Status: I got bored.

Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret. (1/1.)

It'd been four hours so far. Four hours of pure, unadulterated agony for Jack. His Adam's apple bobbed as he squirmed on the chair he was bound to, trying to find some sort of relief from the tight red skinny jeans he was forced to wear by his boyfriend of two years, Alex. They were about two sizes too small for the boy and they only seemed to get tighter as time went on and they cut off the blood circulation to his...lower region. The waistband pressed into his stomach in a way that made Jack even more desperate than he had been before. His dire need was becoming too much, and Alex knew it as much as Jack did.
So he pushed Jack just a little further.
And thought he might never admit it, Jack absolutely loved being pushed.
"It's time again." Alex sang as he ran to the small fridge they kept in their basement. Usually, they used it to store extra beer for when they had parties, but tonight, it was serving a different purpose.
Alex kept the "surprise" behind his back as he skipped towards his lover, grinning. "What kind is it this time?" Jack grumbled.
"Apple." He replied, pulling the baby bottle of the cold, golden liquid from behind him.
Jack sighed in relief. "Thank god it's not orange juice again."
Alex smirked as he stuck the bottle in Jack's mouth, which immediately began to suck on it, draining the bottle in record time. Alex couldn't help but notice how absolutely, undeniably sexy this whole thing was. Desperation looked good on Jack. Alex felt himself begin to harden for the umpteenth time since Jack was tied up; the small whimpers Jack held in the back of his throat and the dribble of juice falling from the corner of his mouth did nothing to help.
Once the bottle had been emptied, Alex threw it to the side. "Now, we have another thirty minutes. Think you can hold it that long?" He asked as he sat on Jack's thighs, facing him. He crushed his lips to his boyfriend's, licking the sweet taste of apple juice away from Jack's mouth. As Alex grinded onto him, one of the whimpers Jack had so desperately been trying to hold back escaped. Alex grinned and bit Jack's bottom lip.
Jack, however, wasn't having as much fun as Alex was. Now that he was held down and unable to move, the pressure in his bladder was even more prevalent than before. When Alex pushed his weight into the younger boy's body, he squeezed his legs together to keep from wetting himself. "Alex, I...I can't. Please untie me. I have to go." This was how things went every time. Jack would get excited, Alex would tie him up, and everything would go well until right before Jack was about to release. This was probably Alex's favorite part. The fear and pressure in Jack's eyes, how his body went still and rigid, how he seemed to be made of pure desperation.
Alex knew he could push Jack through this. He just needed some coaxing. "You're doing great, baby." Alex said as he pulled his face away from Jack's. It was time for his hands to do the work.
One hand snaked down his own body. Alex tried, he really did, to be seductive, but instead he looked quite awkward. Jack giggled before realizing that was one of the worst things he could have done as a small amount of the warm liquid leaked from his bladder, just enough to soak through his jeans and underwear. The small wet spot by his crotch Jack was now sporting did not go unnoticed by Alex. "Hmmm, what's this?" He asked, grinning with delight. As he ran a finger over the growing bulge in Jack's pants, Jack himself couldn't tell if he was becoming aroused or he just really had to pee.
"Please, Alex. Just free one of my hands." Jack begged. Alex just shook his head, licked his finger clean, and returned to the task he had begun before Jack laughed at him.
Opening the button on his jeans and slowly sliding down the zipper, Alex pulled out his hardening erection, unable to refrain from touching himself. Jack was just so hot. Thankful he had remembered to grab the lube before he came down here, he got some and covered himself in it. Backing up against the wall, he leaned against it, pumping his now fully erect dick while watching Jack squirm. Checking the timer he had set that told him when to give Jack more juice, he laughed. There was no way Jack would last another ten minutes. "Fuck," He moaned, putting on an extra show just for his lover, loving the dark look of lust he got in return. He pulled off his shirt so he stood fully naked in front of Jack. "You know what you have to do if you want this." Alex panted.
Jack groaned, knowing exactly what his boyfriend wanted; exactly what his boyfriend needed to get off. See, Jack wasn't just putting himself through this torture alone. He wanted to make Alex suffer too. He knew how hot Alex found this, and if Jack had to do this to get him off, he was fine with it. But, Jack wasn't doing it for free. Yes, maybe he grew to enjoy it, but he still liked seeing the want in his eyes and the relief they both had after his bladder finally could take it no more.
Jack knew that relief was mere minutes away, at the most. His entire body was aching from holding it in. Alex was beginning to get impatient, knowing that Jack was purposely holding out for this long just so he couldn't come. This was Jack's favorite part. Knowing he only had to hold out for a little longer made it easier, and every second he kept it in was a victory. Also, watching a hot, bothered, and wanting Alex was one of Jack's favorite views.
Now, it was Alex's turn to beg. "Please, Jacky. I need it. I - oh, fuck! - I need it so bad." If he hadn't been leaning against the wall, he would have been on the floor by now. He was so close; right on the edge of orgasm. But he couldn't take that leap over the edge until he saw Jack.
Jack was quickly losing his battle, the ache below his stomach burning intensely. He tried to let some out in little squirts, but the were coming out in long gushes. The spot on his crotch was spreading to his inner thighs. "Please, Jack." Alex moaned loudly.
And that was it.
At first, it hurt Jack to pee, simply because he had held it in too long and his muscles hadn't relaxed yet. When they did, Jack leaned his head back, moaning, and spread his legs wide so that Alex could see everything. "Oh, fuck yes." Alex grunted as the warm fluids began to drip off the chair, making a small puddle on the floor. This, this was what put him over the edge. "Oh, Jack. Fuck, I'm coming. Oh, Jack, Jack."
By the time Jack's flow had trickled to an end, both boys stared at each other, mouths slightly open as the sound of their panting filled the room. Now that Jack's bladder was empty, other priorities were making the way to the front of his mind, such as the way Alex looked in his naked, post-orgasm glow and how he wanted to feel the same way. "You wanna help me out, now?" Jack asked quietly.
Instantly, Alex was on his knees in front of Jack in Jack's piss. He peeled of the younger boy's pants and licked Jack's erection clean from base to tip. He moaned around Jack's dick, in turn making Jack moan back. Wrapping his hand around the base, Alex paid special attention to the tip, licking and sucking the sensitive skin. "Oh, god. Keep going." As his moaning got more and more frequent, Alex let his hands wander to Jack's chest, pulling on his hardened nipples and rolling them between his fingers. Jack struggled against his restraints as he got closer. Alex looked up to watch his face as he brought him to the brink. His innocent, sparkling eyes met Jack's lusty ones, making Jack that much closer.
Finally, Jack came yelling and moaning into Alex's mouth; he swallowed it all and waited until he was positive that Jack was done before pulling off. He slowly kissed up Jack's body, stopping when he reached his lips, giving him a short peck. "I love you. Thank you."
Before Jack could respond, the timer rang on the other side of the room. The boys turned to each other, grinning. Instead of responding with an "I love you too, you're welcome," Jack responded with something they both liked a lot more.
"Round two?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Idek.