‹ Prequel: The Black Parade
Status: Hi guys I'm back! Please comment, rec and sub it means a lot :)

May Death Never Stop You

I Am Not Afraid

We had stopped for a while and I was talking to Alex. He seemed devestated that he was the only person to survive. It must've been hard for him as it was his and Jack's job to protect the city. I had explained to him exactly what happened from when we set foot outside the city to when we came back. He told me he was scared of fire a few minutes ago whilst he was explaining to me what had happened, so I decided to ask him why.

"Back when I was in the real world, my mum and dad used to argue a lot. So much so I would always put my earphones on full volume in order to drown it out. It was horrible because they'd soon start to scream insults at each other and one day I was scared one would leave. One day I heard a loud bang during one of their arguments, and they started screaming at each other again, saying that it was 'their fault for knocking it over'. I was never sure what they knocked over, but it set the whole house alight and killed them both. The firefighters got me out" He mumbled.

"So what happened to you then?" I asked him.

(A/N: Okay so this is the bit that he mentions suicide for anyone that is sensitive to that)

"They took me into care and I was 'the weird kid'. All the kids there kept away from me because they thought I set the house on fire to kill my parents, but they got it all wrong so..." He sighed. "There was no one left who actually cared about me. So I snuck out at night and went to the park...I...um...saw a bridge and..." He trailed off, his brown eyes clouded and stared into the distance, as if he was living through that moment all over again. He let out a deep sigh and wrapped his arms around himself. "Why did it have to be a fire?" he muttered to himself.

(A/N: And that's where it ends)

"We'll rebuild the city and start again" I told him. He nodded.

"I will help as much as I can, it's the least I can do"

-

Gerard, Ray, Frank and I did start to rebuild the city. It was hard work and it took us a month or so just to build just one house back, but we had cleared everything and soon we had what seemed as a small collection of houses.

Frank and I were sorting through the last of the wood, taking things that could be useful and putting it in one pile, and all the things that were too burnt into another. It was the last of the remains, and in the distance we could hear Gerard, Ray and Alex working on the fifth house.

That was when I spotted something. It looked familiar to me, and I scratched away the ash and rubble to take it out. It was a book. I brushed off the remaining ash, to see that it was my fathers book he wrote. That one which had lots of blank pages in.

I took a moment to flick through it, discovering that the pages were full. It was about our journey all them months ago to where the Fallen Angel was. All the way back here, to where we rebuild the city, but a lot of pages in bettween had been torn out or singed. There was also at the back, in scrawled black handwriting that looked identical to my fathers: go to the centre of the forest and to the large willow tree which is the only one that bares leaves, where you will find the gateway to heaven on the full moon.

Full moon? We have a full moon here?

I turned to Frank, before thinking. Should I ask him? Should I tell him or not? I looked back down to the book. I've never even seen a moon before, let alone a full one.

"I'm not doing this on my own!" Frank called to me, throwing a piece of singed wood into the pile of useless things.

"Do we ever have a full moon?" I asked him. He looked deep in thought for a few seconds.

"Uh...Yeah, we do. Every year we see a moon, or we think so anyway, and it's full." He explained.

"Do you know when?" I asked.

"I think the next one will be in a few weeks time, why?"

"I was just wondering" I closed the book. Maybe Father wanted me to go there so he could see me.

"Come on, I've finished. Lets go and help the others" He started to walk away, so I followed, deep in thought. Should I go?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the next one!
Now you have met Alex more properly too, and if you missed it from one of the chapters in the prequel to this, he is Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low.
Hope you enjoy :) (Sorry it's a bit short again, I'll have to try and lengthen them up a bit...)