‹ Prequel: The Fire
Sequel: Feed the Fire

Fallen Embers

More Sex Kittenish?

The next morning two big vans came to transport to the video shoot. The 5 friends along with Toby and one camera guy got in one van and the rest of the crew in the other van. With the camera man in the front seat along with the driver, the six friends spread out in the three bench seats. Toby sat in the farthest back seat playing with his blackberry and Adie and Billie sat in the middle seat. That left Sabrina seating in between Mike and Tre in the front bench seat.

Billie starting smacking Sabrina on the back of the head, much to her dismay. After about the fourth time she got hit, she completely reached over the seat and with her ass in the air, and proceeded to try to 'Smack That Bitch up'. Billie for his part started screaming like a girl and tried to escape Sabrina by climbing over the seat to the back bench seat. Adie was plastered to the window trying to not to laugh at her husband and silently egging Sabrina on. With one final swipe at Billie, Sabrina went to turn back around, but was unable to because Mike had her legs and Tre was attempting to smack her ass that was waving in the air.

"God dammit, Frank."

"Uh oh, Tre's in trouble again; he got called by his real name." Mike chided his fellow band mate.

"What it wasn't me, I'm innocent, and it was Mike's idea." Tre whined pointing at the bassist in question.

"Michael..." the woman said with a tone to her voice.

Upon hearing her voice Mike let go of Sabrina's legs and grumbled about not being able to have any fun. The woman finally was able to turn back around and when she went to sit down on the seat, she instead found herself on Tre's lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and dipped his head to her neck and breathed in her light scent. Sabrina shivered with the touch of his nose to her bare skin. She pulled away from him a little bit so she could look at his face. "What's up with you today?" she asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"Nothing, I was just taking advantage of the view." he replied with an innocent look upon his face.

"Oh... well are you enjoying what you're seeing?"

"I will ALWAYS enjoy that particular view." he replied with a playful smile to his ex-wife.

"You gonna let me go anytime soon?"

"Nope." he chuckled as he slid back over and released her from his grip. She went off his lap and back into her original place between the two men. She looked at Tre from the corner of her eyes, but he was facing the side window. With a shrug of her shoulders she wondered what he was up to.

The playful mood of the group continued to the video shoot at a sound stage in Hollywood. Upon arriving, they found that instead of director's chairs, Sabrina always requested risers with sofas to sit on. The gang dropped into the cushy sofas each with their own beverage of choice. Sabrina went into hair and makeup first thing and came out to wait for her band to get finished being worked on. She walked into the building and had jaws drop with what she was wearing. The outfit she had on was an understatement to her beauty. She was wearing a pair of tight Levi's with a black studded belt that hugged her now slimmer curves. A white tank top was peaking out from under a white button up shirt. The high heel boots she wore completed her outfit. The hairstylist tamed her mane so it literally glistened and hung freely down her back, and gently moved as she walked. Just a bit of light makeup completed her look.

Tre watched her walk toward the craft services table to grab herself something to munch on and a bottle of water. As she leaned over the table, the jeans showed off her ass to perfection in Tre's mind. He watched her screw up her face in thought as she decided on what to eat. He smiled when suddenly a smile came across her features as she found a whole wheat bagel and turned to join them on the sofas. Tre's breath caught in his throat as she walked toward him. He noticed that she had gained some weight back since he had last seen her, and she really wasn't up to a weight he would have preferred, but she still looked good and had begun to get her curvy figure back.

Sabrina dropped to the couch between Tre and Mike. She turned so her legs were draped over Mike's lap and she was propped up against Tre. When she inhaled, she could smell Tre's cologne. She closed her eyes at the smell and nestled a little bit more against her ex-husband. She was happy that they were beginning to have a relationship outside of the ruined marriage, as she really did miss his company. As she snuggled closer to Tre, he nonchalantly draped his arm around her and hugged her. When she turned around to she was rewarded with his sparkling blue eyes and a smile on his lips. She returned it with her own smile and then turned her attention back to her bagel as she waited for her band to get ready.

Finally the band came into the space and Sabrina rose to join them. Tre couldn't help himself as he smacked her ass as she went to walk away. He was rewarded with his action with a burst of her throaty laughter as she continued walking. He smiled to himself at her laughter and thought it was really good to hear it and how he missed it. He felt eyes starting at him and turned to see Mike looking at him with an unreadable look on his face. Tre just smiled at his friend and turned back to watch Sabrina go to work.

