Status: I wont be finishing this, sorry

That's What the Edge of Your Seat Was Made For

Curiosity Killed The Cat, As They Say

My feet were moving faster than my brain. The figure, it was following me once again. Its lanky frame shadowed over me as it was just behind me; this pushed me to sprint as fast as I could to an available exit. Running, that’s all I’d seem to be accustom with lately. All I’d do is run; just run. Away from the figure. I don’t really know why, they seemed to be a threat to me. However, I also seemed close to them, and like I knew them. I don’t know much anymore. I was lost in the clouds, not paying attention to much around me. Hand gripped my shoulders, pulling me back down to the ground. I was spun around, meeting the same black, emotionless eyes. I was about to run, when they started to clear up.
“Josh.” It growled lowly. It kept repeating my name, voice getting softer as the black started to fade. My body was being shaken and I let my eyes drift open, meeting hazel eyes. The monster?!....wait, no.
“Josh? You okay? I think you were having a nightmare?” Oh, Oli. It’s just, sweet and mysterious, Oli. I looked into his eyes and nodded.
“I’m fine…I normally have nightmares. I’m used to it.” I was about to try sit up, but Oli has his legs either side of me and was sitting on my stomach. I hadn’t even noticed. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. He then realised what he was doing and said a quick ‘sorry’ and moved to sit crossed legged next to me. I just said it was alright and gave a small giggle, mirroring how he sat.
“Would you like to go out, seen as though we both seem to have free periods all day?” I nodded, smiling at the idea.
“Well, love, you better get ready. I’m just going to nip to my house and change, then come back. I won’t be long.” He looked like he was going to hesitate something, but sighed and moved back. As he did, my key from the lock on my window fell out and landed in my lap. I pulled a confused face, slowly grabbing the key and putting it back.
“E-erm, b-bye.” Oli quickly rushed out of the door. I don’t think he even touched my door, but it seemed to slam shut. What they hell is happening, I’m so confused. Letting out a sigh myself, I got up and went to my wardrobe. I looked through my clothes, sighing once again at my clothing choice. Just mainly black, greys, whites and blues. How original Josh, how very original. I just changed into black jeans, black top with some white text on and a navy jacket. I paired my attire with black vans and a grey beanie, satisfied with how I looked. I flopped onto my bed, back facing towards the ceiling. My arms were folded over one another and creating somewhere to lay my head. I let my eyes drift closed, falling into an unintentional sleep.

