Status: Just Starting

Don't Worry Baby, We'll Get Through This

Chapter 1

This is a tag team match set for one fall. Introducing first, the set combined weight of four hundred and seventy-nine pounds. They are the WWE Tag Team Champions, Jimmy and Jey, The USOOOS.

Leilani smiled as she heard the ring announcer announced her boyfriend Joshua Fatu (Jey) and his twin brother Jonathan (Jimmy) as they were making their way to the ring, from her TV screen as she was washing dishes from dinner earlier. Her smiled brighten and even laughed a little as she saw them singing and dancing to their theme entrance song, thinking they were being silly. Soon a new song played and two weird looking guys covered in gold and black walked out to the ring from the gorilla, announced as Goldust and Stardust. She thought that both men were really strange and didn’t really know how to take them.

The match started, having Leilani excited and paid more attention to the television as she saw that Joshua was starting the match with that Goldust guy, not knowing his or his partner’s real name. She smiled seeing that Josh had the upper hand during his time in the match before tagging Jonathan in. Later into the match, Stardust was tagged in and started taking on Jonathan. To Leilani, she thought Stardust was weirder than his partner, Goldust, which the commentators think so too. She laughed at the little jokes that the commentators were making about this Stardust guy, but soon stopped when the channel was changed to some reality show. She looked up and saw that her older sister, Alyssa, had the remote in her hand meaning she was the one who changed the channel.

“Alyssa, why did you change the channel? Leilani asked as she now faced her sister, who rolled her eyes.

“I don’t know why you watch this mess. It’s all fake. You’re better off watching boxing or MMA fights, where they really fight.” Alyssa said as she continued to watch this reality show.

Leilani ran her slender fingers through her dark, long brown hair. “It’s not fake, Lyssa.” She paused, letting a soft sigh escape past her lips. “And I watch it to see Josh and his brother do what they love.”

“Whatever Lani.” Alyssa dismissed Leilani, still not taking her eyes off the TV.

Leilani sighed and walked over to the living room, hoping to catch the rest of Joshua’s match on RAW. She saw the room was empty, so she hurriedly turned the TV on to RAW to see that the match was still going on. Josh just dropped Stardust on his back and went for the pin, but Stardust kicked out. She smiled as she could tell that both teams were having fun fighting each other in the ring, even if they did look serious just for the camera.

“Watching your boo thang fight I see,” Janelle, Leilani’s sister in law, said as she joined her in watching the match.

Leilani blushed at her comment, but nodded regardless with a smile. “You’re such a good girlfriend watching your boyfriend wrestle, but then again his brother is cute too. Who wouldn’t want to watch sexy men fight…two weirdos in gold and black jumpsuits?” Janelle joked causing Leilani to laugh and then pointed to them on the screen. “Who are they anyway?”

“I don’t know their real names are, but they go by Goldust and Stardust. I think they are weird also, especially that Stardust dude, but I know it’s just a gimmick.” Leilani said as she and Janelle were laughing at the odd pair.

It was over a year ago when Leilani first started watching wrestling, WWE wrestling to be exact, when her and Joshua started talking to each other a month after they had first met. At first she was confused and didn’t understand the concept when it came to certain matches, rules, and storylines, but when Joshua would visit Leilani or invite her to come see him wrestle at a live event, he would explain those concepts to her. When they first met, Joshua and his brother Jonathan weren’t the WWE Tag Team Champions, like they are now, but she was there in person when they won the titles at a RAW event back in March. However it wasn’t until a month later after he and his brother successfully defended their titles for the second time at WrestleMania 30, when Joshua asked Leilani to be his girlfriend. Four months later and the couple has been going strong despite the fact that he’s always on the road, but when they get together it’s always special.

Leilani smiled at the thought of Joshua. She hasn’t seen him physically for a month. The last time she did see him was when WWE were going through Florida for a week during the time for the Battleground Pay-Per View, which she attended to every live event including the pay-per view. Josh did invite her to come to LA for SummerSlam, which happened last night, although he didn’t have a match scheduled for this pay-per view, he still had a part in it. Unfortunately, Leilani wasn’t able to make it due to her manager not letting her have the weekend off.

Leilani sighed as she was missing her boyfriend, so she took out her cell phone from her jean pocket. She touched the text messaging app and found Joshua’s name, before quickly typing ‘XOXO’ which is something they send each other when they are really thinking about and missing each other. She sent it, knowing that he will get it when he’s done with work for the night.

After putting her phone away, Leilani returned her attention to the TV as Jonathan tagged Joshua in who was now fighting Stardust, who hasn’t tagged out since he’s been in the match, having the upper hand. She noticed that her brother, brother in law, and father had joined Janelle and herself as they watched the match. Focusing on the television screen, Josh had Stardust positioned to be dropped on his back. However he had reversed it and pinned Josh down for the win, making Stardust and his partner Goldust the winner of the match.

