Blue Love

Prologue

Debby's Pov

I was siting at my desk. opening my journal I begin to think soon strangely while laughing out loud like a crazy person because it reminds me what my brother says to me, " if you feel like it just write".I've been doing this since I was little. Opening up finding a blank page. Beginning to let my thoughts run wild. Once I finish I decied to look back on some old entry's coming across one. Reading though it I decide to add a little more. This is how it read,

Dear Journal,

So much has happen, but I never forget so I'm start from the beginning. Moving to Beacon Hills at the age of 10 at first seem like the worse case scenario in my life I even called it the place where Hell was born.

But as time got better and I seem to mature (Lol) I grown to love it because mainly I met two amazing guys who go by the names Scott Mccall and Stiles Stiliniski. They reminded me of the brothers I never wanted which is strange since I do actually have a brother. Also I met Lydia Martin and Alison Argent they became the sisters I never had as well.

Any way we became close to the point it seems like we were magnets and couldn't be separated. We had crazy adventures involve the supernatural. It all started when Scott got the bite and not just like a doggy bite but this one was from a werewolf.

Know your thinking about are you serious a werewolf like "Howl" . Yes ladies and gentleman I do mean it. Scott was bitten by a werewolf who turned out to be a alpha by the name of Peter Hale who is uncle to Derek Hale who is also a werewolf (more like Sour wolf) we met him.

Though we hated him majority of times and he was a pain (not going to lie a very hot pain) he does help Scott learn control, but what ticked me off was when Derek decied to play selfish ass killing Peter before Scott could taking his chance at taking the cure out of werewolf central,

Pausing a little I'm spilling my story and haven't introduce myself. I'm Debby Pearce, I'm 17 years old , I didn't know if I would be able to make it. I have an older brother name Kyle, who I live with. We lost our parents to an 'animal attack'. we later find out was done by werewolf. Guess who did it ding dong dang Peter Hale (Funny how his name keeps popping up).

I know what you want to ask and go ahead, 'Well are YOU a werewolf?' Ladies and gentleman let me tell you the answer to that lovely question is yes I am .but I'm not like Scott who is a beta I'm an Alpha. I was given it by my father as he's last dying wish when he was trying to save me even though I only had a broken leg compare to my mother and him. You see making this shorter I use to be an Omega Alpha (Lol), but as I got closer with my friends I was able to open up more with them and see that I'm not as alone as I made myself to seem and made me realize with the help of my brother and friends I could do anything.

Now that my intro is out the way it's been a few moths and let me tell you a lot has happen. I mean losing my mind for moments (if you knew you would totally understand) my friends and I had to deal with a lizard creature called a Kanima who turned out to be Jackson Whittemore (who moved to London).

I mean if that seem like hell then what happen next was only child's play. After that we had a new pack come into Beacon Hills just as it was coming to seem normal, no way but this pack was just a pack pack it was fill with Alpha and if that didn't make you piss your pants it had a group of Twins who could combine and form a big giant monster. Dealing with them we had to also deal with people strangely becoming sacrifices.

Doing a lot of Research we found out the one doing all the sacrifices was something called a dark oak or Darach and we found out the identify was of a teacher use to know as Jennifer Blake who was by far the best teacher (not lying I was hoping it was ), but any way it was so crazy to the point we didn't know who to trust and we put everything on the line and almost lost it all. Scott, Stiles, and Alison had to sacrifice themselves, Literally to save their parents I mean who wouldn't, but let me tell you it had a consequence and it left some sort of Darkness in their Hearts, but it didn't matter at the time all that matter was saving the lives of others and that's just what we done. Soon after Scott became an Alpha which was amzing he's label as a true Alpha" which shines best for him since they don't have to steal to gain their title it only happens ever other time spam. While Scott and the other soon had to deal with consquence of dying and coming back we had to deal with a japanese spirt called the Nogitsune that ran us to hell because it took the face of Stiles and almost killed us all. This seem to be our toughest battle even when it was down the wire and Alison got killed. Stab right in the gut with a sword. I remeber like it was yesterday, but with her sacrifice we were able to find out how to kill Oni who at the time was being control by the Nogitsune. Though this we also was able to meet new friends, one name Kira Yukimura who was quite shy at first and a little akward, but as we got to know her we found out she was a thunder kitsune, she is able to control electric as well use fox magic. She also uses a sword and let me tell you it's pretty badass watching her use it. We also soon met this girl by the name of Mali-...