“Josh, wakey wakey.” Oli whispered, gently shaking me. I groaned and snuggled my head into my arms, whiny noises flowing from my mouth. I heard Oli giggle at me. Damn, that giggle was beautiful. I looked up at him with a pout. His top lip uncovered his beautiful white and pearly teeth, making his grin look all the more perfect. I couldn’t help but smile myself at his expression.
“Shall we go for a walk sleeping beauty?” I blushed once again; how many times does he have to make me blush?! His hand was held out to me, so I slipped my hand in his and followed along. He led me out the house and locked up for me. Our hands then held onto one another’s again and I smiled, silently screaming on the inside. I was such a fan girl on the inside. We just walked, our feet walking the same pace as the others. I focused on our feet, not wanting to blush from Oli’s beautiful face. I’d realised we both were wearing the same black vans, which me chuckle slightly. His hand squeezed mine gently, making me look up. His lips were hanging down in a sad frown.
“What’s wrong Oliboo?” I didn’t know where the nickname came from; judging by his smile, he must’ve liked it.
“Your beautiful face is all bruised all because those bastards had to hurt poor Joshie.” We’d stop walking now, Oli’s hand cupping my cheek softly. I heard a car alarm sounding off. The alarm got louder and Oli was tensing and gripping onto my hand, trying to keep his hand soft on my cheek.
“Oli, Oli, Oli! OLI!” I shouted at him, making him look at me. The alarm had stopped when he looked at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cuddled him tight, feeling his arms wrap around my waist. I pulled him closer and held onto him tightly. I felt scared, I felt like I should just run; but I also felt like I should stay, that I shouldn’t leave him alone. Oli pulled back from the embrace, arms still wrapped around me. His hand held my chin making me look up at him.
“You’re not like the others, are you?” I pulled a confused expression, making him chuckle softly. It sounded beautiful. “I used to have a lot of friends when I was younger, but they all ended up running away and telling people. So I had to move. You aren’t like them though. You’re special to me.” His hand stroked my cheek, making it tingle. I let me eyes close, taking in what he’d just said. I’m so confused right now. I just want to ask so many questions, but I fear the answers aren’t ready to be uncovered yet. I let my eyes drift open, seeing Oli staring at me with a concerned gaze.
“I have so many questions, but it isn’t time for them to be answered, is it?” He shook his head and held onto my hands tightly.
“You will have them answered, just not yet my dear.” He moved my mess of a hair out of the way and gently kissed my forehead, making a deep pink cover my cheeks. He smiled at my reaction and gave me a quick hug, then held my hand tightly in his. We carried on walking in silence. It was a comfortable silence that I liked. Oli’s thumb was gently rubbing circles into my hand and I felt calm and relaxed. We ended up walking to the park. Our locked hands were swinging back and forth as we continued to walk, going through the gates and stalking closer to the swings. Oli sat down on a swing and pulled me into his lap. As he did, I let out a squeal. His adorable laugh made me blush and feel embarrassed; so I curled up and hid my face in his chest. He pulled me close, his strong arms wrapping around my curled up figure. His feet pushed on the ground, making us swing back and forth. I sighed contently, snuggling into him. I felt safe and happy. His fingers combed through my hair, making me sleepy with how calm it made me. I started to feel myself drift off the sleep, my eyes slowly blinking to a close and my breath evening out into soft huffs. I felt myself fall into the blackness of sleep and was consumed whole of my consciousness as I lay there, asleep in Oli’s arms.
When my eyes opened, I was in my room again. I was facing the wall, my head hurting slightly. I then felt a pair of arms hold onto my waist tighter than they originally were and pull e closer to them. A kiss to the back of my neck made me blush a deep red and I glanced over to see Oli with a smirk. I pushed on his chest and rolled out of his arms, pouting.
“Aww, don’t pout little baby.” Oli said in a fake voice, chuckling slightly after. I just pouted more and made a whiny noise. He got out his phone and before I knew what he was doing, a loud sound came from his phone, making me jump slightly.
“Oh, you’re heartbeat sped up. Did I scare you?” My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as his eyes widened. “Just ignore what I said….” He whispered, so I nodded, knowing it was for the best. He smiled softly and kissed my hand, then passed me his phone. “Unlock it.” He smirked. I did as said and blushed a deep red when I saw a picture of me pouting as his lock screen. He then stole his phone and unlocked it, pulling me close. He started to play on some games, so I let my head rest on his shoulder as I watched him play some games. It was quiet, except from the few sounds of the game. I let my eyes fall closed and just listened to the noises of the game. I felt something poke my cheek soon after and opened my eyes to see Oli giggling at me. I smiled sleepily.
“You fell asleep for half an hour mate.” I blushed and hid in his shoulder.
“I’m tired, don’t judge me.” I then heard the sound again, looking up at his phone to see a picture of us. Him looking like an angle, and me hiding in his shoulder, looking disgusting. He then put it as his new background.
“My phone is 100% more better now, thanks to you adorable face.” He squeezed my cheeks and I pushed him away, sitting up.
“No squeezing cheeks, and my face ain’t adorable you gay twat.” I chuckled as I said that and he chuckled as well. We spent the rest of the night talking and joking, soon falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry for now writing anything on my stories for a while (felt like a while to me) so I come forth with a long chapter, I hope it's long enough. So, I shall write a new chapter for my other fransykes hopefully. I've already planned the ending and sequel for that one, so it should be easier to update that one. Anyway, I shall be going now, as it is 00:20 right now and I need to get up early :) bye you lovely people, keep smiling and make sure to have a good time.