Status: Working on

Prince of Hell

An Offering

The sound of vampires hissing and screaming fills the air while Sam and Dean run out of the latest nest they found. Sam is trying to help keep them a safe distance away with bullets, which obviously wasn’t going to be doing anything, but Dean wouldn’t even let him do that. Dean was pushing Sam harder to get to the car faster.

“I hope the go damn sun comes up soon!” Sam laughed as his brother and pulled open the passenger side door, thats the only good thing about parking horizontally, its quicker to get in when running away from danger.

Sam turned the car on almost impossibly fast, but who’s complaining? Dean hoped in and locked the doors, trying to breath.

The dashboard clock says its 4:46 in the morning, which means its almost time for sunrise in Wisconsin. They both laughed a little, like a mix of nervousness and relief, but they weren’t done yet.

Vampires started jumping on the car, clawing at the roof and windshield. “Hey bitches!” Dean screamed, the vampires stopped and looked at him. “Get the hell off my baby!” He gunned it, the car was screaming as they shot forward.

Some of the vampires were caught off guard and they went flying off the car, one broke their neck as Sam reported, watching out the back window so Dean could focus on getting away.

“It looks like they stopped advancing…” Sam turned around and quickly buckled in, not wanting to die.
Dean laughed loudly for what felt like forever, his addiction for adrenaline rushes was getting bad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to the motel wasn’t hard, they got back before 5:30, the sun had risen but that didn’t stop either of them from dropping onto their beds and passing out.

They didn’t sleep long.

A loud popping from between the two beds caused the Winchesters to both jump and draw their guns to the noise even without being able to completely see.

“Hello boys.” The upward curve of the demons mouth was able to be heard. Dean sighed loudly and dropped his gun back onto the bed. Sam pushed his body up to lay against the headboard.

“What do you want Crowley?” It sounded more like a statement rather than a question. He just laughed deeply.

“Oh Sam, I think you’ll want to be nicer when you find out I have a way to instantly kill the vampires.” This grabbed Dean’s attention, he popped up with a stern face that was almost identical to Sam’s.
“You better not be lying you son of a bitch.”

“Calm down Dean, unless you would like to continue without help I’d suggest you stop with the name calling.” He smiled from ear to ear.

“What is it, Crowley.” Crowley’s eyes slid over to Sam, smile tamed.

“His name is Castiel.” Crowley spit.

“You mean like the angel?”

“Boy, Dean, you must be doing your research.” Crowley silently praised himself for being a dick. “Yes, except he isn’t an angel.”

Sam and Dean exchanged glances for a long while before Sam spoke up.

“Did you turn him into a demon…?” Crowley laughed almost like Santa would.

“No, he was born into it.”

“So he died and now he’s in hell?”

“Good job, Dean. Now you’re getting it.” Crowley moved in and patted Dean’s head.

Dean swatted at his arm. “Anyway, he’s willing to help you if you’re willing to accept his help.”

Sam and Dean were silent for a long time, talking with their minds almost.

“We’re going to think about it for the day.” Dean piped up. Crowley shrugged.

“Fine, you get until ten-twenty tonight in the storage unit just past Ricky’s bar. Deal?” He held out his hand for one of the Winchesters to shake. “If you come, you get him until you’re done. If you don’t come, I stop helping you and, in the end, I go against you once more and we begin another battle of cat and mice.”

Dean stared and Crowley’s hand, Sam stared at Dean. After what felt like forever, Dean sighed and shook his hand.

“It was a pleasure doing business with you two.” Crowley winking and them both before snapped his fingers and popping out of the room with a not-as-loud-as-earlier popping sound.

Dean dropped back onto his bed and was almost back asleep before Sam woke him up again.
“Are we not going to talk about this, Dean?”

“Sam, there is nothing to talk about, we’re going to go because we need all the help we can get.” Dean didn’t even open his eyes.

“What happened to never make deals with demons, Dean?” His voice was escalating quickly. Dean ignored him and not to long after Sam could hear the soft snores of his older brother who seems to continuously make bad decisions without talking to anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
will update soon