Status: HI GUYS!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO KEEP READING ALSO EXCUSE MY ENGLISH MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS SPANISH ;)

Logan, Logan, You Make Me Gay

The Grand Skyscraper Building and Best friends

When I woke up in the morning I was feeling like a hangover, all lost and without an idea of what had happened the day before. I took a big breathe because if I don’t everything will come rushing through my mind and I will start screaming like a crazy. Once I calm down myself I knew that yesterday I had a breakdown even more than that… I had a panic attack. Sometimes it’s hard to believe how good I am at keeping things at my mind and not talking to anyone. I just don’t like people to hear about my complaining or mental issues. In the end I know I’m strong and nothing can harm me at all.

Is only seven o’clock I woke up early, today I want to do the whole breakfast and have a nice morning with my little family, I don’t want to leave just leaving. I want them to remember this details and miss me while I’m gone, it’s not like I will not came back is only going to be a little while. I clean the house, change the water of the fish, put the trash outside and decorate the table. By the time I look at the clock I finish in time. I’m leaving at one o’clock and everyone was getting up. I wait for them in the table. As usual after washing our mouth and getting rid of the sleepiness we had a meeting in the kitchen. Mom, gram and my little brother stud in the entrance of the kitchen with a surprise expression in their faces and all eyes widen suddenly. Mom just couldn’t help it and she was about to cry. I said; MOM PLEASE DON’T, let’s just be happy, all smiles for today please, this is hard for me too. My little brother hugs me and said; I’ll protect you from the bad guys. My eyes were all watering from his words how could he know? I mean I know he knows I like boys but oh God. I hug him even tighter, yes you would be my hero little Adam I answer to my brother. Mom and grandma were kind of in shock I apart myself from my brother and applause once, let shake all negative thoughts and lets eat. By the time we all finish was twelve o’clock I only have one hour to get ready. I did most of the thing the day after because I knew I’ll get all distracted in other things. Mom was getting ready for work because she wanted to say goodbye so she excuses herself for the morning at work. Grandma was playing with Adam in the family room.

I’m supposed to arrive to the lodging building with my best friend Danna since she has a car we plan that we were going to be independent from the first day of arriving. So it was a battle with ours parents to do not drop us at the lodging and everything but we convince them. I took a shower all fast, combed my hair and started to put some makeup on ( it wasn’t too much makeup, enough to make me look androgynous) exactly when I finish putting my packages out and some of my bags, Danna was out there shaking her hand and pressing the horn of her new car. Her face was cover with excitement and happiness. I look at her like seriously? Can you be any noisier? But I smile, in the end was exactly what I wanted and she knew me well enough to feel free and make all the possible noises. Mom kisses me before saying goodbye to my little hero (my brother) and hugging grandma. They all smile as I told them to do so.
I’m so damn excited! Danna said to me.

Tell me about, I didn’t notice (sarcasm).

Oh don’t you star with your stupid sarcasm bitch, she hit me in my butt after closing the vault of the car.

Danna is this an amazing girl who will always stick there for me. We became friend in our therapy’s for sexual abuse child’s, since then we were always waiting for our appointment on the psychology to just talk and share anything we were doing until we found out we were going to the same High School and now College. Our stories are similar that’s why I’m so close to her, she’s really able to understand what I’ve being trough.

I opened the front door of the car and let myself fall on to the sit, saying goodbyes to my love ones until Christmas break. Danna started the car and turn the radio on but at a considerable volume so we could talk about how we were feeling now. I look at her, we finally made it, and I can’t believe us being trough this together. Aww don’t get too emotional Logan you know I hate it. But yea I little bit fucked up, but we made it. I’m so glad I have you. She said to me stroking my hand and putting her tongue out like a little girl would do.

Logan- I’m nervous about meeting my roommate, Danna I don’t know how I will act when the times come.

Danna- Oh please! Relax “Logy” (that’s my nick name at least for her, she knows I hate it) you’ll meet him and you would be shaking hands like two cool dudes. Laugh automatically

Logan- please “Danny” (her nick name) don’t start. You’re just relieved because you parents have enough money to pay for a room only for you.

Danna- Is he hot? I bet he is.

Logan- I hope his not… I’ll make things harder, you know!

Danna- He is going to be your sex partner ( hahaha) Can you imagine. I will totally envy you if he is hot.

Logan- Danna please! He is not going to be anything more than my roommate, he definitely is straight he dude me like tree of four times in the email. I don’t think he’s going to even consider myself as a friend.

Danna- Wait… what email? Do you have something to tell me Logy?

Logan- OMG!!! I completely forget to tell you!!! Sorry I was all dramatic after I send the email. She looks at me like wanting for more details. I keep talking; I send him an email saying that I hope we can meet and that I was going to be his roommate. I even talk about the paint that I buy to the room (at least my part of the room). I went to sleep because I was feeling all drama queen for ben for impulsive and the next day I read his email. He said that I write like a girl. Interrupted by Danna, it’s true you express a lot in just one sentence contrary to when you’re talking “dude” she laugh… Let me finish Danna I laugh too because of the tone she used to say “dude”. So yeah he also call me dude and said that the paint better not be pink or he will be so pissed at me. He kind of has a sense of humor in the way he wrote the email. I was supposed to answer the email but I prefer to wait until today to talk to him. Oh! I almost forget he said; mates from now on? I give her this funny face like “I know what you did there”…

Danna- Oooooh shit!! I’m wining… mates from now on? That guy is going to drive you crazy babe.

We both laugh, Danna likes to act everything. I don’t know how she manages to drive and act at the same time. I love her so much (but don’t tell her we made a deal that we will never be so emotionally involve in this friendship just in case anyone of us turn out to be a fake ass bitch) I know is all in vain because we definitely look like brother and sister and after all this years and the personal details that’s just a stupid rule that we keep to do not being fragile to each other.

Danna- was the name of the street?

Logan- It’s called Mountain Ashes, we were getting close to the lodging building.

Danna- Are you shore? Check the direction. Oh! Oh! You’re right she made a turn to the left and there was all white and with big letters that identify the building Grand Skyscraper.

She stops the car as we contemplate the amazing building. I’ve had the opportunity to go the office that is located at the other side of the building, but I didn’t have the opportunity to actually see the main entrance to my new home. Danna and I make our way to the parking after going to the ID place. You could see our excitement we were looking like two kid’s in Christmas. This moment was perfect my best friend besides me and a new beginning in my life starting all fresh up.

At the office of the ID they informed me that my roommate was already here and stablish. He was going to give me my own key to the room also some application and paper with the entire rules of the coexistence in the room. I looked at Danna REALLY nervous. I thought I will be the first one to arrive I said to Danna.

Danna- Let’s get our things put everything in place and of course you have a little chat with your new mate ( give me that dirty look) and we found each other here to talk about impressions ok?

Logan- OK… Danna has always known how to handle me she has a little bit of mom. Well now let’s go and unpackaged. I took some of the bags to came later and take out the rest. Danna walks with me until my building door, then she said; See you later and was gone. This girl has some hurry on! I was almost shaking when I was right in front of the door room 308. My knees almost fail me, I took a big breathe and knock on the door.