Mike couldn't believe what Tre was doing. It was as though he was flirting with her and wanted her again, and he knew that the blonde would unable to resist her ex-husband's charms. He stared at Tre and hoped to hell that the drummer wasn't playing some sick game and that he wouldn't break Sabrina's already fragile heart.

And they forgot about the cameras that was filming every moment of the exchange.

Sabrina laughed when she felt Tre's hand on her ass. She wondered what had gotten into Tre and why he was being so playful. She pushed it to the back of her mind, since she was enjoying the attention he was giving her and she didn't want it to end. She walked to where the band had their gear set up on various stages that had different heights. Just like on Green Day's shoot, Sam made sure that their instruments were plugged in, so as finishing touches were being done with cameras and lights and whatnot, the band decided to start to play a little.

A few songs where enough for Sabrina to start loosening up and feeling sexy. She felt really good, and felt that she looked even better. When everything was ready, Sam called for the playback to start and called "ACTION" as her song filtered through the sound stage. She acted out the song and showed the pain and hurt that the words conveyed. It took almost 6 hours to film 15 takes of the song with various backdrops, different color lights, and along with single and group instrumental performances.

Sam looked at his watch and decided that they had time to do some solo action scenes with Sabrina. He called for the bedroom scene to get set up. Toby had informed Sabrina earlier that the photographer David LaChappelle would be coming in and doing a photo shoot at some point of time during the first day. When the crew began to set up the bedroom set, David showed up and decided that he would do the shoot using that scene.

When Sam called for the end of the performance scenes and to get the bedroom scene set up, Sabrina decided to have some fun. She turned to her band and whispered to the boys to play some sexy dance music. Danny cued the sound byte of Harley Davidson motorcycles revving, and nodded at Gary and Emmett, who started the guitar rifts and driving drum beat of Motley Crue's 'Girls, Girls, Girls'.

Sabrina turned back around to face the front and started to dance. She walked to the front of her platform and just threw her body into the song. She undid her buttons and off came her outer shirt. She strutted around an danced as well as any stripper could. She unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her jeans and stripped down to her little bikini underwear. She then pulled off her tank top and danced around in her lacy black bra and underwear. As the end of the song came near, Sabrina turned around and had her back to the crowd that had gathered around to watch the woman dance. She held an arm up over her breasts and with the other unhooked her bra and tossed it to the side. She had a hand covering each breast when she turned back around to face the crowd. As the final guitar riff rang out, Sabrina spun around and collapsed to the floor with her legs in a side split and chest flat on the ground with her arms stretched out to her sides.

The whole crowd broke out in applause when the song finally ended. Sabrina pushed up a little so she could cover herself up with her hands. Through out the whole striptease, she never actually showed any of her private parts. Sabrina totally believed in the fact that it was sexier to conceal rather then reveal. The dance was totally sexy because it was the imagination that made it so. Sabrina stood up with her hands over herself and walked over and bent down to pick up her shirt, slide it on and quickly buttoned it up. That look in itself was extremely sexy since she only had bikini underwear on.

She turned around after buttoning up and ended up looking right into David's camera. David had been snapping pictures the whole time Sabrina danced. "That was so amazing Sabrina." he purred. "You are one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever seen. You know exactly what sexy should be. You didn't show a thing, but you gave every man in the room a hard on anyway."

Sabrina blushed as the photographer came up to stand right next to her. He was in her personal space, and she felt compelled to take a step back, but when she did he stepped into her space again. "I love how you look now, but it's not as sex kitten as it could be. What else do you have in wardrobe?" he asked her.

"More sex kittenish?" she asked. The man nodded and Sabrina thought for a moment. "I have it, give me two seconds." she said as she started walking toward Tre. She stood for a minute in front of her ex-husband before asking him to stand. Tre cocked his head at her but did as she asked. "Now Tre, trust me okay?" He nodded at her.

She suddenly reached up and pulled his suit jacket off his shoulders. When she started to undo his tie, he chuckled. "Mrs Robinson are you trying to seduce me?"

