‹ Prequel: The Black Parade
Status: Hi guys I'm back! Please comment, rec and sub it means a lot :)

May Death Never Stop You

It's A Death Wish

It was the next day and Frank and I set off early. I said goodbye to Willow and reassured her Alex would look after her well.

I'd brought my book with me, despite Frank's questioning glance. Once we had gotten to the forest, he decided to ask: "Why did you bring that?"

"I wanted to ask you something" I said. He raised an eyebrow to gesture for me to continue. "Is heaven big?"

"Very. Why?" He asked. I opened the book and showed him the part on how to get to heaven. His eyes widened, but before he could say anything I cut in: "what if we ask the angels to take some of us to heaven, I mean I know they never got to chose where we deserved to go, but we also never had a chance to do anything wrong." Frank looked deep in thought.

"You know what? That isn't a bad idea" Frank said. He took the book from me and began to read. "We'll gather materials until this moon rises"

-

A few hours of cutting trees later, Frank tapped me on the shoulder, pointing to the now rising silver object in the sky.

"We'd better go" I said. He nodded.

"I think I know where this willow tree is, too" Frank told me, whilst leading the way.

We weren't that far from it in the first place and reached it.

"Where now?" Frank grabbed the book and started flicking through the pages. The willow tree itself was tall and twisted. The moonlight shone at the hole in the trunk. I walked towards it.

"It says nothing about it Jack..." Frank began.

"In here!" I interrupted, stepping inside. It was like I was walking through a door into a completely different room. We arrived outside a pristine white fortress. The sky was a clear blue and we were standing on what seemed to be clouds.

"Wow..." Frank gasped. "It's just how I imagined it!"

I nodded and started to walk towards the fortress. We needed to find whoever it is incharge to ask them. Maybe, just maybe I would find my father too.

The very thought of seeing him again quickened my pace. The gate of the fortress towered higher than they seemed when looking from afar. It was white, as everything was.

"Should we knock?" I asked Frank.

"No, they won't answer. Lets climb instead" He started to scale the white bricked wall which the gate was connected to. I followed.

We walked up the path, past the fountain and to the doors of the castle inside. This time, Frank knocked as there was no other way inside.

No one answered.

"What do we do now?" I asked Frank. He shrugged. I was about to try again. when someone yelled "Imposters!" I turned and ducked just as a dart came shooting my way. Two men dressed in white armour stood glaring at us.

"We aren't here to hurt you!" Frank yelled.

"That's what all the monsters from Hell say" One muttered, catching Frank on the shoulder. Frank collapsed to the floor. Before I could process what was happening they shot me in the arm-
♠ ♠ ♠
CLIFFHANGER!!! This isn't the best written chapter in the world sorry. I'm not the best with light things I usually stay with dark but I thought I'd try something different for a change.

But anyway enjoy!