Sequel: Family Ties
Status: Part 1

Everything I Didn't Say

Chapter 9

Louis was woken to the sun streaming through the small gap between the drapes that hung in his house. Slowly he rolled over a smile spreading across his face at the brunette that lay beside him. Her eyes still closed, still lost in her dreams. Her features were so peaceful that the male could’t help but smile, leaning forward he pressed his lips to the top of her head. Feeling her shift beside him he placed his arm around her waist and drew her closer. He watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open and a soft sigh left her lips.

“Good morning,” he murmured causing her to look up at him and smile.

“Good morning Lou,” a smile melted across her face as her dark eyes locked with his. The two lovers were swallowed into a silence. It was both comfortable and slightly awkward. Louis knew that today would be the day he would finally make an effort to go and see Alexa and his children. The thought caused him to bow his head and inhale deeply, his sense of smell filling with the floral scent of his girl friends shampoo. “Are you ready for this?” she asked gently as one of her hands rested on the males ribs.

“Not at all… but I need to…” he felt the young woman gently nod her head beside him.

“Will you come with me?” he knew he sounded like a child but he was terrified. What if she shut the door in his face, what if she screamed at him and began lobbing things at him.

“I can’t Louis, not yet. When you two have sorted everything out then I will.”

“I am so scared El,” Louis sighed.

“I know you are, but it is going to be fine. I am sure of it.”

“I wish I was as positive as you.” a light giggle left the brunette lips as she tilted her head slowly connecting their lips in a slow delicate kiss. The male sighed into the kiss before gently rolling the two of them so they were a tangle of lips, his legs entwined with hers, their bodies pressed together while their lips danced.

Slowly the two broke away, Louis looked down at Eleanor a tired smile was spread across her face as her eyes scanned his face.

“I love you Lou.”

“I love you more.” a tinkling laugh rang from her lips.

“I love you most,” she finished earning a frown from the male.

“Well… I can’t top that.” he pouted defeated.

“No you can’t,” she stated before reaching up and running her fingers through his hair before pulling his face down to hers locking her lips with his.

*~*~*


Louis leant out the window of his car looking at the brunette who stood next to him, dressed in one of his shirts and a pair if denim shorts. Her hair fell down around her shudders and she wore a smile that caused her eyes to sparkle. Gently he grabbed the material of the shirt and pulled her closer before locking his lips with hers once more. A giggle left her lips.

“Alright, you had better get going, it will be dinner time before you even get there at this rate,” a chuckle left the males lips before he shrugged his shoulders. Eleanor rolled her eyes before gently pulling his hand from her shirt and taking several steps back so he couldn’t grab her and continue to stall. “Go on.”

Louis sighed before pushing his aviator sunglasses over his eyes and starting the engine of his car. Smiling at the young woman he pulled out of her drive way and sped off toward Alexa’s. His hands were clammy and his heart was racing. He was beyond nervous.

As the singer drove around the streets he tried everything to pump himself up and shake the nervousness that was racking his body. Nothing was working, he couldn’t shake the feeling no matter how many times he told himself it was going to be fine and there was nothing to worry about.
Finally he came to a stop outside her house, rolling to a stop out the front he switched the engine off and took a deep breath. Turning his head he looked at the building, the curtains were drawn so he was unable to see what was going on inside.

A string of obscenities were coursing through his mind as he opened his door and stepped onto the pavement. Pulling his collar up and shrinking against the material he made his way up the pathway and onto her front steps. Reaching out he knocked three times and waited for what was to come next.

He heard movement before the turning of a door knob, he clenched his hands together in tight fists as the door was slowly pulled open.

“Louis.”
♠ ♠ ♠
ANDDDDD finally he made contact :) but was it her?? Hmmm

Anyways, thanks to all my readers and subscribers and recommenders you are all amazing!
So tell me what you think
Cheers Esther :)
Image