“Ah damn. He almost had that win.” My brother, Jared, said after the match was over. Leilani smiled as her brother was actually into the match that just ended. Yeah her family knows about Josh’s career and understands that he has to travel almost every day, but as long as he keeps Leilani happy, they’re happy. Well except for Alyssa, who thought the opposite of Leilani’s relationship with Josh, then again, Alyssa judges almost everything about Leilani.

“Still, it was a pretty good match regardless. I would love to go see one of these matches live in person. I bet they are more intense in person.” Leilani’s father, George, added and she nodded.

“I cringe almost every time I hear the impact of the physical contact. But it’s fun to watch all of the matches and hearing the fans cheer for their favorite wrestler.” Leilani explains as she thought about her experiences when going to the live events.

“Sounds like a good time and a nice event to go as a family. Do you think you could ask Josh when’s the next time a WWE event is coming back in two or somewhere nearby?” Jared asked her and Leilani nodded.

“Of course, I’ll ask him tonight when he calls.” She promised.

“Great. Until then, I think Janelle and I are going to head home since it’s getting pretty late.” Jared said and got up from his seat as did everyone else. “Thanks for inviting us over for dinner, Lani. Everything was delish.”

Leilani smiled and nodded, happy that her family enjoyed dinner. She got up from the couch and went to walk everyone to the door since they were all leaving. One by one, her family left saying goodnight and showing their gratitude for the dinner that she had prepared. Once they all had left, Leilani closed the door to her townhouse and turned off the television and the lights downstairs before heading upstairs to her bedroom.

After arriving to her bedroom, Leilani went to her dresser drawers to find a pair of boy shorts and a tank top to wear as sleepwear before heading to the bathroom to take a nice relaxing bath and to do her nightly routine. Leilani returned a little later all freshened up and ready to lay in her comfy bed. Soon after, her cell phone started blaring “So Close Now” meaning that it was Josh calling her. She smiled and slid her finger across the screen to answer the call.

“Hey Josh” She greeted, happy that she gets to hear his voice.

“Hey sweetheart. I got your text from earlier and thought I would call you before you head off to bed.” He chuckled, happy as well to hear her voice.

“Awe you didn’t have to, I know you must be tired since you just had a match about an hour ago.”

“I am, but I wanted to hear your pretty voice. I haven’t seen you for over a month and hearing your voice will help me get through this week until the next time I can come home to see you, gorgeous.”

“Aww. You’re sweet. I’m glad that you hearing my phone voice helps you get through your week.” She joked and having them both laugh, but she was still flattered regardless.

“So how was your day, baby girl?”

“It was good. I invited my family over for dinner and watched your match afterwards. Jared and my father were quite impressed with you and Jonathan, even though the outcome wasn’t in your favor.”

“Your family watched RAW with you?” He questioned, surprised from what he just heard.

“Yeah except for my Alyssa, but you know how she is.”

He sighed. “What is her problem with me?”

“I don’t know. She always judges me when it comes to my decisions and the things I do. But I don’t care, cause I’m happy with you and that’s all should matter.”

“Well, I’m glad that you’re happy being with me even when I’m always on the road, only being able to come home every few weeks.”

“Of course. I understand that traveling throughout most of the year is a part of your job. I knew that when we started dating, I wouldn’t be able to see you as much as I guess a normal couple would see each other. You are doing something that you love and it would be selfish of me to make you stop wrestling just because I want you home more. And besides, I love seeing you on TV wrestling amongst other wrestlers and bringing smiles to the fans’ faces.”

“Damn, I must be one lucky Samoan to have you as my girl."

“If that’s true, then I’m one blessed girl to have you as my Samoan.” She countered and Josh chuckled.

“Cute.”

“I try.”

“You just are cute regardless.”

They both laughed, but then soon fell quiet. It was a comfortable silence with Joshua listening to Leilani breathing softly as he knew she will be falling asleep soon since there was a three-hour time difference between where they were. It was late over where Leilani is living being that it’s almost one in the morning. Josh chuckled softly when he heard Leilani snored lightly, knowing it was time to end the call soon.

“I’m going to let you go sweetheart. I know it’s late and you’re about to fall asleep. I’ll call you sometime tomorrow okay?”

Leilani smiled softly as she knew that Josh heard her snore. “Okay, sounds good. Goodnight, Samoan.”

“Goodnight, sweetheart.”

Within a few seconds, they both ended the phone call and putting their phones away for the night. Immediately, Leilani wrapped herself under the covers and drifted to sleep. Josh on the other hand was now boarding on the plane, with fellow wrestlers, to fly to his next destination as he has a set schedule for the next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is. The first chapter of my Jey Uso story. I'm trying to write in 3rd person POV since I usually write in 1st person, so I hope it was tolerable. I'll hope to have the second chapter up soon, but we'll see since I'm in the process of moving.

If you haven't already, check out my Roman Reigns Story You're My Injustice, that I have started back in April.

As always, subscribe, recommend, and comment!