Status: leave a comment yo!

Steal Me With a Kiss

We meet again

Kiera woke up in a bunk bed, normally bunk beds arent lonely but this one was an exception. The room seemed empty although it was filled with her things, a photo of her and her brother was hung just above her, she made an effort to get up and stroke the side of her brothers face. He's the reason she's in here, He's the reason she went crazy and ended up in a place she's never thought could be so coldly, unwelcoming.

~~~~~~~
''Kiera,pass me my things, quick!'' Tyler climbed out of the window and waved outside of it, waiting for kiera to hurry up.

''Okay.. alright, here'' she gave him a bag full of clothes and necessities, he looked at her willing to stay just for her but for a moment he's realised that it wouldnt be possible.

''Thanks'' He turned around rapidly, walking away

''-WAIT'' Kiera stopped him ''C-Can I come with you?'' Kieras face worried and miserably sad,she knew she couldnt, it was something she used to do everytime her older brother went out with his colleagues, stand in the doorway and please him to take her with him. Tyler stopped, turned back around and sighed deeply

''I'll miss you Kiki'' He pecked her slim cheek as she leaned over the window, thats what he called her, Kiki, from the age of 5 her nickname hasnt changed, all of his friends and even their families called her Kiki, except from her parents they on the other hand thought it was disrespectful to the name they picked out for her.

''I'll miss you too, Ty'' She muttered under her breath,looking after him as he ran away, he ran as fast and as far as his legs could take him.

~~~~~~~~

''YO, NEW GIRL! WAKE UP!'' The sound of her roomie woke her up immediately, Kiera bolted out of the covers and sat up on her bunk rapidly.

''W-What..whats going on?'' She replied tired and sore from the experiences of last night.

''You NEED to get dressed' The blond girl called out ''Its time for breakfast, as much as I’d like you to, you dont want to be starved out here to death''

Kiera shook her head and before she knew it she dramatically fell out of bed, hitting the cold ground she felt the pain rush to her tailbone and back, the pain was unbearable and she could barely get up from the floor. She groaned and grumbled as she tried to pick herself up, her hands were too weak, she couldnt do it. Just as she was about to try getting up for the second time, she heard heavy footsteps coming towards her. She ghasped loudly when she saw the man standing in the doorway.

''Here Le-'' He got cut off as he sprinted towards her kneeling down

''No, I'm fine on my own'' She let him down rapidly, her eyebrows scrunched as she tried to ignore the pain on her back. She supported herself on one of her hands and the other she used to massage her lower back with. The pain was starting to ease but the guy that had previously seen her butt naked before her eyes was standing in front of her, now not only her tailbone hurt but her head as well.

''Leave'' Kiera hissed at him fiestly, he sighed loudly and sat down onto the cold floor beside her.

''I'm sorry about the other night, It was a dare, we all do it to the newbies'' His deep voice and manly physique didnt even agree with the nicest apologies Kiera has ever heard.

''Cool, Listen..''She stopped and looked at the name tag that hung on the left of his chest ''M-att'' MATT?? is this who Jimmy was warning her about? ''Matt'' she said confidently this time, correcting herself from the stutter she managed to let out a second earlier.

''Yes, Kiera?'' His charming dimples showed as he smiled brightly at Kiera's frowned face, his hazel eyes looked straight into her brown ones, just like he wanted to reach into her thoughts and make her forgive him.

''I-I was warned about you,and before you prove me that we can be friends, I don't think I can talk to you'' Kieras lying face was on, she looked very serious, almost a bit too serious before she kept her cool, a part of her knew that there was something wrong with this guy, not only Jimmy has warned her but her roomie nearly threatened her.

After Kiera admitted how she felt and Matt's charming smile dropped immediately, he sighed once again ''Okay... alright, I'll prove it to ya, you'll see'' His words said quickly, nearly as fast as the pace that Jimmy walks, after nodding a couple of times and holding his chin for a bit too long he walked straight out, leaving Kiera to wonder on about how different he was, he always wore a policeman type of outfit, it was obvious he wasnt a part of the insane category in this house, she never really met any of the peace officers, apparently they held the place together and watched over like watch dogs, why did he attack her like an idiot last night though? she questioned him in her own head.If he was a peace officer he wouldnt have done that right? he talked about his friends like they were the insane ones. She left the thought in her head for another hour, gathering unneeded images and situations that could have happened if he wasnt terribly hammered last night, it would have all been fine.

*-*

‘’When was the last time you sucked a guy off?’’ The blonde whispered from her bunk bed as Kiera read her book, Kieras face automatically blushed bright red, she closed the book and looked up to see the Blonde painting her nails with a see through nail polish.

