over.” As much as it hurt her she knew this had to be done, “I love you Louis, and yes it took me to make a mistake before I realised how much I do love you. And I think it would be best if you went and saw her, if you went and saw your family.”

“Eleanor, no…” tears fell again, “I’m not going without you.” a watery smile spread across the brown haired females face as she looked deeply into her lovers eyes.

“I will, once you two have talked and sorted everything out. Louis you need to do this on your own,” leaning over she pressed a chaste kiss on his lips the saltiness of his tears lingering on her lips. “I will talk to you soon.” with that she unbuckled herself and stepped out of the car leaving Louis alone.

The blue eyed singer watched as she jumped in her car. He stayed in his car not wanting to move. He rested his head against the wheel listening as Eleanors’ car pulled out of the drive and sped off.
As much as Louis didn’t want to face Alexa, he knew he had to. He had to see her and meet his children. Stepping out of his car and walking into his home he sighed before dragging himself into his room and throwing some clothes in a bag.

“Eleanor,” he whispered hoping that somehow she would hear him and race back to be with him.

Sadly that didn’t happen and he knew he wouldn’t see her until he had done what she said. Swearing he grabbed his keys flinging his bag over his shoulder.Turning he looked at his reflection. his cheeks stained with tear tracks, his eyes red from crying. Dropping his bag he ripped his shirt off kicked his shoes off and stepped out of his jeans before climbing into his bed.

This would have to wait until tomorrow, or maybe the next day or whenever he felt like facing his past.
♠ ♠ ♠
ANNNNDDD here it is, the next chapter !!! I am on a roll... loving it.
Anyways... what did you think?
How do you think it will go with Louis and Alexa?

anyways shout out to sugarplum and lion eyes for their wonderful comments thanks ladies

Cheers Esther
Eleanor's Dress

Image