A Family in the Making

Chapter 5

It's been a month since I went on the road with the guys and I am actually way happier. I have Jack stay in my bunk with me until I fall asleep and I'm with him a lot during the day. I can see it in Alex's eyes that he wishes I trusted him as much as Jack. I am really trying to. Jack and I were laying in the front of the bus watching Home Alone for the 3rd time today. I wasn't really paying attention to the movie as much as my thoughts. I wanted to show Alex I loved him as much as I love Jack. I was thinking about calling him Daddy to make him really happy. I started calling Jack dad like a week ago. I got up to go find Alex.

"Where are you going?" Jack said half asleep. I guess I wasn't the only one not paying attention.
"Just going to find Alex, don't worry dad." I quickly walk to the bunk My two dads share but he wasn't there. I turned around when I heard the door for the back lounge open. Rian and Zack were walking out.
"Are you looking for Alex? If you are he's in there." Zack pointed to the door.
"Thanks" I smiled
"Jordyn be careful in there. Alex is alittle upset right now." Rian warned
"do you know why?"
"he's just a little sad that youre not taking to him like you are Jack that's all."
"but I am. That's what I wanted to talk to him about." I slide the door open and see Alex crying into his hands
"Daddy?"

Alex's head snapped up. He looked confused.
"Jack is in the front. Weren't you just there with him?"
"yes but I'm here to talk to you." I smile while sitting down next to him.
"But you said Daddy? That's what you call Jack."
"No. I call Jack Dad. YOU, are my daddy."
"W-what?"
"I love both you and Jack the same. I didn't want to call you both dad because it would just be confusing and I wasn't ready to call you daddy because that was what I called my old dad and you reminded me a lot of him. my old dad would always make sure I fell asleep by singing to me or making sure my iPod was playing All Time Low so I could sleep. That's why I had you come to my bunk the first night. But it was hard to leave my old life if I had the one person who reminded me of him. That's why I have Jack stay in my bed. Trust me from now on I'm gonna have you some nights as well." I looked Alex and saw he was crying. But I knew they were happy ones. Alex smiled and quickly pulled me into a hug.

"I Love you Baby Girl"
"I love you to Daddy."

As we were hugging I heard an awe and saw a flash of a camera. I looked up and saw Jack, Zack, and Rian smiling at us. Jack holding up his phone.

"You guys are so cute, I'm crying!" Rian yelled and walked away.
"that was super cute but I'm not crying. I just got something got something in my eyes." Zack walked away.
Jack ran over and sat on the other side of me yelling.
"FAMILY SELFIE!!!" We all smiled and took the picture. Jack opened twitter. no more then a minute later both Alex and my phone went off. I looked to see Jack had posted the picture. Alex did the same with it.

@JackAllTimeLow: One big happy family!
@AlexAllTimeLow: Cutest Family Award goes to US!!!

I made the picture my lock screen picture and turned song can see Jack and Alex.
"How about tomorrow we have a Dad, Daddy, and Jordyn day!"
"Great idea!" Jack hugged both me and Alex. "Now if you both don't mind I am going to go finish my movie." With that jack up and left the room. I sat next to Alex with him hugging me into his side while he watched Came Boss. I went on twitter.

@jordynBarakarth: Can't wait to spend tomorrow with my dad @JackAllTimeLow and daddy @AlexAllTimeLow! They are the best and I love them! #BestDadsEver!

I looked up to watch Alex look at his phone and smile and start typing. When he was done he put his phone away and kissed my head. Then turned to watch the tv again.

@AlexAllTimeLow: @JordynBarakarth Daddy loves you too! I'm so happy you are I my life! #BestDaughterEver!
~
@JackAllTimeLow: @JordynBarakarth You are amazing and I Love You! You and @AlexAllTimeLow are my everything!
~
@RianDawson: Uncle Rian loves you as well @JordynBarakarth! And FYI you made your dad cry and it is very funny so thank you!
~
@ZackAllTimeLow: Don't forget Uncle Zack! Be out here in 2 minutes @jordynBarakarth! We are having Uncle Zack and Jordyn Bonding time Now!!
-------
Zack wasn't kidding. 2 minutes later he ran into the room and picked me up running out of the bus after stopping at his bunk for his wallet.

"Where are you carrying me too?" I yell since he won't let me down.
"the Mall young one...The Mall."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?