Dirty Bomb

4

Like cows lining up for slaughter, they are taking us. Camp "Pain" becomes closer by the day. So far, I have no seen an opportunity to escape this imprisonment, or I would have been free by now. Or at least...as free as a person can get without an identity under and manipulated government.
The president is dead, Congress half erased from the plant's surface. They burned them alive somehow, I heard the Afg's laughing about it in very slurred English one night while stationed in Philadelphia. They are slowly moving us south. I am starting to think they do not mean to take us out of this country, but to let us all mutate and die. I heard another rumor. When the lower class soldiers were getting orders the other day, I understood a small bit of conversation (being around them so much, I started picking up their language). Apparently, "The Empress" is coming. Reading between the lines, there is a cold heated bitch behind this operation, and they mean to create us a new government (where we who survive will be enslaved no doubt).
It's funny..the officers are getting lazy. They are starting to enlist us to do a few jobs, then kill us. They dug up the old National Guard enlistment propaganda. The national guard was simple back when is was the National Guard of the United States. I'll explain a bit..

The National Guard of the United States is a reserve military force composed of state National Guard militia members or units under federally recognized active or inactive armed force service for the United States.The National Guard of the United States is a joint reserve component of the United States Army and the United States Air Force and maintains two subcomponents: the Army National Guard of the United States for the Army and the Air Force's Air National Guard of the United States.
Established under Title 10 and Title 32 of the U.S. Code, state National Guard serves as part of the first-line defense for the United States. The state National Guard is divided up into units stationed in each of the 50 states and U.S. territories and operates under their respective state governor or territorial adjutant general. The National Guard may be called up for active duty by state governors or territorial adjutant general to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.

The only reason I know so much, is because that's what I wanted to be...but now...they've changed it. The "United States National Guard" is nothing more than an American crew run by one, rather large, Afg with some weapons, who go around and clean up the mutated people. Some are the faces of loved ones, or someone we know. Thank god I have not seen a face i recognize under all the genetic slush that paves our streets.