Sabrina laughed at his reference of 'The Graduate' as she took off his tie and tucked it in his back pocket of his pants. She smiled and her eyes twinkled as she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of his body. "Now hold this Tre and DON'T move, or I'll kick your ass." He nodded again and watched her unbutton her own shirt. She stepped up next to Tre and pressed her upper body against his, effectively shielding her breasts from everyone's view. She slipped off her shirt and reached for his that he held in his hand. Once she placed his shirt on her shoulders she took a step back and he caught a glimpse of her bare breasts as she quickly buttoned up his shirt. She smiled at him when she felt how she effected him.

The feel of her naked chest up against gave Tre an immediate hard on. He had watched her dance and was turned on but refrained from a getting a hard on but the moment her bare skin touched his, he was lost. As she stripped him of his clothes, he smelled her musky scent which was now made up of her perfume, sweat, and her own body scent. It was intoxication to say the least. He had to have her again. It had been well over 2 months or so since they had been together and now he was throbbing so hard that he couldn't even think straight.

He stared at her as she walked away and David noticed the look on Tre's face. With a smile he turned and looked at Sabrina as asked her, "Would you mind if Tre was in some of the pictures? He would be in the background and out of focus, but I think having a man in the shoot will get the look I want from you."

Sabrina stopped and thought about what David said. She nodded her head as she replied, "I don't mind, but it's entirely up to Tre."

Tre looked at Billie who just shrugged his shoulders. He then looked at Toby, who muttered "Whatever the photographer wants." So Tre adjusted himself somewhat and walked down to join David and Sabrina in the bedroom set up.

The set was a sparse bedroom setup. There was a window that looked like it was fogged over. A large bed with a plain sheet set was against a 'wall'. There was an end table with a lamp on one side of the bed. Along the other 'wall' was a small table with a single chair next to it. The set had this dank, dreary feel to it, since Sam had wanted the scenes shot there to convey the hopelessness of the moment. It was lit up bright enough that David needed no extra effects, it was just him and his camera.

He positioned Tre sitting up against the head board on the side without the table, He made him have one leg on the floor. The drummer's belt, shoes and socks also came off. Tre looked like a man's man, sitting there with out a shirt and in bare feet. David then moved Sabrina to the foot of the bed lying across it the length of it. One hand was touching the floor in front of the bed. The artist snapped a few pictures from a couple different angles. He stopped and looked at Sabrina. "You're missing that sex look. You aren't completely giving it to me. Take a second and kiss Tre and that should give you the look."

Sabrina sat up and looked at David. "Excuse me?"

David sighed as he straightened up. "The look I am looking for is complete sex. I want the look after you have been satisfied, I want to see the sex glow on your face, and you need a little help with that. I can feel this mood coming from you, you are feeling sexy and ready for action. Tre looks to be someone who can supply that need for you. The sexual tension between the two of you is so thick that you could cut it with a knife."

Tre just sat there not believing his luck. He looked at Sabrina who suddenly turned to face him. He couldn't believe how beautiful she looked at that moment in time. He hair was tousled, she was wearing his shirt and he could some of her dragon tattoo that ran down her left leg. Her lips were moist as she nervously licked them. He could see that she was slightly trembling, almost vibrating.

The tension between the two adults what was David was looking for. He stepped back and just snapped pictures as the storyline before him played out. A story about two people who were once married but it was obvious that there was still feelings between them. As he watched he almost felt like a voyeur, but that was the feeling he wanted when he first saw Sabrina dancing.

Sabrina stood up and looked at Tre. His eyes were glistening blue, bluer than she had ever seen before. He looked as though something or someone has memorized him. As she moved closer to him, she nervously licked her lips. He looked as though he wanted to devour her. She could feel herself trembling as the effect that Tre had on her washed over her. She closed the distance between them and leaned down to gently kiss him.

Tre felt like he was going to explode. She slowly made her way to where he was propped up on the bed, and touched her lips to his. That familiar electricity that he felt every time they touched coursed though his body. With an inaudible groan he moved his hand behind her head and brought her lips back to meet his own again. His lips crushed hers as his tongue touched her lips and sought an opening into her mouth. When he felt her suck his lower lip into her mouth, he thought he was going to lose control right then and there.

