Learning to Love My Soul Mate.

Dates.

I sat on the beach next to Jeremy. He smiled at me as the sun beamed down on us. We were both in our bathing suits after we spent a day in the beautiful clear water, building sandcastles, and eating ice cream.

"So when is your activation day?" He asked.

"Friday." I sighed.

He shrugged,"We'll, you'll be 18 then, that won't be horrific will it?"

I shook my head,"No, not really I hope."

"We'll you sister has been through her activation, what does she say about it?" He asked.

I looked off into the distance of the ocean,"Nothing." I said,"She died."

"Oh," He said,"That's really shitty, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, it was three years ago so, not much to be sorry about." I said.

He stood up in front of me, looking gorgeous in the sunlight. He smoothed his hair back with one hand and then reached out for mine.

"Let's go." He said.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked.

"To have fun." He so simply stated.

I took his hand and we started walking, to where? I had no clue. We walked across the beach until we got to a dock.

"I'm going to take you," He said walking up the dock,"On a boat ride."

"You have a boat?" I asked.

"Correction, two." He said.

He helped me onto a cute white and blue boat with a white and blue cover over it. He hopped up, unhooked it from the dock and started driving.

I sat next to him, in awe because I'd never been on a boat. I've barley left my house. I looked over at the sun starting to seat as our motion slowed. The beach was far behind us, and there was nothing blocking the suns path.

"I like to come up here once in a while and watch the sun set. It's amazing." He said.

"Yeah, I've never really seen a sunset like this." I said,"It's beautiful."

The sky was various different shades of red-orange reflecting off of the lake.

"Like you." Jeremy said.

I blushed and smiled, and he started to lean in for a kiss. My stomach tied in knot and I got major butterflies before our lips locked. His fingers brushed against my jaw sending tingles down my back. He pulled away and smiled at me.

I looked off into the distance and spilled the truth,"That was my first kiss." I said letting out a breath of air.

"Awe, why didn't you tell me? I would have made it special for you."

"Some how, I don't think you could have topped this."

He smiled at me as we headed back to the beach. All of my stuff was in Jeremys car because he insisted in driving. He tied the boat back to the dock and help me off. He took my hand as we walked back to his car and he opened the passenger side door for me, then walked to the drivers side. I was shivering so he reached in the back and grabbed his jacket before throwing it over my arms. He threw on a t-shirt. We stopped for pizza and headed back to my place. We sat on my couch and watched a few movies before it was time for Jeremy to go.

"I'd love to stay here with you all night but I have to work in the morning. I'll text you." He said.

"I'll text you back." I said before he kissed me and walked out of my front door.

Today was the best day ever. I walked up to my bedroom and crawled into bed, falling into a blissful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading!