‹ Prequel: The Black Parade
Status: Hi guys I'm back! Please comment, rec and sub it means a lot :)

May Death Never Stop You

Give A Cheer For All The Broken

(AN: This chapter is in third person again)

There had been an alarmingly large amount of souls appearing, but the two Gerard was waiting for had not yet come. Jack and Frank. They'd set off in the morning, and it was now night, and they should have been back hours ago. He'd found Ray explaining to two boys, who looked like brothers, what had happened and tapped him on the shoulder. "Can you and Alex go and find Jack and Frank? They've been gone a while"

"Sure" Ray nodded. "If you need anything just ask Gerard, okay?" They both nodded and Ray walked away from Gerard to find Alex. He was with Willow and he was trying to fit in a door to a house they'd built.

"We need to go and find Jack and Frank" Ray told him "They aren't back yet" Alex finished hammering the last nail into the door and nodded.

"You stay with Gerard, yeah?" He told Willow. She nodded and Ray lead Alex away to the forest.

-

At the forest, they noticed some wood had been piled up and discarded. Ray knew that the pair had already been here and started to call their names, without any reply.

He was about to give up as they approached the centre of the forest, then he spotted that book Jack had on the floor. he picked it up and read the page it was on. 'Hang on, we can get to heaven from here?' He thought. 'Maybe that's why they've disappeared. Maybe they wanted to go and get help'

"Ray, look!" Alex called. He gestured to the tree which had a hole in it. The moonlight was shining straight inside it.

"I guess that's where they went" Ray said, showing Alex the book. "Come on, lets go find them"

Him and Alex clambered inside, only to appear in what only could be Heaven. Ray decided that they were probably in the palace in front of them, and so they decided to look in there first.

"They won't let us in though, would they?" Alex asked.

"I guess not, but we have no choice; all the windows are too high for us to reach" Ray answered. Alex nodded with a doubtful sigh. They walked cautiously to the doors. Ray noticed they were unlocked and opened it slightly so as not to make a noise. Alex followed him inside and quietly closed the door.

They stepped carefully through the maze of halls, keeping an eye out for any angels that may panic when setting eyes on them for the first time. Ray knew they could easily be mistaken for demons. Alex suddenly grabbed Ray by the wrist and tugged him through a door. Two angels walked past, both women. It was the first time Ray had seen an angel. They wore all white and had long hair, which in these cases were auburn and blonde. Their faces were pale and slender. Both of their eyes were piercing blue. They always were.

"Who are you?" Someone asked from behind. Ray and Alex spun round to see a man sitting on a desk with a pen in his hand, hovering over a half filled piece of paper. "Wait, you're in The Black Parade, aren't you?"

"I didn't think your type knew about us?" Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Most don't" he answered. "What brings you here?" He reminded Ray of someone, but he couldn't figure out who.

"We lost two of our friends who we think came here" Ray explained.

"Oh, I've heard something about two intruders that are thought to be demons being captured" he said whilst frowning. It reminded Ray of Jack when he used to get confused over something when he first came here, when he couldn't figure out why something happened and they'd have to explain to to me. "I'm not sure where they could have taken them, though. I've been here a long time yet no ones thought to mention it"

"Could you help us look? We need to get them back before they cause more trouble" Alex asked.

"I'll try, but I can't promise anything" he said, placing his pen carefully down and getting up out of his seat. "At least this way you won't get captured too" Ray swore he had met this person before.

"Thank you mr..." Ray began.

"Edward. Call me Edward" he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about the late update...I had really bad writers block but I finally managed to write something so sorry if it's a bit bad. I don't usually skip POVs in my stories that much, but I've been doing it a lot lately so I'll try to keep it minimal to avoid confusion.

But anyway enjoy :)