He pulled her on top of his lap and moved his hands to her chest. He felt her heart beating out of time under his hand. She moaned under his touch and she shifted her body on his lap. When she moved she produced an almost unbearable friction on his neither region. A guttural groan escaped his lips as he felt her body weight move. A smile came across her lips at the sound of his desire.

Sabrina got up and left Tre’s lap and moved over to the other side of the set. He watched as she went over to the table and pulled the chair out into the center of the room. She patted the seat for him to come and sit there. He stood up with his arousal evident to all and moved over to where Sabrina indicated. As soon as he sat down, she moved around to face him and swung her leg over him and straddled his fully clothed lap. Sabrina brought her knees up and lifted her ass off of his lap and placed it back down. Sabrina, like the good horsewoman she was, began posting.

The friction that Sabrina made as she moved her ass up and down was sending Tre into a complete loss of control. He moved his head back and forth as she increased her movements. He grabbed her head and bruised her lips with his. Suddenly Tre started to feel the signs that he was losing the battle of staying in control of his body. He closed his eyes and tried to think about anything else other than the woman on his lap and the friction she was causing.

Sabrina smiled as she saw the many emotions play across Tre's face. She knew that he was losing control and something was going to blow very soon; especially if she had her way. She slightly changed the angle at which she was moving and felt his moan come from his very being. He grabbed her face and crashed his lips down upon hers. A few seconds later Tre's eyes snapped wide open as he lost the battle and screamed her name. "Sabrina oh my god. Fuck me!"

A knowing smile lit Sabrina’s face as she knew that she had made him cum. She slowed the rhythm down until finally stopping. Tre was breathing heavily and his head was rocked back with his eyes closed. She watched as his breathing slowed down to a normal pace and he lifted his head. He stared into her blue eyes with his own and wondered just how he let her slip through his fingers.

The woman gracefully raised herself from his lap and straightened the shirt she was wearing. She had a self satisfied look upon her face at what she did to Tre. Powerful was a good word to describe how she felt and it showed on her face. David was clicking away the whole time and he finally got the look he wanted. She was like a goddess who claimed her first kill. She raised her arms and stroked her neck and down her body. She was a fully charged sexual being and it transferred to film that way.

Sabrina didn't notice that Tre has finally stood up and was closing in on her. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her around to face him. "You made me cum in my pants like some little teenage boy," he growled. She raised an eyebrow at him as he continued, "Pay backs are a bitch."

She didn't see that he had pulled out the tie from his back pocket until he grabbed her hand and wrapped around her wrist. He pulled her over to the bed and tied the other end to the headboard. She turned to face him and saw the look on his face. He was now the hunter and she was the hunted. "Don't forget woman, I know the combination to your lock as well." he said with an evil smile.

Sabrina looked at Tre as he paced the floor in front of her. "You do know that this tie won't hold me."

"Oh I know it won't, but I bet it will."

All of a sudden it hit Sabrina what he was talking about. "You think you're going to reproduce what happened that ONE time?"

"Yup."

"You do know that you wouldn't be able to recreate that, right Husban..." Sabrina stopped when she realized what she was going to say. She looked over at Tre and watched as his face changed. A melancholy look passed over his features. He walked back to her and untied her wrist but didn't let go of her hand.

"Remember our first dance?" he asked almost inaudibly.

"Yes." she said back almost as quietly wondering about the abrupt shift of gears.

"Why didn't we dance more?"

Sabrina smiled a sad smile. "Because when your man is in the band, you don't get to slow dance much." she said quietly.

"Dance with me Sabrina." Tre said as he pulled her close to him. He started to lead her around the room to some beat that only he heard.

Softly Sabrina began to sing in time to his steps, "Slowly now we begin to move, every breath I'm deeper into you. Soon we two are standing still in time, if you read my mind. You'll see I'm crazy for you. Touch me once and you'll know it's true. I never wanted any one like this. It's all brand new. You'll feel it in my kiss. I'm crazy for you. Crazy for you, crazy for you. Crazy for you."

When she finished, Tre hugged her close and laid a gently kiss to her forehead. "Finish up your job, and we'll talk afterwards."

She nodded her head as she watched Tre walk away and leave the sound stage entirely. A single tear escaped her eye and moved down her cheek. David snapped his last shot of her watching Tre walk away.

And everyone in the building forgot about the cameras filming everything that happened.