Learning to Love My Soul Mate.

Going Out.

I woke up to the sound of silence, which isn't odd in my house. I was sprawled across my bed from passing out last night. I sat up in bed, my head throbbing. I groaned and stood up and the room spin. I gained my composure and slugged down stairs.

I walked to the kitchen and looked a the fridge, among all the colorful magnets and goofy pictures of Rian and I when when we were younger was a note. They still left notes for Rian and I even though she wasn't around to read them. I pulled mine off of the fridge and money fell to the floor.

Ana,

We left you some money for while were gone, we had to go on an emergency business trip and are not sure when well be back. If were not back anytime soon I'll tell you where my platinum card, but until I find out when we'll be back we left you two hundred and thirty dollars. Be safe. I love you.

-Mom.


I sighed. They usually left two notes. One from mom, one from dad. They were always loving and caring, but now there just instructions. I frowned, nothing has ever been the same since Rian died.

I opened the fridge and found nothing appealing so I decided to go out for breakfast. I grabbed my keys off the key ring and walked out to my car. I drove the speed limit all the way to Panera. I got out of the car and went into the restaurant. I walked groggily to the counter and ordered my food.

After being handed my food I walked over to a table and sat down, thinking of how I was going to waste my summer until I had to start college. I was half way through my coffee and sandwich when a boy walked up to me.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I said back, not taking my eyes off of my phone.

"Do you mind of I sit here?" He asked.

I looked up and my heart stopped. He was fucking gorgeous. I almost had another anxiety attack after looking at him. He was tall and had short brown hair with muddy brown eyes. He was waiting for my answer.

"Uh, uh. Yeah. I mean no. I-I-I mean sit." I said stammering.

He smiled a bright white smile, a dimple peeking in his cheek.

"I'm Jeremy." He said.

"A-Anarchy." I said.

"That's a really interesting name." He said smiling.

My stomach was in knots and my palms were dripping sweat. This was why I never left my house.

"Yeah, I've never started an anarchy, or anything though." I joked lamely.

He chuckled a bit surprisingly as I swallowed embarrassment,"Well that's too bad. Gotta live up to your name." He said easing a hand over mine.

I slowly pulled my hand away.

"So, how old are you?" He asked.

"Seventeen. I'll be Eighteen in a few days." I said,"How old are you?"

He nodded and smiled,"Twenty."

"I guess some people are luckier than others." I mumbled.

"I don't think so. I've had time to find myself and just be me before I give myself to someone else." He said.

"Yeah. I'm not really looking forward to this whole Searcher thing." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"It hasn't really worked out well for anyone, well, anyone I know of." I said.

"Well, everyone it different, what makes you think that?"

"My sister had a really bad experience with hers." I said.

"What happened?" He asked.

"What is this? 21 questions?" I joked.

He laughed and nodded,"Sort of, I like to call it getting to know someone. Although I come off a little strong sometimes."

I smiled,"Just a little."

"You have an incredible smile." He said.

"Thanks."

He looked at his phone and sighed,"Ugh, I have to go." He said before taking my phone and putting his number in it.

"Text me sometime." He said.

He left and I sat blushing ans screaming in my head. I should go outside more often. I walked to my car on cloud nine and drove home. I had the hole house to my self and just got a really cute boys number. This was going to be great.

After I went upstairs and showered I decided to sit down on my couch and watch TV. I spent hours on the couch until I heard a huge banging noise from upstairs. I nearly jumped out of my skin, then I heard it again. I got off the couch and ran upstairs. It was coming from Rians room.

I opened the door and saw nothing. Everything was the exact same as Rian left it because none of us had the heart to change anything.

I walked a little further into the room before seeing the closet door slightly ajar. I ripped it open to reveal no other that Jasper.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I yelled,"I'm going to call the cops."

"No, no, no. Please. Don't." He said,"I can explain."

"You have 60 seconds." I said.

"I loved your sister, despite what it seems. I can't live with out being reminded of her. She was the only thing that gave my life meaning--"

"Stop." I said cutting him off,"You have five minutes to get yourself together and take one item of my sisters to remember her by, then I want you out and I never want to see you anywhere near my house. Got it?" I asked.

He nodded and I left the room to give him his privacy. He was out in two minutes holding a small picture frame of him and my sister. He started to say something.

"Leave." I told him.

I watched as he walked out of my front door. I sighed and plopped down on the couch. My life was getting too hectic, even for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading guys, I know this chapter wasn't all that interesting but I promise it gets better.

And today is Spongebob's birthday! So don't forget to watch a little nautical nonsense today!!