I Made a Mix Tape Straight Out of '94

Track 04: Love Sucks - Blood on the Dance Floor

Oh God, this song breaks my heart. The story behind this song is more painful to me than anything else. See, one night, I was working with Stark Industries, and working directly with Tony Stark himself. We were drinking; heavily. I was drunk out of my mind. Tony and I kissed and we ended up sleeping together. I'm not proud of it. I hate myself for it. But the moment I found out I had slept with Tony, I went straight to Peter and told him. I didn't like about it. That would have only made things worse. Peter, of course, was angry. We didn't speak for weeks and I honestly thought I was going to lose him. I saw him post this song on Facebook and I lost it. I went straight to Aunt May's got on my knees and begged him in tears to come back with me. Thankfully, he did, but I still feel terrible about the whole ordeal.

Peter: This song helped me get through our rough patch. When you told me you cheated, I honestly felt my heart break. I didn't know what to do. I didn't trust you and a relationship in nothing without trust; yet I didn't want to lose you. You were the best thing that ever happened to me; you are the best thing that has ever happened to me; and I am so glad we managed to work things out.

-------

I can see the writings on the wall.
I won't beg, and I won't crawl.
I hope you feel like you're two feet tall.
Love sucks,
It really sucks.