I Made a Mix Tape Straight Out of '94

Track 06: Gone, Gone, Gone - Phillip Phillips

This song always makes me smile. Peter always springs to mind. It reminds me how I would do anything for him and how he would do anything for me. One time, I knew Peter wasn't in the best mind frame so I had cameras set up around our apartment. During a meeting one day; a meeting that would set Oscorp up for life; I checked up on Peter. He was having a break down. I got up silently, walked out and went straight home. I held him tightly and let him cry. He cried for hours before he eventually fell asleep in my arms.
I had never seen Peter so distraught before in all the time we had been together. I never have since. That one day broke my heart. I pray that I never see Peter like that again because I really don't think I could handle seeing him as broken down as he was.

Peter: I heard this song and instantly thought of you. How you're always there for me no matter where you are, who you're with, what you're doing. That makes me so happy, you have no idea. I know I can count on you as of when I need to. Not too many people would do that; not too many people can do that. You're special, Har, so special to me.

----

When life leaves you high and dry
I'll be at your door tonight
If you need help, if you need help.
I'll shut down the city lights,
I'll lie, cheat, I'll beg and bribe
To make you well, to make you well.