‹ Prequel: The Black Parade
Status: Hi guys I'm back! Please comment, rec and sub it means a lot :)

May Death Never Stop You

We All Fall Down

Alex and his partner, Jack were told a week ago to watch over the city. They both hadn't seen any Demons at all, and were both wondering wether The Black Parade did actually succeed in their mission. That was until today, when Alex was walking down the street near the heart of the city had heard screams, followed by a huge amber blaze emitting from one of the houses. His legs bolted into a run to where it came from, guiding everyone away from the house. He knew exactly how to put a fire out, but the idea terrified him. Especially after-

He shook his head, he needed to sort this out, not think about the past.

He looked up again. Taking a deep shaky breath, he shouted for everyone to evacuate. He was about to run too, except, he saw a figure standing on the chimney of the house, almost enveloped in amber.

"Get down!" Alex yelled, concerned about their safety. He was unaware of who it really was. The person jumped down without a sound. He had what seemed to be a leather pouch in his hands.

"You're not doing well protecting the city, are you?" He asked Alex. "Anyone would think you'd have learnt the first time"

Alex growled and went to attack him, knowing he was not a citizen. Citizens respected one another for their past, as they all had been through a rough time at one point. He stopped when he saw the figure throw the pouch into the fire, making the flames to triple in size, causing buildings to collapse.

"Get out!" He yelled between coughs from the thick black smoke he inhaled. "Quick!"

"Please...help!" a woman who was struggling to breathe tugged on Alex's sleeve.

"Why? What's happened?" He asked, trying to usher her away from a building on fire.

"My brother is stuck in there! Please..." She trailed off and started coughing.

He heard someone scream and shot into the house without thinking. Maybe if he was he'd realise that it was ready to collapse. He barged into the door, breaking it open. The house was already consumed by flames, but as I said, he wasn't thinking properly anymore.

"Help!" They cried weakly. Alex could hear the house crumble from above, but he didn't have enough time to scream.

----

"That's all I remember" Alex said to Gerard. He woke up a few days after The Black Parade had found him and was propped up against the remains of a wall. He wasn't sure how he had survived.

"What did this person look like? The one that made the flames worse?" Gerard asked.

"He had these blue eyes, and he was like us, but the marks on his eyes seemed to be dripping" he explained.

"That was the fallen angel we had killed" Gerard sighed."I can't believe how much has happened over the course of a few weeks"

"Did Jack survive?" Alex asked.

'Yeah, he was with us remember?" Gerard asked.

"No, other Jack" Alex said.

"Oh. We haven't found him" Gerard gave him a sympathetic smile. "It seems the rest of the city have been completely burned out. You're the only survivor."

Alex blinked, shocked. "I-I can't be the only survivor again!"

"I'm sorry Alex. If we could have been back any sooner, we would" he said sympathetically.

"But..." He saw the rest still searching through the rubble. All of the rest accept Mikey. "Where's mikey?"

"If I'm honest, I don't know" Gerard says, standing. "Hopefully somewhere better than here. Rest that leg of yours now, okay?"

Alex gave him a nod, and watched him walk over to frank, giving him a light tap on the shoulder. Frank turned.

"I think we should stop now. It's obvious we're getting no where" Gerard said quietly. Frank nodded, understanding. He can't believe the amount of bad luck they've had recently. It can't possibly get worse, can it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the first chapter to the sequel. I'm sorry about there being two jacks, when I first wrote it I didn't think then I realised it must've been really confusing considering I added jack Barakat and my own OC. But anyway, here's the first chapter, it's in third person because I needed to explain what happened, so for the rest of the story it should hopefully go back to jack. I'm also sorry if there are some typos because I'm not doing this on my laptop. But anyway, I'll stop talking now...I hope you all enjoy!