"SHRIEK"

Before I could do any more writing to add on I was interrupted by a voice coming from my door way,

"Hey Apples did you get to the part where you met Malia"

"Stiles What the Hell"

I stop writing closing my book. I didn't know wither to be pissed or nervous so I decide all of the above looking up at a Boy in a Grey jacket and red tee under and straight leg jeans *Stiles* turning around I look at him it wasn't the first time he was like this,

"What?"

"I mean you always write your thoughts down but have you ever written about this. when we saved her from being a werecyote stuck in her shift, and then went to the crazy house, you kissed her then you two had sex, which is scaring me for life WFI"

I looked up and glared at the person who voice it belong to,

"Stiles"

"What?"

"Stop I'm trying to write"

"I know but she is your girlfriend shouldn't you only be writing about her. You to have been together for about a month"

"Don't you think I know that"

"Sorry"

"Never mind it what are you doing here?"

He looks over at my Close journal then back at my face and I knew something was up. The only time he was like this was when something bad or big was going on and it usually involve the supernatural,

"What's wrong?"

He paced back and forth before taking a deep breath,

"Derek's Missing"

"So? He left before and came back."

"No this time is different I mean I was just with Scott and Lydia at the clinic"

"Ok don't leave me in the dark"

"Lydia got a feel that these hunters from Mexico have him, so we're going to go..check it out"

I just stared at him *is he serious?* I took a deep breath before rplying,

"Wait are you serious who's going to let us go all the way to Mexico?"

"Taken care of I just told my Dad we were going camping"

I shake my head knowing very well this was going to bite us in the butt,

"Fine"

Soon after another voice appears,

"Stiles where is your slow ass. I knew I should of told her."

was beautiful with her long brown hair she was gorgeous. Not going to lie; she's very intimidating to the others, but she hasn't really been like a girl in awhile . she use to live in the wild literally. Scott and I have been helping her learn how to control her animal side. I looked up smiling when she walk though the doorway staring at Stiles and she made eye contact with I could even say, "Hi How are you" I was attack by very soft lips. the way our lips moved in sync I couldn't help but moan and let her gain acess. it was if fireworks were ignited in our mouths either one of us wanted to let go. I felt her hands run up and down my sides. I closed my eyes and I was on cloud Nine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and I could feel her pushing me on the bed to lay me down running kisses down my neck,

"As intresting this is Ladies we have to go"

Pouting we seperated. I laugh when I notice Malia glaring at Stiles I swear it looked like he pissed his pants.

"Ok lets go. Is Scott with you?"

"No he said to get you first"

We begin walking down the stairs of my house and I notice how quiet it was and I felt strange *Where's Kyle* I looked up and notice the mail hadn't been touched. I got a closer look and notice it was a bill and it was from Eichen House and it readed in red letter PAY NOW. I was about to open it when I felt Malia put a hand on my shoulder bringing a shiver down my back,

"Hey we should go. What is it?"

"Nothing umm.I should write my brother a note."

Stiles looked at me handing me a note and I'm give Stiles props he made it seem like I wrote it which made me freaked out,

"Don't worry Lydia did the Note"

"I didn't say anything"

We pilled inside Stiles Jeep. Before I could sit in the passager side I was jerked in the Back. I looked at Malia, but all she gave me was 'I didn't Do it look' I sigh siding down,

"Deb I know I smell sometimes,but today isn't one of the days."

Laughing while shaking my head we buckle up and begin our way to Scott's house to pick him, Kira, and Lydia up. I was startled when I felt small little kisses on my neck. Moaning as quietly as I could faster then the speed of light grabbing Malia's hands I could feel her trying to get access between my thighs. Hearing the honk of a horn pulled us away from each other. Glaring at Stiles I could see a frown on his face,

"I don't need you two going at each other a again I mean Gross. I love you Deb's but I still haven't really picked up the mess last time you two you know."

Slightly embrassed I nod kissing Malia Cheek who was just glaring at Stiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
If confuse the Bold was Deby's thoughts and her journal sorry
How was it?
First Chapter :D
What you guys think about Debby?
Comment, Tell me what you guys think?
Have questions Message me :D
Luv you Guys