Define Addicted

Colette Johnson-noun--an angelic redhead with a imaginative mind and a talent for writing and drawing.

The only thing keeping her from taking advantage of her talents are her "dull-thinking" family who suggests she try something "worth your effort" (which is their way of saying a high paying job). Her father is the founder and CEO of a world renowned soft drink company, Explodify. Her mother is a classy, sophisticated lawyer who believes in the morals of a chauvinist. And her spoiled older sister is a college dropout who decided to take on modeling, but still lives with her parents.

After spending a lot of money on his business deals, Colette's father, Richard needs a way to gain more money. He sells the mansion they were staying in and moves his family to a smaller-- yet still wealthy--neighborhood. Richard's car needs a repair but instead spending a lot of money, he calls a mechanic over.

Colette gets hung on the new young blonde that visits her house and finds her self breaking things for him to come over and fix it. She can't ask him out for two reasons; 1: he's flat out broke and her parents would never approve, 2: she has a boyfriend that she hasn't exactly gotten around to breaking up with yet. What's a girl to do.