Learning to Love My Soul Mate.

My Soul Mate.

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I opened my eyes to see Jeremy asleep next to me. I started to smile until the events of last night came flooding back to me. I felt like I was drowning and started to have a panic attack until Jeremy sleepily threw an arm over me. I wrapped my arms around him and everything fell into place. I felt like my place was to stay here in his arms and I'd be in the wrong place if I were in anyone elses. His eyes slowly opened.

"Did Darren leave?" He asked.

I felt a pang in my heart as he spoke Darrens' name,"I don't know." I said quietly.

Cold hit the spots his body used to be as he got out of my bed and walked over to my window,"Fuck. He took my car. Can you give me a ride?" He asked.

I nodded, getting out of bed and grabbing my keys. We walked downstairs. All of the decorations were still up. The holographic timer still at zero. I walked out to the garage and got in my car as he got into the passenger side.

We rode in silence to Jeremy's house. I pulled into his drive and turned off my car.

"So this is it I guess." I said.

"We'll I'll see you around, my brothers you're soul mate." He kind of chuckled.

I tried to muster up a smile,"Yeah, I guess so." I said.

I looked out the window and turned to me. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed my softly.

"I'll see you around." He said after pulling away from me me and getting out of the car. I turned my car on and drove home.

I pulled into my drive and saw Jeremy's car in my drive. I got out of the car and went into my house.

"And I just think that if we take some time together we'll get used to each other." I walked in on a conversation between my mom and...Darren.

"Hi sweetie." My mom said,"I was just talking to Darren, we think it'd be nice if you stay with him, in his condo for a while."

"What?" I asked.

"We'll, I think you guys just need to get to know each other, just take some time out. Go up the beach house and stay there for awhile, or stay at Darrens condo, you know you've been through a lot. You should take some time out to get to know each other."

I looked over at Darren, all of his cocky arrogance was gone. he was being a person. A person I didn't want to smack. I thought it over.

"Beach house. I'll go get my things." I said. It was going to take a lot of effort, but I think we could eventually get along.

I walked upstairs and grabbed a few duffel bags and filled them with clothes. I walked downstairs and outside. I threw my stuff in the back of my car and waved goodbye to my mom.

"No, no, no." Darren said,"We're taking my car."

"I already loaded my car, and isn't that Jeremys car?" I said.

"Well unload it. And I like to think of it as a lone." He said as cocky as can be.

"I'm taking my car." I said.

"You're going to unpack your things and take this car." He said.

"I'm going up there with or with out you." I said. He walked to my car and opened the trunk.

"What are you doing?" I almost yelled.

He didn't answer me, just pick up all three of my bags, closed my trunk and threw them in the back of his car.

"You're taking this car." He said.

I crossed my arms and stood my ground. He shot me a devilish grin before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I screamed. I was flailing my arms when I noticed our glowing hands. I rolled my eyes as he put me in the car and grabbed the seat belt, noticing that his hand was also glowing.

"I can't put on my own damn seat belt." I said.

"Just a safety precaution for the weak minded." He said.

I scoffed,"Why are you even dragging me anywhere with you if it's clear we hate each other?"

"Oh baby, I thought you loved me." He said feigning sadness.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone about to text Jeremy."Oh, love, you won't be needing that." He said before snatching my phone out of my hand and throwing it out of the window.

My jaw dropped,"That was three hundred dollars."I said.

"Eh, it's just a cell phone." He said. I was two seconds from slapping him when I realized our hand would glow again and remind me of when I was matched to him last night. This was going to be a long car ride.
__________________

When we finally made it to our beach house I started to get out of the car when Darren locked the doors, and then put on the child safety lock.

"Open the door." I said.

"What's the magic word." He smirked.

"Open the fucking door."

"Hm, I'm afraid I don't like your language love. Try again." He said.

"Please, open the door." I said.

"Hm, I think you should put a few pretties in there somewhere." He said.

I scoffed and laid side ways so my head was on his lap.

"You know when you give someone a blow job, you usually go mouth down." He said.

"To bad you don't have to worry about that ever." I said before I kicked the window open and climbed out.

I heard him unlock the doors and get out of the car,"That was my fucking car you psycho!"

"It's just a car window." I said walking toward the house.

I hadn't been here in years. The view was spectacular! I walked up through the living room and opened up the balcony door that was right over the ocean. I smiled as I took a deep breath of ocean air. I missed this place.

"Ugh, when are you going to make dinner?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and walk out to the car to grab my stuff. I grabbed my bags and I took them up to my old room. There where so many memories in that room. I heard a loud crash from Rians room.

I got up and ran in there, thinking it was Jasper. But no. Darren broke several of my sisters painting and sculptures. My jaw hit the floor as I looked at all of the shattered sculptures on the floor.

"Oops." Darren said with a smirk.

My eyes filled with tears and I could tell Darren knew he took it too far,"You asshole." I choked out as I left the room. I went back into my room and started bawling. This was impossible maybe Jeremy and Darren had to get a crazy blood infusion and I was accidentally matched to Darren. That could be possible, right? There was no way I could find someone so awesome, and so perfect to have swapped out for his shitty little brother.

"Oh, come on. Don't be a cry baby about this. I mean. You did break my window." Darren said through the door.

"Fuck off!" I yelled.

"I'm just saying, you shouldn't have broken my window." He said.

I jumped up and swung the door open,"Oh, I'm sorry, did that window belong to your dead older sister? I don't think so." I said.

He was quiet. I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room, leaving the door ajar. He pushed it open a little and walked over to my and sat on the edge of my bed next to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that--"

"Please leave." I said. I was too angry to hear anything from him.

He nodded and left, closing the door behind him. I curled up in my bed and sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!