Status: I wont be finishing this, sorry

That's What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For

Saviour

I was running. Faster and faster. I dared a look behind me, meeting cold, black eyes. I carried on running; I was beginning to grow tired. My lungs were aching, my legs felt as if they were breaking. I was trembling with fear. I turned a corner and was met with a dead end. A hand grabbed onto my shoulder, pulling me back. I collided with the ground, groaning as a sense of pain travelled though my body. The black eyes glared into mine. We both held our gaze. I started to see the black eyes fade, turning back human. Before I could see their true colour, I was rolled off my bed.
“Up you get Josh, school.” I groaned into the ground, realising I just had a dream. I was starting to forget what happened; I was really confused right now. I just let a sigh roll off my lips and pushed myself off the floor, getting up to go to the bathroom. My feet plodded on the cream carpet, I walked into the bathroom, yelping as I felt cold tiles under my feet. Looking at myself in the mirror, I sorted of my hair, leaving it too look messy and tidy all in one. I then changed into some jeans and a top. Satisfied with my black jeans and grey top, I decided to go and grab some breakfast. Toast seemed good. I grabbed some bread and put them in the toaster, whistling as I waited for them to finish.
“Met someone new then at school.” Elissa said, looking my attire up and down.
“Can’t I just look nice for once without you thinking I have a crush or somet’?!” I snapped, then cleared my throat. “Sorry.” I mumbled.
“It’s okay. Seriously though, you look better than usual. Who is it?” The toast then popped, giving me something to focus on. I pulled out the slices, dropping them on a plate soon after.
“No one…” I avoided her gaze, feeling myself blush. She just smirked at me and left, turning around to quickly say.
“I’ll eventually find out.” With another smirk, she left, making me sigh a little too loudly. I bit into my toast, looking through my phone. No new texts, notifications on social websites (mainly Tumblr and twitter), no nothing. Just like usual. I sighed for the 100th time this morning and walked over to my back. Checking I had everything, I shouted a quick bye and walked out the house, setting off for school.

“What the hell happened yesterday you prick?!” Danny pulled me back by my shirt, pushing me into the wall. I yelped as the collision caused my back to sting in pain. He pushed me into the wall, yet again. A small whimper escaped my shaky lips. Our eyes met. He looked anger, with a hint of fear that lingered in his orbs. “Bloody answer me!” I pushed further into the wall. I didn’t answer, due to me not even knowing the answer. I then felt a fist hit my jaw, a crack easily heard. Please don’t tell me he broke my jaw. Please no. Another hit; but to my stomach this time, making me bend over in pain. He kicked the side of my head, leaving me to fall onto my side. He was about to kick my stomach, when a familiar voice was heard.
“What are you doing?!” Oli! No, no. He needs to go. I don’t want his beautiful face getting hit.
“Beating up this little faggot. Why? Want to join in too?” The dumb hazel eyed boy just smirked.
“Love to.” He mumbled. Danny was then shoved into the wall next to me and was scratching at his neck, gasping for air. I felt my eyes widen. How….b-but…..what?! I looked at Oli in shock. Our eyes met, and I was pleading for him to stop.
“Stop, please.” I whispered. The chocking idiot next to me was thrown to the floor. I didn’t know if I should run or stay. I felt and urge to run, forget this ever happened, block it out of my head. However, I was glued to the floor, staring at the sight in front of me. The bell rang; I’d never wagged a class before. I still stayed still though. Oli walked closer to me. It was now I noticed his tattoos. They make him look hot…..am I really saying this right now. His hand held my chin as he inspected my jaw. As he was doing so, Danny got up and ran far away from us. I smirked and then met beautiful eyes of the boy in front of me. His lips held a small smirk.
“Stay safe for me, love. Wouldn’t want a poor soul like yours to be damaged.” He hand stroked my non injured cheek. With that, his touch disappeared, along with his lanky figure. What just happened? I was zoned out, not noticing the slow drops of rain around me. One hit my nose, making me flinch. I looked around, no one else around. It was quiet, the silence thick and awkward. The rain started to come don heavier; making a turn as it hit bins and windows. Breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm down, I walked into the school building, trying to forget everything that just happened. Well, except from Oli’s touch…..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.