A Family in the Making

Chapter 1

I was up front at an All Time Low concert with my best and only friend by my side. That was until she started to feel sick and told me she would be in the car. I was having the time of my life until they started playing Dear Maria. Don't get me wrong I love the song, however this is the last song of the night. I knew after that song I would have to leave the 4 reasons I keep going and return back to the horrifying thing I call my life. As the song continued my crying got worse. I guess Alex saw me because he stopped the song.

He jump off the stage and walked over to me.
"Hey Baby Girl, what's wrong?"

i didnt know know what to do. I mean I just made All Time Low stop a song for me and I couldn't even tell them what's wrong with me. I just looked down at my shoes. The room was quiet so I heard Alex walk away. Great now I made one of my idols mad. Smooth Jordyn. I was about to leave and just go home but when I went to turn around I was pulled back and in the air. Alex was standing there smiling and the guard put me down in front of him. Alex grabbed my hand.

"Don't cry Baby Girl, just come with me." Alex started to walk to the exit. I heard the rest of the guys saying good bye to everyone and start to run after us. Alex brought me to their bus and sat me down. He tried to get me to speak but I was to scared. If I talk he will get annoyed and make me leave. It always happens. That's why I have ONE friend. Plus she sleeps all the time so it's easier for me not to talk with her. I went to text my friend to just leave and I would get a cab since I didn't know what time I would be leaving. I locked my phone but opened it up to my lock screen and saw a picture of Jack. The picture calmed me down a little bit. I looked up when Jack, Rian, and Zack sat down across from me and Alex.

"Jack you're her lock screen photo maybe she will talk to you." Jack nodded and went to switch spots with Alex. Before Alex sat down I jumped and hugged him. Saying a quiet "thank you" before sitting back down next to Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think :)