‘’Why?’’ Kiera replied situating her book between her thighs. The blonde had no limits, her looks and self being provided her sex life more than enough cock to fill the entire room with.

‘’Because? I wanna know’’ her ‘bad girl’ behaviour didnt impress Kiera, infact, she hated it.

‘’Never.’’ She admitted loudly, taking back the book and laying onto the bed gently. The blonde chuckled and got up to take her shirt off.

‘’The officer boys love it when I suck them off, They think I want their dick in my mouth but all I want is free nail polish and lipstick, a womans gotta look like a woman in the end’’ The blonde’s words got to Kiera in a weird sense, she would never do that, Kiera had self respect.

‘’Uhhuh’’ Kiera nodded clearly more interested in the book than what her roomie was saying. In conclusion, the blonde still hasnt given Kiera her name, seemed as though she didnt want to be close friends and Kiera wasnt gonna beg her for it, she’d find out in time.

*---*

It was Kieras second night here and she got herself ready to walk to the bathrooms, not only to brush her teeth but to do the womenly things.. women do. She hasnt seen her room mate for about an hour and when she wanted to leave the room she found that her mind was completely stuffed with images of hers and her brothers last night together.

‘’KIERA!!’’ Her mother called her from downstairs as she sat on Ty’s single bunk bed, his room was spacious and had tons of band posters all over the walls, from Metallica to Led Zeppelin and even some pictures of him and her, his girlfriend and his friends. Tyler shuffled on the bed holding the controller to his ps3 securely. Kiera knew that Tyler had something to do with why her mothers tone sounded so petrifying. She hissed at him like an angry cat and he immediately chuckled.

‘’What did you do?’’ Kiera whispered for her mother not to hear her blaming her brother. Tyler kept his eyes on the game but laughed along like it was something to be proud of. ‘’I maaayy, or may not have forgotten to wash the dishes’’ His laugh was so devious it made Kiera even angrier than she already was.

‘’Urgh!’’ Kiera left the room and stumbled down the stairs rapidly, before her mother could say anything she butted in and -’’It wasnt me’’

‘’Kiera dear, I got your uni papers here, please tell Tyler to WASH the dishes!’’ Kiera let out a loud giggle and took the university papers from her mum. ‘’TYLER, IM WAITING’’ She shouted right after Kiera bolted upstairs sitting right onto her bed and opening up the letter, she was in heaven, not only she got accepted to study law at yale but she also got offered an extra job out of the campus all focused onto her studies, life was more than perfect.

~

..Later that night Tyler got a suspicious phone call, Kiera pressed her ear against the wall to his room and heard Tyler speaking to the phone rather quickly.

‘’Look, I dont care how risky this is, if we’re going to do this, I’m gonna have to go rogue for a while, you’re not gonna keep hiding the money under your bed man, I’ll take it from you tomorrow, just… tell them you..sent it away for a bit, I’ll come back’’

What.. what was that supposed to mean? Tyler going rogue? He wasnt playing this time, is this some sort of CoD nerd thing he has going on? what money? Kiera’s head was full of concern, she stormed out of her room and ran across the hallway to open Ty’s door and stop his call.

‘’What do you think you’re doing?’’ The younger sister exclaimed, Ty’s face now surprised but also concerned looking.

‘’I… I need to leave for a while Kie-’’ He got closer but she cut him off.

‘’No you dont, I got into yale, arent you happy for me?’’ She panicked, she wanted him to stay.

‘’I’m..more than happy for you!’’ he hugged her tight and whispered everything she questioned just there, into her ear. -’’Okay’’ she nodded and walked out, trying not to cry right in front of him she quickly ran back into her room and threw herself onto her bed, she managed to let the tears out and without thinking of who may hear her she sobbed as loud as she could, she couldnt hold it in for much longer.


It was just like Deja Vu to Kiera, once again she walked the empty halls to the bathrooms, Did anyone even wash in this place? She could hear nothing but silence and the steps she took on the tiled floors, Closing her eyes she enjoyed the silence but as she heard one of the doors opening she opened them up widely immediately,her roommate walk out, wiping her hand on her mouth and licking it afterwards, Feeling up her jean pocket the blonde took out a grey nail polish out and smirked widely looking right at Kiera, and just as she’s managed to get past the still standing brown haired girl out came.. MATT? He turned left.. and then right staring right at Kiera.

His dimply smile now turned into a straight face, how was he going to even win this girls friendship when he already has a scraped off opinion about him.

-‘’That.. is not what you think’’
♠ ♠ ♠
I CUT THE ENDING OUT IM SORRY ILY ALL <3

Special thanks to Loodle for leaving a comment *-*