‹ Prequel: The Black Parade
Status: Hi guys I'm back! Please comment, rec and sub it means a lot :)

May Death Never Stop You

I Held You Close

I regained consciousness to someone yelling for someone to let us out. "We aren't demons! Just let us out!" I sat up and saw Frank ramming himself into a glass door. The room we were in was completely white and quite small. A bit like a box.

"Frank, if you keep saying that then I guess they will think you're a demon" I told him. I was still sitting on the floor.

"Jack! You're awake!" Frank stopped instantly and walked over to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, what happened?"

"I'm not too sure myself" he laughed a little and scratched the back of his neck nervously. "I do know that they think we're demons, though"

"But they look nothing like us" I frowned.

"I know, but they don't know that" He reminded me. I sighed and nodded.

"So what are we supposed to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know. Somehow prove to them we aren't demons, I guess" He answered. We fell to silence for five minutes. I wondered if this was a good idea or not, remembering we didn't actually think it through.

Footsteps came in our direction and Frank looked up. I kept thinking about how we can get out.
"Ray! Alex!" Frank called. I looked up, seeing Ray and Alex and smiling. I guess I don't need to think about escaping anymore.

My eyes trailed to the person standing with them and I froze. He too was staring at me in shock.

"Jack? Aren't you going to come out or do you like being trapped?" Frank joked. His mood subsided when he saw me and the angel and he stayed silent. "Jack, do you know him?" Frank finally asked me.

"I-I'm not sure...it doesn't matter though" I tried to shake it off, but it came back as soon as I walked out of the cell. He stayed quiet with a look of shock and happiness written on his face. "We need to find the person in charge, don't we?" I said too loudly.

"We could always give you a minute if you like?" Alex frowned.

"It's ok-" I began, being interrupted by the angel.

"If that's okay" He said.

"Sure" Frank said, sounding confused. They quietly walked off, Frank talking loudly about finding who's in charge.

I turned to face him. He was younger than when I last saw him and looked a lot healthier. He gave me a small smile.

"Long time no see" He said quietly. "Are you okay, Jack?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine" I stuttered.

"Why don't we go somewhere else? I might not get into trouble for letting you out that way" he laughed a little. I followed him down a maze of white halls and into a small room. It was like his old study.

"So how's your mother?" He asked me. I burst into tears, remembering what happened when I've spent so long trying to forget it. He wrapped his arms around me and rocked me like he used to when I had a nightmare back at home. I explained to him in a big heap of words that probably didn't make sense.

"It's okay" He said softly once I had calmed down. "I'm glad you're okay, and I'm proud of who you've become too" He gestured to my uniform.

"You knew what was going to happen" I said.

"I had a rough idea" He told me. "It was just a coincidence that I was correct."

"I've missed you" I said quietly.

"I've missed you too" My father answered, still holding me close as if we were going to be split apart again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the next chapter! It got a bit emotional at the end because the music I was listening to got a bit darker. It's a bit weird how the music I listen to reflects my writing sometimes. But anyway yes, enjoy! Also has anyone seen Frank's new video? I haven't watched it yet but it looks interesting so I might. :D