Learning to Love My Soul Mate.

Wise Words From Jasper?

"Where to?" Jasper asked as I got into the car.

"Hm, not sure." I said, I knew I wasnt far from Darrens condo but I still had no clue where I was.

"Well, where did you come from?" He asked.

"Some where in that general direction." I said.

"Well, why don't I just take you home?" He asked.

I shook my head, "I can go there. I don't want my parents questioning me."

"About what?" He asked.

I sighed, "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Doesn't seem like nothing." He mumbled.

"Why don't we go to your place?" I asked, "I've always wanted to know where my sisters murderer lived."

I looked at him seriously, "I'm I'm sorry. I just used to think that and now I just--"

"It's fine." He said starting toward his house, "You might wanna get a look around town, see if you can recognize where your boyfriend lives. I don't think he'd like you staying at my house. Besides, I'd never get between two people ever again."

I looked over at him, "Is that what happened with you and my sister?"I asked.

"I loved her. Well, I mean, I thought I did. We were 18. We thought we were matched to each other and in love. Then she , met that that Channing guy. The next thing I knew I was sneaking in and out of bars, stealing people's liquor." He paused for while, "one night. I got really drunk and drove over to your house. It was late, I was drunk, she was like super pregnant. We ended up saying some things we didn't mean and I...I got physical. Everything that happened that day, will haunt me for the rest of my life and as much as I want to bring her back and apologize, I can't. I mean, if it meant watching her be happy with that guy and the baby everyday for the rest of my life, then I would because in my eyes, that's what love truly is. Letting someone be happy without you."

Before I knew it, my face was was wet with tears and I was sobbing uncontrollably. Jasper, who hadn't taken his eyes off the rode the whole time looked over at me.

"Wait, what did I do?" He asked.

"Everything." I said, "Pull over."

"I'm so confused." He said.

"I know. I'm sorry, but you just changed everything. Thank you. Wow, I'd never thought I'd say that to you." I said, smiling.

"I take back all of the horrible things I said to you. Thank you so much for things. Come around whenever you need to." I said before hugging him and jumping out of the car.

I literally ran down the street, having no idea where I was going at all.

"Darren!!" I yelled.

I could hear him yelling my name muffled far off into the distance. Even though the whole world was still going on and taxis were still picking up customers and the side walks were still covered in people, I still felt like he was the only one out there, the only one who could ever truly love me.

I continued racing down the street, the air was cold, but humid. I ran for a few blocks before turning into an alley and bumping right into Darren.

He took a few steps back, with his hands on my shoulders, "Ana! Ana, are you okay?"

I nodded breathing heavily, "I'm fine." I said.

"You scared the fuck out of me. I've been looking for you for like an hour and a half. Do you know it's almost two am? "

I finally caught my breath, "I just needed some space. I was scared and confused, I just needed to go." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said, "I should have--"

"No, it was me. I shouldn't have just pushed you like that. It's been a long day, what with your brother and everything." I said.

He took my face in his hands and pulled my face closer to his, "I think we should just got rent a movie, go back to the condo, and call it a night. " He said pecking my lips lightly.

"Deal." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for reading, I know that this chapter is short and lame but the Internet at my house is down for now and I literally had to write this on my aunts tablet.

I'm sorry about any typos or just this whole chapter in general, but I promise I'll update more soon. Thanks again for reading :3